• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abnoxoust Teenage Girl Tries to Solve Mystery

Velma vs William Afton (Novel)
Velma confronts William as he's putting on his Bonnie Suit about the disappearances of multiple children in town. She accusing Afton of being the perpetrator after obtaining video proof of him hiding bodies in one of his animatronics and once she unmasks him he'll be arrested. William laughs at her and tells her that there's one problem with her story, that being that if he was the killer what's stopping him from killing her and preventing her from reporting her findings to the cops.

Afton is currently in his Bonnie Suit.
Afton also knew that Velma was investigating him and has had considerable amount of time to prepare.
Velma her Field Hockey Stick
Fight takes place in Fredbear’s Family Diner
Speed Equalized

Annoying Teenage Girl:
Based Purple Man: (Mariogoods, Tonygameman, Zurawi, Dusty_Raider, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, JustANormalLemon, Popted2, Da3ggman, Doggo)

Last edited:
Afton is smarter, faster, can take more beatings due to pain tolerance, and probably stronger (no hard numbers though). Also his possible Martial Arts > the thing Velma did, since it is more combat applicable than wrestling.

Plus, William's stamina is superhuman while Velma's is really poor. I vote for I Always Throw It Back.

His possible Martial Arts > the thing Velma did, since it is more combat applicable than wrestling.
Speaking as a martial arts practitioner myself, I can tell you that a skilled wrestler is very capable in combat. There's a reason why MMA, the fighting style used in the UFC, is primarily a mix of boxing, Muay Thai, wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. It's because those four fighting styles work.

However, the part about Velma's page that strikes me as a limiter on her skills, arguably to the point of not warranting the martial arts listing, is that it was a school tournament, and the tournament was not in wrestling but in women's self defence. Those women's self defence classes generally teach worthless stuff, and since they, and all other Mcdojos, are really about getting paid to give their students false confidence rather than actually training fighters who might compete or something, they can get away with it.

Well, I'll give you that, I am more of a kickboxing kind of guy, so I'll trust you on this one.

But the validity of it in general is questionable. She can maybe restrain someone weaker than her, but that's about it.

Muay Thai is a form of kickboxing. Kickboxing does indeed work too. Those forms are all effective, in different ways. That's why MMA combines the best of all of them. I can tell you that one of my sparring partners does MMA, boxing and wrestling and he says the wrestling is the most physically demanding.

A skilled wrestler can restrain someone much stronger than them, actually. And that's not factoring in the ability to hyper-extend (dislocate) or otherwise break joints. Still, Velma taking women's self defence classes and winning a high school women's self defence tournament is nothing. Boast about that to a real martial artist and you'll make them laugh.

Yeah, I've just seen the source. Velma managed to defeat them either by restraining or by lifting strength. And those girls seemed weak-ish anyway. She is better hand to hand than wrestler imho.

Those self-defence classes were actually crazy. The series is stupid, so those classes involved tournament with violent-ish scenes. You might want to check (not the series as a whole).

The problem with women's self defence courses is multi-layered. Most of the popular moves only work if the opponent lets it. I figured that the show would pretend such classes were real martial arts both because they always do, and because they don't want to claim otherwise.

Still, if her opponents were all weak and she won by lifting them and pinning them while being much stronger and heavier, all while they knew very little, then all that proves is that she's a bully, something that's becoming a very common characteristic in "heroes" these days. That hardly even qualifies as a show of skill.

Gonna stay the hell out of this thread because lolno, but the title? It's spelled "Obnoxious."

How many votes are there here? You have some listed, but the most recent vote isn't listed, so I'd guess the list is outdated. You should keep those up to date so people know whether they're considered to have voted and so they know what's happening in general.

How many votes are there here? You have some listed, but the most recent vote isn't listed, so I'd guess the list is outdated. You should keep those up to date so people know whether they're considered to have voted and so they know what's happening in general.

Back