• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would Bo-bobo be able to solo most verses on this site? What tier would he be?

It's been a loooong time since I watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, but I remember him having some pretty great hax. I think his best feat was casual universe level+, but my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Bo-BoBo is like a crazy stupid looney tune character that keeps breaking 4th walls and all.

That's why he's one of my favorite characters. There used to be an page about him tho...

Undylan said:
Bo-BoBo is like a crazy stupid looney tune character that keeps breaking 4th walls and all.
That's why he's one of my favorite characters. There used to be an page about him tho...
was it a joke profile? or did they "try" to take it seriously?

Haha, yeeeah that's crazy wank.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the main cast is casual universal+, though. Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler were pretty equal to Bobobo.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Haha, yeeeah that's crazy wank.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if most of the main cast is casual universal+, though. Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler were pretty equal to Bobobo.
That is wank. Bobobo's hax can help him keep up with higher tiers cuz Bo-bobo says f*** logic i have nosehairs. i'd say low 2-B at most for logical reasoning. even that is stretching it.

Yeah. Though Torpedo Girl may be slightly above the others (accept Bobobo, possibly), as she managed to resist Bobobo world, which is Bobobo's own universe in which he makes all laws.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yeah. Though Torpedo Girl may be slightly above the others (accept Bobobo, possibly), as she managed to resist Bobobo world, which is Bobobo's own universe in which he makes all laws.
True. Why are these character so weird. I though JJBA characters were weird. until i watched this.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I still consider JJBA and BoBoBo on the same level of weirdness.
Well Bo-bobo is more random. literally he's as random as bugs bunny.

That's true tho. Then again, you ever see a damn group of ancient vampires sparkle and pose nakedlly like nothing, have the Damn president himself as your main antagonist at one point, have a preist reset the universe in the name of a guy whose italian name literally means "God", and having a main protag having two sets of.......well you get the idea.

CrossverseCrisis said:
That's true tho. Then again, you ever see a damn group of ancient vampires sparkle and pose nakedlly like nothing, have the Damn president himself as your main antagonist at one point, have a preist reset the universe in the name of a guy whose italian name literally means "God", and having a main protag having two sets of.......well you get the idea.
Yeah weird. These are the kings of weirdness.

Axe Cop stomps. Nuff said lol. Axe Cop vs Bo-bobo actually one of the most wanted Death Battles among the research team. I don't doubt it will happen eventually, but seeing as Axe Cop is multiversal Bobobo won't beat him.

And wow I'm sorry for the derailing. I tend to do that sometimes...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
who is axe cop and how is he multiversal.
.....Bro.....If you don't know about Axe Cop, you're missing out.

It's a webcomic series literally written by a 5 year old and the art is done by his older brother. You'd probably think, "Oh god that must mean a lot of inconsistencies and shitty writing", but it's pretty much the exact opposite. The dude constantly has OP feats and the writing although weird is just downright amazing. You can read it here if you want. http://axecop.com/comic/episode-0/

I actually requested we have a profile for him, since, whilst very toonforce-y, he does have a ton of quantifiable feats, but it doesn't appear anyone responded to my request.

Back