• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE CRT (AP Upgrade)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
For the last 2 days, me, as well as many other fellow WWE supporters, have gathered a bunch of feats that will result in the verse getting AP upgrades (the upgrade could be massive if all of it gets accepted).

Anyways, let's not beat around the bush here. Here are the feats we found:

Cena throws a man through aluminum (562 KJ)

@CuteAnimeNekoGirl99 found this respect thread for The Ultimate Warrior, and we found some feats and/or statements that should without a doubt, be considered. I will show all of the feats, and then I'll give my overall opinion on everything.

1. Implies that jumping off the tallest building in the world, being run over by lawnmowers, and being trampled by African elephants would all be survivable ways to prepare himself for his next fight. Using a Splat Calculator, and using the tallest building in the world during that time period (Sears Tower), the results we would get 550.1132 KJ.

2. According to the Internet Wrestling Database, he fought and won against Kamala in three matches. Kamala is billed in his promo video as being "as strong as the largest animals known to man" IE: elephants, rhinos, hippos, etc. (Apologies for not having the videos for those matches, they've proven extremely difficult to track down). Me and @Bruhtelho found some large animals that Kamala is billed in his promo to be as strong as:

Orca: 226.8 KJ (Female) to 583.2 KJ (Male)

Whale Shark: 223 KJ

Elephant: 125 KJ

White Rhinoceros: 221 KJ

And the biggest possible outcome...

Blue Whale: 9645.062 KJ for 100 ton adults to 14467.593 KJ for 150 ton adults

3. Held his own in a test of strength against Hulk Hogan. Kayfabe Hulk Hogan claims he can crack fault lines. Now, this is just a statement (like the other two), but this is the one I'm least confident in. Cracking a fault line seems a bit of a reach, unlike the other two statements, which would still make the verse comfortably into Wall level.

So we have a bunch of feats that 100% support Wall level WWE, outside of likely 1 (the fault line statement). Here's my overall opinion/verdict on this:

The WWE verse, specifically the Supernatural, God, and possibly even the Top Tiers in the verse should have this labeled on their AP section:

Attack Potency: 9-B, possibly 9-B+

Here is why I think this. The link I showed where I showed that Kamala was billed in his promo to be as strong as the largest animals ever known to man. Animals like Orcas, Whale Sharks, Elephants, Rhinoceros', and Blue Whales are prime examples of some of the biggest animals known to man (the Blue Whale is the biggest animal to ever exist), and what makes it better is that most of these animals' AP is consistent with the verses' AP. However, scaling the verse to Wall+ is a massive upgrade for the verse, and there might be some questions thrown around if the wrestlers really do scale to a Blue Whale, hence why I think the term "possibly 9-B+" is perfect, as while it is a bit questionable, it's not out of the question, as the scan legit states that Kamala was as strong as the largest animals ever known to man.

TL;DR: 9-B, possibly 9-B+ might be on the horizon...

PS: For anyone that helped me find these calcs and feats, please tell me in this thread if I forgot any. There were a lot of feats to keep track of.

0. Calc needs to be accepted before it can be used in a CRT.

1. I suppose this statement is fine? Very vague however.

2. The statement is actually "as strong as some of the largest animals known to man", so it can be assumed this does not include the Blue Whale. Elephants seem to be the most reasonable animals chosen, and this should only be used as a supporting feat.

3. The statement, even if true, would be ridiculously above the entire verse and as such an outlier. This is also during a smack-talk against Andre the Giant, so I doubt Hogan is being 100% serious with what he is saying and is only trying to rile Andre up.

4. Strictly 9-B is better than possibly 9-B+, as the blue whale is so ridiculously above the other animals that its not even funny. Also, "some of" does not imply all, and the blue whale feat would be an outlier for their tier anyways.

Despite this, if the calc is accepted, this is fine.

0. Calc needs to be accepted before it can be used in a CRT.
ok

1. I suppose this statement is fine? Very vague however.
It's consistent with the verse in AP, so I don't think it's that big of an issue.

