• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

TeenAngel101 said:
He also godstomped Fire-Lord, another herald, so it's consistent.
In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Spider-Man says something along the lines of "uh, you do know I defeated Fire-Lord, right? like every time you kill an enemy.

Venom held his own against Superman and Carnage survived against Sentry so what's this Spidey downplay I'm hearing OvO

Power level discrepancy aside, Venom vs Superman sounds awesome.

Also, Spider-Man himself has held his own against Superman, The Thing, Powdered Toast Man and has defeated Galactus, Dr. Doom (who was empowered by a universal+ power source) and defeated Mysterio when he was destroying multiple timelines so...

Spider-Man is insane if you count count all his outliers from all media.

IIRC, Superman vs Venom consisted of Venom throwing outliers at Superman (I held my own against the Juggernaut!). And then he just suffocates Supes with some Symbiote goop.

And Spidey even remembered that in another crossover iirc or it might have been a different Spidey

And at the end of Avengers vs JLA, Hawkeye destroys Krona's machine by shooting an arrow at it.

Literally anyone could've done that. Batman could've thrown a Batarang, Cap could've thrown his shield, Thor could've thrown his hammer...

Superman could've thrown Hawkeye himself at it, and it would've had the same effect.

Anyone remember that time Superman was dual wielding Cap's shield and Mjolnir? That was badass AF

Apparently, some guy called The Batman Who Laughs.

Oh, here's the best part, Doom and Strange are High 1-A via scaling to Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

???

So this Fictional Character Battles Wiki is literally just us but everyone is Tier 1 with no justification.

How is that not just blatant plagiarism? They even use many of the exact pictures we use for our characters...

I know our systems are both based on ACF Wiki, but their Tier page is a word-for-word copy-paste of our own. I mean look at this. It is exactly what we have, save 18 words. WHAT.

Edit: Looks like it is an actual PURE copy-paste of this old versio of the tiering system. Also I'm blocked even though I have never seen his site before now.

Back