• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apeironaxim

He/Him
Part 1 of 2 of fixing up the EBs because I realized Simurgh and Tohu were gonna take a super long time (both because of their content and also my inconsistent bouts of inspiration to work more on the profiles), so I might as well get the ones I have finished out.

Behemoth
  • Adding a bunch of justifications and sources (as will be for everyone)
  • Adding magma manip due to a comment in story and via WoG about Behemoth being able to use volcanoes
  • Adding Temp manip because he can heat things up independent of using fire
  • Adding Explosion manip due to generating explosions and he can self destruct
  • Changed Range to "Up to Tens of Kilometers", mostly due to lightning reasons
  • Removing Vibration manip, as the page stipulates it shouldn't be given to characters who don't generate them via a power or such ability, and only do so from side effects of their attacks. Behemoth does not generate shockwaves out of nowhere, he actively claps and hits things that then produce shockwaves via the force he's hitting with. However, if it's determined he qualifies for this power in spite of not spawning them because he uses them strategically, such as to spread irradiated material, then I will add it back
  • Adding Underground Mobility
  • Removed Notable Attacks and Techniques section. Everything that was in it is now basically explained by the justifications and scans in the Powers and Abilities portion, so it's not needed anymore

Leviathan
  • Removing Afterimage Creation. His water echo is just not what that power page is supposed to cover.
  • Giving him Enhanced Senses since he sees the world as water
  • Upping his base range to Several Meters, and his hydrokinesis range to Thousands of Kilometers
  • Adding the Nano-thorn weaknesses to his Weakness section, since there's no evidence i'm aware of that would exempt his from them

Khonsu
  • Added Limited Gravity manip because his moon floating is weird and doesn't even seem to count as limited flight according to the page
  • Expanded info for his time fields in his Notable Attacks and Techniques section
  • Added an Attack Speed portion to his speed, giving his Time Fields "At least Peak Human, likely Superhuman" speed, as they are explicitly described to travel faster than anyone could hope to run, but slower than a moving car. Though he does later accelerate their speed by an unknown amount, but considering how little increase is needed from baseline Peak Human to Superhuman, I think it's reasonable to have that "likely" end.
  • Changed tier to "Unknown, likely High 8-C" full out and got rid of the explosion bit. The explosion isnt even described as as big as his body like the profile claims, it's just described as "massive" and throwing trucks in the air, and I really don't think that's getting High 8-C, but hey, maybe I could be proven wrong. He instead just gets to be "likely High 8-C" full stop because he's probably not weaker than the other non-physical combat focused EB of that time, Simurgh. As well as the feat of him damaging Moord Nag's power providing some secondary evidence. If anyone can provide a statement or feat that was missed that gives Khonsu more concrete reasoning to be flat High 8-C, I'd be all for it, it's just that he doesn't really have much from what I could find. Edit: After a discussion on discord it's decided Khonsu should prob get a 9-B for his explosions as a separate rating

All Endbringers
  • Endbringers should not get resistance to Mind and Memory manip for Behemoth sensing Imp. Imp's power has a limitation that prevents it from working against non-human senses, which includes power related senses and cameras:
The White Duke: I think Imp would possibly immediately destroy Jessie. Having something worm its way into her memory, which is designed to not forget anything, and start tearing things out might just bring the whole house of cards tumbling down.

