• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would Ichigo be stronger than naruto at the end of bleach

Just saying so for

If ichigo destroys a large amount of area somwhere in the soul society

Soul society is big so if he blows up a island size area that means in earth he realy is blowing up something the size of a continent

Im not sure if im saying crap correct if im worng

I know nothing of the HST, but looking at the verses. Ichigo has the potential to exceed Naruto, at least in terms of speed and veratility

aren't these threads not allowed due to the possibility of a Bleach vs Naruto thing going on again or is that over with from the time i was gone

I dont remember a rule like that. All I recall was that no alive Bleach characters can be used. If this gets out of hand, then we should lock it though.

Probably. If he does defeat Ywhach as he's being hyped to do he would be Moon+ due to proving superior to a Moon level character making him superior to Naruto by default.

Back