2. The statement is actually "as strong as some of the largest animals known to man", so it can be assumed this does not include the Blue Whale. Elephants seem to be the most reasonable animals chosen, and this should only be used as a supporting feat.
Killer Whale/Orcas aren't a stretch, as they are comparable to the other 500+ KJ feats shown. Though I still think that the Blue Whale is warranted as a possibility. I googled "what are some of the biggest animals in the world," and some of the first results I get are Blue Whales, Elephants, other Whales, etc. I still a possibility is warranted, but I'll leave that up to staff.

3. The statement, even if true, would be ridiculously above the entire verse and as such an outlier. This is also during a smack-talk against Andre the Giant, so I doubt Hogan is being 100% serious with what he is saying and is only trying to rile Andre up.
Yeah, this one is extremely, and even if it was true, it would be a massive outlier, so we can ditch this.

Killer Whale/Orcas aren't a stretch, as they are comparable to the other 500+ KJ feats shown. Though I still think that the Blue Whale is warranted as a possibility. I googled "what are some of the biggest animals in the world," and some of the first results I get are Blue Whales, Elephants, other Whales, etc. I still a possibility is warranted, but I'll leave that up to staff.
If the splat feats and the calc are consistent, then the high tiers are around 550+ kj. The Blue Whale, at its weakest, is 9645kj, a nearly 17.2x increase in AP to the calc'd feat. It's 100% and outlier if it scales and the video most definitely doesn't put the Blue Whale in the same ballpark as an African Elephant.

If the splat feats and the calc are consistent, then the high tiers are around 550+ kj. The Blue Whale, at its weakest, is 9645kj, a nearly 17.2x increase in AP to the calc'd feat. It's 100% and outlier if it scales and the video most definitely doesn't put the Blue Whale in the same ballpark as an African Elephant.
I'd also like the mention that most of Ultimate Warrior's feats are done casually. If he considers jumping off the tallest builiding "a good way to train." then it's honestly not too far fetched.

Using the Orca's max AP compared to the Blue Whale's weakest AP is a ~16.5x increase, which is a little questionable, hence why I only wanted to put the term "possibly 9-B+" to the Top Tiers of the verse.

I'd also like the mention that most of Ultimate Warrior's feats are done casually. If he considers jumping off the tallest builiding "a good way to train." then it's honestly not too far fetched.

Using the Orca's max AP compared to the Blue Whale's weakest AP is a ~16.5x increase, which is a little questionable, hence why I only wanted to put the term "possibly 9-B+" to the Top Tiers of the verse.
We put "possibly" for feats that could possibly apply, just as clear statements. This is not a clear statement, just an assumption of what animal they could be talking about. Once again, it's a massive outlier by itself. And no, just because you can do a feat casually doesn't mean you can do a feat 17x higher.

Right now the calc hasn't been accepted.
1. Implies that jumping off the tallest building in the world, being run over by lawnmowers, and being trampled by African elephants would all be survivable ways to prepare himself for his next fight. Using a Splat Calculator, and using the tallest building in the world during that time period (Sears Tower), the results we would get 550.1132 KJ.
This looks fine, though I would recommend a calc blog or just something to be made. Though I guess we could say something like "Can survive jumping from the tallest building in the world at the time which would yield 550.1132 kilojoules)"
Orca: 226.8 KJ (Female) to 583.2 KJ (Male)

Whale Shark: 223 KJ

Elephant: 125 KJ

White Rhinoceros: 221 KJ

And the biggest possible outcome...

Blue Whale: 9645.062 KJ for 100 ton adults to 14467.593 KJ for 150 ton adults
As a key factor, all of those rating come from their total KE from running at maximum speed. Its not indicative of rapid power or their bit/quick ram strength. I don't think we should scale him to those ratings.

In my mind something like an elephant stomp or some animal bite force would be better suited for scaling.

As a key factor, all of those rating come from their total KE from running at maximum speed. Its not indicative of rapid power or their bit/quick ram strength. I don't think we should scale him to those ratings.