Wildbow: You could argue Imp's shard developed a specific interpretation of memory from the 'all the fish we know of on earth' type scan, and Jessie's structure is inherently alien.
Her entire team, her subdivision of the broader Undersiders team, at least, consisted of capes who couldn’t fight Titans. The Heartbroken targeted people. Her own power affected humans, and even if she could move around without a Titan realizing she was there, too many of them were dangerous enough that they could kill her without even recognizing her existence.
“Put the weapon away,” Cherish said, her voice quiet.Aisha gulped, realizing the trap she’d just stepped into. “You can hear me?”A second passed, and there was no response.“Put it away, or I’m going to leave you quivering in a corner, ******** your pants.”“You can’t hear me.” Aisha gripped her weapon and stepped closer.Cherish whirled around, her eyes flitting right and left, searching for Aisha. “I’ll scream. He’ll come in here, and a couple swings of his knife, he can cut you down, invisible or no.”“It’s not invisibility,” Imp said, uselessly.“Put your weapon away,” Cherish said, her voice quiet and carefully measured, “We only have a few seconds before Jack gets suspicious. Listen. I want to strike a deal.”
More circles were drawn out. Orders given by text to specific phones. Each person dutifully held up their phones with the targets and orders, shifting position to be ready to take the courses given. Some would attack the rear, others the front.
[...]
Love Lost to Imp and Damsel.
[...]
In her daze, trying to make sense of things, Colt saw Kitchen Sink try to throw something. Lookout’s claw-on-a-tail reached out to catch it, but that left her blind for Nailbiter to attack. Damsel threw herself at Nailbiter’s real body, to throw off her trajectory.

Love Lost wheeled around, striking out with her whips, hitting empty air, then leaped backward, riggings on her legs snapping out as they fired like gun chambers, giving her a slight boost. Her feet scraped against the wall, and she ran on the surface for five running steps.

She bounded down, toward Damsel, Nailbiter, and Lookout.
She looked down at Valefor. Her tone was more serious as she said, “I didn’t think this man-**** would be able to see me.”

“You know his powers,” I said, glad for the change of topic. “Hypnotic stare, Tattletale said he might have other senses or augmented awareness to track his victims.”
He turned ninety degrees and lunged forward in response to something I couldn’t see or hear, then swept his hooks out in a frenzied series of blind attacks. On the third swing I saw Imp duck beneath the attack, then stumble back out of his reach, towards us.

“The ******* ****!?” she shouted.

“Dragon can see you, you twit, and she’s relaying directions to Weld!” Tattletale shouted at our new member, “And what the hell were you hoping to accomplish over there!?”

“I could’ve figured something out,” Imp pouted.
As Behemoth, and all the other EBs, clearly have an alt sense besides sight, which seems to be tremors in Behemoth's case specifically, this would fall under them bypassing Imp's power via a vulnerability/weakness in the power, and not resistance. All that said however, they do get to keep mind manip resistance, just for new reasons i've put down in the profiles.
  • They should all get Self Sustenance and Inorganic Physiology for pretty self explanatory reasons, with this getting rid of their dedicated resistance to bio manip, since that seems to be what the old profiles were trying to convey anyway with their weird physiology
  • Revised Intelligence sections

Misc
  • Alexandria's Weakness section is wrong:
"Weaknesses: Alexandria's invulnerability does not protect her from interdimensional phenomena, nor does it protect her brain, allowing her to be killed by suffocation or other means that would damage the brain."
She very clearly has internal protection as shown in her first Behemoth fight:
He struck her and drove her into the ground. His flame burned through her, the sand was turning to glass around her, burning her costume, but it didn’t burn her.

But she couldn’t breathe. She flew back and out of the way until she had air again. She stared at the scene that was unfolding, the heroes beating a hasty retreat as that thing advanced, slow and implacable.

- Interlude 15.z
Behemoth's fire spawns inside her the same as it does for every other cape in his Kill Aura, and it doesn't damage her insides in any way, it just blocks her from getting oxygen. So her Weakness section should be replaced with her needing oxygen if it's going to be anything, but regardless all her internal organs are protected the same way she is. Also the interdimensional stuff isn't quite a weakness, it's a feat for the powers that overcome her defenses. It's like listing someone with a forcefield with a weakness that their forcefield can't block conceptual manip. It's a feat for the power that overcomes the defenses, not a weakness for the defense.

Votes: DMUA (Agree with all except Behemoth Tens of Km range), Tllmbrg (Agree with all), Planck69 (Agree with all, but neutral on Behemoth Tens of Km)

Last edited:
I'd argue against going full Tens of Kilometers off of Behemoth using lightning, it's not like we really see him draw from it at the most extreme degrees (And clouds can be less than a kilometer up even, I've gotten as low as 460 meters for storms specifically)

Otherwise I'm completely fine with this

Back