• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation

Im not sure how it works but I'm wondering how Law Manipulation interacts with CM type 2.

The law page states "The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function." my focus is on the reality part, Laws govern certain aspects of reality and therefore influence those aspects.

Cm type 2 states "Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality within their area of influence. These concepts shape everything, and changing them would either require the alteration of every object of the concept or, if manipulated directly, change all objects of the concept alongside the concept itself." and also " while directly "ending the concept of humanity" and thus destroying humanity would qualify."

So my question is that these seem to be exact on their application within reality, would laws therefore be able to interact with cm2?

Case by case basis, depending on how the user can utilise these abilities and the structure of their cosmology.

Back