• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apeironaxim

He/Him
Mannequin
Summary of changes:
  • Expanded a little on existing justifications
  • Added Large Size Type 0. Mannequin fits in by literally one inch over. Type 0 starts at 2.72 m (~8 feet 11 inches), and Mannequin is 9 feet tall.
  • Added Acrobatics due to his contortion stuff
  • Added Stealth Mastery due to him sneaking past Taylor's bug senses
  • Added Electric and Magnetism Manip because he uses electromagnetism to pull body parts back to his body
  • Added Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, since his creations are built to survive space
  • Added more stuff to his Range, as his chains can cover the length of 6-7 story building
  • Proposing his combat and reaction speed be Subsonic for being able to fight Prism and Battery, who is faster than Assault in short bursts
  • Removing Class 1 from LS, as the average car is Class 5, and Mannequin can lift cars with just two arms, so he's Class 5 overall

Crawler
Summary of changes:
  • Added some examples to his Enhanced Senses
  • Added Large Size Type 0. His head is the size of a small car
  • Expanded on his "acid" spit, adding Corrosion Inducement, Matter Manip, and Bio Manip to it
  • Added Paralysis Inducement since he has paralytic venom
  • Added resistance to Fire Manip and Poison Manip, as he's unaffected by white phosphorous, which is of course really hot and toxic
  • Added his Clone Key to his P&A, as he only had it for his physical stats before
  • Added several weaknesses

Cherish
  • Gets ESP because she can track people with her emotion sensing, goes hand in hand with her Telepathy
  • Adding resistance to Body Puppetry because Tattletale assumes she's resistant to Regent's power:
“In the euphemistic sense. Her value as a captive is minimal and we have no way to secure her until Regent can finish using his ability on her.”

“He’s resistant to her power,” Tattletale said, “But that goes both ways. Don’t know how well he’d be able to control her. She might break free. Benefits of being family, I guess.”

- Snare 13.6
  • Removing the part of her empathetic manip that says use of it makes her victims reliant on her and such. That is not a power, that is just regular human brain chemistry, as Cherish herself explains:
What Alec didn’t know was that her power did have long-term effects. Subtle, but they were there. Emotions were like drugs. People formed dependencies and tendencies. If she hit someone with a minute amount of dopamine every time they saw her, it would condition them until she didn’t even need to use her power to do it.
  • Cherish's range with her emotion manip gets bumped up to Hundreds of Meters due to her doing it from 1000 ft away
  • Adding a Weakness, as her power is less effective the further she is from someone:
Part one of the plan was simple. Up until the point we engaged, we stayed as far away as we could while maintaining a visual and some ability to act. We knew Cherish’s power was more effective as she was closer to her targets. If there was any element of surprise to be had, we’d have it by striking from a distance.

- Prey 13.6

Shatterbird
Summary of changes:
  • Changed picture
  • Changed Tier and AP section to "10-B, 9-C with handgun. Varies, 9-B, up to 8-C, likely far higher with her power" to reflect her human physicals and gun as well. Along with what level she can reach up to with enough glass as determined by a calc of her launching a cone of glass
  • Changed her flight speed to "At least Peak Human", as her best feat I could find with it is quickly going up a 4 story building. Gave her Subsonic attack speed with her power
  • Changed Range to "Varies, up to Kilometers, likely higher with her power". Along with range for range for her handgun
  • Changed base Dura and Striking Strength from Unknown to Human level/class respectively, as Shatterbird is just a normal person physically in that regard. She also gets "Varies, up to At Most Large Building level" dura with her power, as she can use her glass to form barriers to block Purity's attacks
  • Changed Stamina to Athletic because there's not really any showings of peak human stamina
  • Changes LS to Average Human for her base, she doesn't really show anything above average human wise. Gave her Class M with her power, due to the calc

Misc:

Bonesaw Augments:

• Resistance to Mind Manip for everyone but Cherish, as one of the augmentations essentially resets emotions/dispels mental stuff once it gets past a certain point
Jack paced back and forth, two or three steps at a time, gesticulating with his knife. “I was looking forward to Cherish’s attempt. Bonesaw and I even had a plan in mind. I wanted to see what she did, how she worked around Siberian’s immunity to her power… then the safeguards Bonesaw implanted in us would have kicked in and released us from her thrall, and oh, the look on her face. To have seen that would have been so very worth all the trouble. And that girl just spoiled it all.”

- Plague 12.4
  • Resistance to Pain Manip for everyone (Except Crawler and Mannequin) due to an injection pump that can release painkillers, with an added bit for everyone's Disease resist
“A game of chicken? I’m down.” Cherish prodded her injury with a fingertip. It was clear it hurt, but she still stuck a finger into the hole and investigated some. “The auto-injection pump is dosing me with painkillers and antibiotics now. First time feeling this stuff work.”

- Prey 13.7

Please tell me if i missed anything, especially with structuring of the cleaned up profiles, my mind is mush

Wall level (While not as powerful or developed as his future self, the clones should still be comparable to strong Brutes)

Should add in a "Likely" here ahead of his rating.

Generally the changes look fine.

Should add in a "Likely" here ahead of his rating.

Generally the changes look fine.
Just found this bit to see if they had anything to for sure put them at 9-B:
The second Crawler was more careful, grabbing a hostage and making his way out the gap. He hadn’t transformed into his truly monstrous self. Bipedal, the size of a bodybuilder, his face no longer human. A long tongue extended out between rows of teeth, and his throat was swollen with an acid sac, as though he had a goiter. Eyes surrounded his face, which was already bearing the rigidity and light armor plating that would intensify with further regeneration.

His arms had already split into two limbs at the elbow, and each ended in claws. He used them for a grip on the metal to climb on the outside of the truck, penetrating metal with strong hands and sharp talons as he dragged his hostage along with him.
If this is enough for 9-B, then I can put this for the clone Crawler justification instead

I kind of just saw this thread while browsing and was confused by something since I've never bothered reading Cherish's page here before. Why does she have telepathy as a listed power? Wildbow has said in a Justice League vs Endbringer post on reddit that Worm doesn't have any strict telepathy (2nd to last paragraph) and that someone like Martian Manhunter would give them a way to respond to the Simurgh's mental affects, implying that the only beings with any actual kind of telepathy in Worm are the Simurgh and most likely the Entities. He even calls what the Simurgh does a psychic scream and says that she could beat him in terms of telepathy. Now obviously the Simurgh hasn't shown the feats to do such a thing (and Wildbow even admits that his knowledge is based off the JLU cartoon) but the fact that the two can have a telepathic battle backs this up.

Whatever Cherish does to sense/change the emotions of others, it's not supposed to be telepathy. It's supposed to be completely biological manipulation

If someone manipulates the mind of someone else via messing with their biological brain, then that would still count as mind manipulation here, and not just listed only as Biological Manipulation. Same thing can be applied with Telepathy. Cherish uses it to read emotions and a limited amount of context as to what they apply to, such as whether someone's fear is fear of death or fear of abandonment, which fits with the mind reading aspect of Telepathy and thus is listed as Telepathy here

Mannequin stealth also gets supported by breaking into the prt building when armsmaster was under arrest

Might still be worth noting the long term dependency stuff since it's something she uses in particular and not sure that mind powers get generally assumed to do that, although it's not on its own only due to the power

other stuff seems good

Back