• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

Congrats monkey for making the 500th reply
chimp-jam.gif

There will be a lot of misunderstandings.

A lot of the wiki's ratings aren't what they seem at face value, for example. You have to read the AP page and the Tiering System page to fully get what those tiers encapsulates. Some Tiers are so wide like Wall level that can range from knocking a door down to knocking an actual wall down.

Then what Isekai do you recommend or are all of them trash to you?
I don't read Isekai's (Besides the aformentioned) because 99.999% of them are self insert trash

However I do like Reincarnated as a Slime even if it is generic because the main character doesn't constantly think about sex or ogles his servants constantly

Also "Weak 5000 year old Vegan Dragon" is good but IDN if it's isekai. Also it got axed with only 24 chapter and I'm furious because of that

I don't read Isekai's (Besides the aformentioned) because 99.999% of them are self insert trash

However I do like Reincarnated as a Slime even if it is generic because the main character doesn't constantly think about sex or ogles his servants constantly

Also "Weak 5000 year old Vegan Dragon" is good but IDN if it's isekai. Also it got axed with only 24 chapter and I'm furious because of that
If I make an Isekai I shall make my protagonist weak and instead of sex he likes thinking of just fighting and he don’t need no servants.

If I make an Isekai I shall make my protagonist weak and instead of sex he likes thinking of just fighting and he don’t need no servants.
I'd like to see an Isekai where the character is weak and naturally develops feeling for his partner and she does the same instead of the female MC instantly falling in love. But at that point it doesn't even need to be an isekai but god forbid manga artist come up with something original that doesn't involve that cashgrab of a genre

I'd like to see an Isekai where the character is weak and naturally develops feeling for his partner and she does the same instead of the female MC instantly falling in love. But at that point it doesn't even need to be an isekai but god forbid manga artist come up with something original that doesn't involve that cashgrab of a genre
This will only work once humans stop being horny which is impossible

TRUE. I hate how most Isekais are just cash grubs with no actual effort in them

What do you think of "The devil is part timer"? It started the genre but feels so different from the rest

I think some writers would be confused, as they would see characters in their series that are so much stronger than another character, yet in the same tier. Obviously this applies to tiers with huge upper and lower boundaries.

What do you think of "The devil is part timer"? It started the genre but feels so different from the rest
Never read it
I think some writers would be confused, as they would see characters in their series that are so much stronger than another character, yet in the same tier. Obviously this applies to tiers with huge upper and lower boundaries.
Yeah writers who have there characters in High 6-A and 9-B must be very confused

I wonder how writers of actions movies will think of their characters punching harder than any person in the earth (John wick, James bond and the like)

Back