• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would an OC trying to be made as weak as imaginable (Tier 12) be considered a joke character and punished?

I just had the idea of making a profile for a character known as "Minus Omega". That character is basically a being on a realm opposite to 1-A, which is kept alive by a singular extremely powerful entity. It is not something like 11-C but rather below the concept of dimensions so that the mere fact that they exist in the same reality as it does kills it and destroys the concept of it, so that the only thing keeping it alive is High-Godly healing powers imposed by a higher being from Tier 1 or 2. Even then, it is kept alive on a permanent cycle of revival, dying infinite times per second, limited by pretty much everything where an omnipotent would have been limitless. Basically Kumagawa Misogi on steroids.

...would such an experimental Tier 12 character be punished?

Why would it be punished? As long as it's not a joke character that's supposed to be on Jokes Battle wiki, it should be fine.

The rules on joke characters seemed loose and "Tier 12" seems like something that would make people, perhaps... get mad? -q

At least you don't have passive High 1-A mindhax that can only be tanked by omnipotents, I guess. :v

I mean, we have tier N/A on this wiki, which is for characters who are beneath the very concept of dimensions or for some other reason unable to harm others. There's only one character currently with that rating, but the page is extremely well-made. So I think if you tried to do something similar, it would be fine.

Loved it. It is indeed something similar. Damn, this made me think a lot while showering.

Back