• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE CRT (AP Upgrade)

Bro, I give up😭

I did the best I could.
I'll take the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5000 PSI).

5,000 PSI = 34,474,000 Newtons per m^2
34,474,000 Newtons per m^2 = 34,474,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 34,474,000 Joules per m^2 = 1,482,382 Joules for The Ultimate Warrior's fist.
Why couldn't I use this formula? This shit is not fair lmao

The WWE verse went from getting possibly 9-A, to barely getting an upgrade.

If it wasn't for KLOL, WWE would probably be on the higher ends of 9-B right now...

Actually, I can actually make an argument that the WWE games have more hax, as well as better AP than the canon WWE verse.

There's a lot of games, so we likely have to make composite profiles.
i'm pretty sure composite profiles aren't allowed on the wiki anymore unless you mean of just strictly the game versions of them in one profile which should be fine.

i'm pretty sure composite profiles aren't allowed on the wiki anymore unless you mean of just strictly the game versions of them in one profile which should be fine.
I meant the game versions.

We can't just use one game and ignore dozens of other games.

well its an upgrade and if KLOL said the calc is good to go, just need it to be accepted in this thread by one more person I think.
I guess...

I'll probably make a private conversation with the people who'd be willing to make WWE Game profiles.

I'd also like to mention that there are a lot of WWE games, and some of them I'm not too sure if we can add them.

I'll explain in the private conversation.

Yeah not all of them are going to be viable but there’s gonna be quite a few with some epic feats
For an example, all WWE games made by THQ and 2K are viable.

So games like Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain, Smackdown vs RAW series, WWE '12, WWE '13, and the WWE 2K Series are all viable.

I can help with every other aspect except the profile making part since I have very little experience with that.
I can't make profiles, as the website is blocked, so that's one thing we don't have going for us.

I'm sure Neko knows how to make a profile, though.

Well, thanks for the help, everyone!

Thanks @KLOL506 for massively downgrading the verse

I think this thread can be closed, unless someone has any objections.

Anyways have the changes so far been accepted? We can probably just plug the new calc into the AP justifications of the God and Supernatural tiers and be done with this CRT

Anyways have the changes so far been accepted? We can probably just plug the new calc into the AP justifications of the God and Supernatural tiers and be done with this CRT
Yeah just plug them in and we'll be done with this disappointing upgrade.

Back