• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

would abstract fundemental consider concept if the story use it litrally?

for the detail, i'm asking about the picture below, would someone that affect principles, truth and law here having concept manipulation?
AcjhfiJ.png

im not an expert on this so, help?

for the detail, i'm asking about the picture below, would someone that affect principles, truth and law here having concept manipulation?
AcjhfiJ.png

im not an expert on this so, help?
Yeah, I think so anyone who can effect it should get CM2 and if there is more context on principle being independent of it governs then it can be CM 1

Concepts, as we treat them, shape what they are the concept of. The concept of apples governs all apples and their forms, and all apples are made according to the concept of apples as well, so without it, there would be no apples.

What is described in that image are laws, why an apple falls, and why water turns into clouds, it does not govern why the moon and sun are what they are, it simply governs that it rises and falls. Although reality would probably break if those laws disappear, a bottle of water would still be a bottle of water, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Concepts, as we treat them, shape what they are the concept of. The concept of apples governs all apples and their forms, and all apples are made according to the concept of apples as well, so without it, there would be no apples.

What is described in that image are laws, why an apple falls, and why water turns into clouds, it does not govern why the moon and sun are what they are, it simply governs that it rises and falls. Although reality would probably break if those laws disappear, a bottle of water would still be a bottle of water, if that makes sense.
Wouldn't it be CM 2 since it said to be govern the world and by seeing image I think it can also change it?

Wouldn't it be CM 2 since it said to be govern the world and by seeing image I think it can also change it?
They're saying its the laws itself that govern the world. Like why an apple falls is because of the law of gravity. It would be him being able to affect the Laws of gravity so just Law Manipulation. Like what Spaceman said, reality would break if these laws disappear but they're not actually affecting the concept

They're saying its the laws itself that govern the world. Like why an apple falls is because of the law of gravity. It would be him being able to affect the Laws of gravity so just Law Manipulation. Like what Spaceman said, reality would break if these laws disappear but they're not actually affecting the concept
And on the subject of gravity manipulation, if a character has full control over the "law of universal gravitation" would that fit as gravity's CM 2?

And on the subject of gravity manipulation, if a character has full control over the "law of universal gravitation" would that fit as gravity's CM 2?
vsbw Gravity page already has gravity being a fundamental force in the universe. What would "law of universal gravitation" entail besides just gravity manipulation on a universal scale?

vsbw Gravity page already has gravity being a fundamental force in the universe. What would "law of universal gravitation" entail besides just gravity manipulation on a universal scale?
The law of universal gravitation is what defines what gravity is, and without it gravity would not exist.

The law of universal gravitation is what defines what gravity is, and without it gravity would not exist.
It does not define it, it is just the idea that all particles in the universe attract one another. Unless ur not talking about newtons then I don't know what u could mean.

Wouldn't she actually be non-existent?
No, we only know what gravity is, because we studied the laws of gravity. If the laws of gravity change to something completely different, it doesn't mean gravity itself does not exist, it just means it acts different now.

This is law

For simply this, law is rule of thing, that mean how the thing is must work. And concept is what that shape the thing its very existence, that mean what is the thing are

No, we only know what gravity is, because we studied the laws of gravity. If the laws of gravity change to something completely different, it doesn't mean gravity itself does not exist, it just means it acts different now.
In matter of fact (fun fact) we don't even know if gravity actually exists.

No, without it gravity simply wouldn't act according to the laws of gravity, it would still exist. Unless it's specified in a verse to act that way, that is wrong.
If the verse shows that the very idea of the "laws of universal gravitation" are the origin of gravity within the verse then can this be considered CM 1 or 2? The law of universal gravitation is also described as one of the powers of truth in the world

Sorry to bother you so much time later, this caught my attention after reading the verse I was thinking about a little more

Back