• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this be considered Broadway Force?

Intrough
In The Multiverse Series, characters can enter rap battles with each other, where two people repeatedly "rap" against each other. Standard FNF fare. The thing is, while the rap battles in FNF were proven as not being Broadway Force, the same things can’t really be said for the rap battles in TMS. So, I’ll weigh out the supporting and opposing evidence, and then someone can tell me if this counts as Broadway Force.

Souporting Evedance
Ohposing Evedance
Overall, I’m kinda stumped on this, so can someone put some input on this?

I mean, just based on the supporting and opposing evidence lists, the characters having broadway force seems pretty solid?

The second opposing point seems to be more of the opponents just... lying (example from another FNF verse I guess, where it's also a deal) and/or just terrible social influencing, and I think I want more elaboration the the first point like "Is the music still going while they attack?"

If you really don't think it's enough, then it could still be a "possibly Broadway Force" or something with the explanation being like "Can emit music that forces the opponent to rap battle while any onlookers bop their heads to the beat regardless of injury, this rapping ability is also considered an immense talent or a superpower to Boyfriends family, although there are instances in which have disregarded the rap to instead fight normally"

and I think I want more elaboration the the first point like "Is the music still going while they attack?"
The music track does still play during attacks, and it will play until the end of the song’s runtime. Strangely, the vocal track plays too, even when the opponent “singing” is currently getting the crap beat out of him and isn’t opening their mouth. Hell, there are even points where the opponent “sings” as they talk at the same time. But I’ll just chalk that up to “Ketelin was too lazy to swap out the full song and the instrumental during attacks”.

Back