In my mind something like an elephant stomp or some animal bite force would be better suited for scaling.
So what are some large ass animals with a strong ass bite force? And how would we scale that to AP?

So what are some large ass animals with a strong ass bite force?
It would require some conversion. Like
  • 19,000 PSI = 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2
  • 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2 =131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2
Then just like, get a size for his fist or shoe and multiply that surface area to the number
Hand volume and surface area were measured on 30 subjects (28 male) between the ages of 18 and 25.

Volume of the preferred hand averaged 379.7 cc (100%) while the non-preferred volume was 371.6 (97.9%); the 2.1% difference is statistically significant. Mean hand volume was 375.65; assuming the hand has little fat and thus a density of 1.09 g/cc is appropriate, a weight of 409.6 g; for these subjects one hand was an average of .56% of body weight.

Surface area was measured photographically. Mean surface area for one hand (spread) was .054 square m (2.9% of Dubois surface area); for a fist it was .043 sq m (2.3% of Dubois).

• .043 m^2 * 131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2 = 5,633,016.70851 joules for his fist

As an example

I'll take the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5000 PSI).

5,000 PSI = 34,474,000 Newtons per m^2
34,474,000 Newtons per m^2 = 34,474,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 34,474,000 Joules per m^2 = 1,482,382 Joules for The Ultimate Warrior's fist.

Is this accurate?

It would require some conversion. Like
  • 19,000 PSI = 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2
  • 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2 =131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2
Then just like, get a size for his fist or shoe and multiply that surface area to the number

• .043 m^2 * 131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2 = 5,633,016.70851 joules for his fist

As an example
huh that could be used to find how strong the strikes of big show and shamus ovo who are currently scaled to psi feats

anyway I'll post that as a calc and pair that with the simple falling calc so yeah let me go do that rn. also we should probably send that Ambulance feat to guywhodoesthings since he was the one who told me how to find scaling for that calc

.043 m^2 * 34,474,000 Joules per m^2 = 1,482,382 Joules for The Ultimate Warrior's fist.

Is this accurate?
I can note that the ultimate warrior's fist would most likely be larger given his physique as a bodybuilder

Is this accurate?
To further justify this feat, The Ultimate Warrior easily defeated Skinner. Skinner is a hunter who regularly wrestles with and kills alligators including ones that are 12 feet long.

This is a great justification for this feat being legitimate.

Hey gamers placed a calc for big show's strike and ultimate warrior's fall into a calc blog I'd appreciate it if someone would place that into the calculation evaluation thread cuz I gotta bounce rn uvu
Minor note, you'll have to adjust your skyscraper jump calc
The calculator doesn't take any of this into account. In practice, terminal velocity on earth will prevent you from going more than about 320 km/h, or about 200 miles per hour. If you're lying belly-to-the-earth, you'll only travel about 195 km/h (122 miles per hour). As you can see from the graph above, you'd have to fall from higher than 50 meters above the ground for this to really matter much, and at that point, you'd be in enough trouble to not care much. Skydivers, however, should go read the Wikipedia article.
The Warrior's speed without air resistance is 335.07 km/h, which is over the limits for air resistance. I'd suggest two ends, one for a bullet dive (320 KPH) and one for a belly dive (195 KPH)

Minor note, you'll have to adjust your skyscraper jump calc

The Warrior's speed without air resistance is 335.07 km/h, which is over the limits for air resistance. I'd suggest two ends, one for a bullet dive (320 KPH) and one for a belly dive (195 KPH)
Alrighty then .w. I’ll add fixes when I’m done cleaning this garage

Okay. Thank you for the reply. The calculations that you accepted can probably be used then.

431,000 PSI (Bite force of T-Rex) = 2,971,640,000 Newtons per m^2

2,971,640,000 Newtons per m^2 = 2,971,640,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 2,971,640,000 Joules per m^2 = 127,780,520 Joules

I'm just having fun, so don't take this seriously lol

Back