• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE CRT (AP Upgrade)

It would require some conversion. Like
  • 19,000 PSI = 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2
  • 131,000,388.57 Newton per m^2 =131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2
Then just like, get a size for his fist or shoe and multiply that surface area to the number

• .043 m^2 * 131,000,388.57 Joules per m^2 = 5,633,016.70851 joules for his fist

As an example
Would it be okay if we used this?

For clarification, this is the bite force of a Killer Whale.

I disagree with using a Killer Whale, as well, how exactly is Ultimate Warrior going to fight it? I think we should limit ourselves to land animals

I disagree with using a Killer Whale, as well, how exactly is Ultimate Warrior going to fight it? I think we should limit ourselves to land animals
We used the statement that Kamala was as strong as some of the strongest animals known to man, so I thought using a Killer Whale wouldn't be too bad.

It's not really about if Ultimate Warrior can fight said animal, it's about whether or not Warrior is as strong as said animal.

Oh we’re using that statement? Why don’t we go bigger then lmao, “known to man” includes dinosaurs
1. I'd like to use animals that aren't extinct.
2. This could lead to an NLF.
3. You should probably ask a staff member first.

431,000 PSI (Bite force of T-Rex) = 2,971,640,000 Newtons per m^2

2,971,640,000 Newtons per m^2 = 2,971,640,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 2,971,640,000 Joules per m^2 = 127,780,520 Joules

I'm just having fun, so don't take this seriously lol
Funnily enough, I actually used the PSI of a T-Rex for fun lol

This just gives you a perspective on how powerful to verse could potentially be.

Oh we’re using that statement? Why don’t we go bigger then lmao, “known to man” includes dinosaurs
im completely against dinosaurs, its far more likely they were referring to non extinct animals since we dont exactly know how they fought or lived.

im completely against dinosaurs, its far more likely they were referring to non extinct animals since we dont exactly know how they fought or lived.
“Known to man” includes every single animal that is documented, why use such a broad statement if you mean “x except for y”

Well, he asked a staff member, and they said it was okay sooooo.....

9-A WWE LETS GOOOOOOOOO

I can already imagine how many matchups we can do...

I want my rematch with Chris Jericho vs Yor Briar. It was going so good until Spy x Family got upgraded to 9-A.
Would it be better to scale WWE to both ends? since it was a statement only saying "some of the strongest animals known to man" not exactly a clear cut one

9-B to 9-A seems better to me, something like "Wall Level to Small Building Level (Is stated to be stronger then some of the strongest animals known to man which could be referring to Killer Whales or even T-Rexs)" just a proposal of course

Would it be better to scale WWE to both ends? since it was a statement only saying "some of the strongest animals known to man" not exactly a clear cut one

9-B to 9-A seems better to me, something like "Wall Level to Small Building Level (Is stated to be stronger then some of the strongest animals known to man which could be referring to Killer Whales or even T-Rexs)" just a proposal of course
What about a “possibly 9-A”?

Also if the 9-A end goes through this becomes possible...

To further justify the "possibly 9-A," a good portion of Ultimate Warrior's 9-B are done very casually.

Like, he easily defeated someone who regularly wrestlers and kills 12-foot-long Alligators, which should already put Warrior pretty well into 9-B.

Also...
I'll take the bite force of a Nile Crocodile (5000 PSI).

5,000 PSI = 34,474,000 Newtons per m^2
34,474,000 Newtons per m^2 = 34,474,000 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 34,474,000 Joules per m^2 = 1,482,382 Joules for The Ultimate Warrior's fist.
I already did a PSI calc for a Nile Crocodile's PSI, and a Nile Crocodile is far from the biggest animals known to man.

A Dunkleosteus' bite force is 80,000 PSI.

80,000 PSI = 5.51581e+8 Newtons per m^2

5.51581e+8 Newtons per m^2 = 5.51581e+8 Joules per m^2

.043 m^2 * 5.51581e+8 Joules per m^2 = 23,717,983 Joules (9-A)

Slightly above baseline.

Back