• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

DC Extended Universe: The verse has pretty comfortable ratings, so they probably won't have big issues. Heck, recent WoG further supports the speed of BA and Superman
Honestly, I feel like 7-C+ Kryptonians would be more or less where Zack Snyder believed that they were at.
Ejen Ali: Tier 9 is pretty straightforward, but the fact that literal children are that strong would prolly seem weird to them. They'd most likely disagree with 7-C
For a bunch of school children without supernatural powers, 8-B+ and 7-C would definitely seem like a major stretch

Oh, these aren't authors, but I do frequent the Metroid, Doom, and God of War communities outside of this space. And I know they hate the interpretations of Samus being FTL and the 960 G. Likewise, the idea of Doom Slayer and Kratos being called infinite is also hated with some calling it a betrayal of their characters.

I think there is also a discussion to be had on how the greater community of each genre feels about the profiles. While it's certainly possible for each character to be stronger than the community thinks, it's also possible the communities here jacked them up for the sake of getting them more wins.

Remember how self reference engine is out most powerful verse currently on the wiki.

I wonder how the professor will react to this.

Considering the author is a professor of mathematics

What would Hart Butchman think of Danny being 2-C?
I mentioned this before when they were weaker, and I don't think he'd have much of an opinion considering he doesn't even know how strong Danny is given what he said in his video regarding Danny VS Jake. But I'd assume he'd just be surprised, unless he read the graphic novel which is were the main feats come from. I don't think he'd agree or disagree since he clearly isn't one for this type of stuff.

Back