• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World's Strongest Onisama enters the fray!

Shiba Tatsuya decides to elminate Every character of Anime. How far does he goes?

The Character is Mahesvara from Irregular at Magic High School who is outlier in every manner of speaking.

He has Three abilities and One Artificial Capability. The Three Abilities are:

1. Regrowth: Restore anything upto 24 hours in past(to any state, regardless of impossibility, only restriction he should identify it with his "Eyes").

2.Decomposition: Destroy anything upto Hadron levels. Nothing escapes him in his conversion of Matter to Energy without exception.

3. Elemental Sight: Eyes which See everything. To put it mildly.

And Artificial ability allows him to use "Magic" despite not having a Natural MCA. Still much more than enough for combat.

Anime
Anime Characters

Irregular at Magic High School

VERSUS

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei apparently doesn't has profile in the wiki.

That's why i decided to make this thead open to everyone..

Is speed equalised, and if not how fast is he? What're his best feats of Regenerationn? What state does his mind have to be into regenerate, can he do it while unconscious? What's the max range he decomposed something from?

Well put it simply it's not limited to mind. He can regenerate completely as long as his "soul" lives. His body will automatically regenerate putting every other process like attacking etc on hold. this works even when he is unconscious. The only drawback of this technique is above mentioned 24 hours and excruiating pain.

And no speed isn't equalized, since i want to tier him too. As for how fast He is abnormally fast, he can complete spells canonically by 0.00X~ 0.0X.

His "running" speed is stated to be about 60mph-80mph without any magic enhancement. With magic it can be lot more, considering with CAD he can fly faster than drones and fighter planes.

Max range isn't known, since he hasn't unleashed his 100% Elemental sight in the series. But strictly its estimated that his powers might not reach anything on earth if he is around Jupiter.That's where they(USA) are trying to trap him with project Diones. And he can decompose anything upto hadron level as statd earlier.

OnePunchSaitama said:
Well put it simply it's not limited to mind. He can regenerate completely as long as his "soul" lives. His body will automatically regenerate putting every other process like attacking etc on hold. this works even when he is unconscious. The only drawback of this technique is above mentioned 24 hours and excruiating pain.
That's some of high regen tbh, not low-godly iirc.

Also Tatsuya still lose to Ren Fuji in unequal speed.

It's not regen. He recreates, including if i were to say any information stored in your body(all that stress suffered, Even molecular bonds. Everything is restored back).

Just a Background. If current modern theories about Matter is true than Everything is just info. And according to Mahouka Tatasuya can recreate this info or completely destroy it.

It's Godly not because "of Regenerationn" or "some immortality", he can restore anything. Inanimate, animate. Basically any info.

Even in SAO and Mahouka crossover he decomposes SHA based cryptography in mere moments. Decomposing a complete world.

I am assuming those FTLs are impluse rather than actual speed?

OnePunchSaitama said:
It's not regen. He recreates, including if i were to say any information stored in your body(all that stress suffered, Even molecular bonds. Everything is restored back).
Just a Background. If current modern theories about Matter is true than Everything is just info. And according to Mahouka Tatasuya can recreate this info or completely destroy it.

It's Godly not because "of Regenerationn" or "some immortality", he can restore anything. Inanimate, animate. Basically any info.

Even in SAO and Mahouka crossover he decomposes SHA based cryptography in mere moments. Decomposing a complete world.

I am assuming those FTLs are impluse rather than actual speed?
Nope, thats his actual speed, thats how fast he moves, reacts, and thinks.

Not gonna happen since Tatsuya get blitz'ed off the bat at the start, also the scythe can't be destroyed iirc, i dunno since my memories is lacking.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Tell me how the hell is that? Regardless still get blitzed.
He can decompose vectors(momentum) I already mentioned this he can "delete" anything. Only pushions are exceptions to this.

No limit fallacy?

Isn't Accelerator doing the same things?

Also erasing "techniques" and "momentum" doesn't means that its "NLF". Especially if its backed with feats.

Decomposes matter to complete energy/Even nothingness. -->Material Burst/Mist dispersion

Mist-Dispersal-AN-Ep24
Decomposing momentum of "Bullets", "Torpedos", molecules.-->Decompositon

Decomposing chemical compounds-->Decompsition.

....Thats high-degree of matter manipulation and vector manipulation? Regardless i'm still iffy about that since its sound NLF tbh.

Information decomposition seems more accurate.

He can decompose several oscillation/energy and other variables in the series.

I remember when Tatsuya still had a profile. The match against Darquesse was fun.

Anyways, on the general scale Tatsuya is decently hax. Only decently hax that is. He gets nowhere against anime in general. If you want a name... let's say base Yuki Nagato as an example, since that match would fit well.

I mean, in general Tatsuya get overstimated a lot which is sad because he's not that haxed af, Gilgamesh and Karna can just laugh at him via throwing their NP, doesn't mention Blazblue since they like "f*** your decomposition, we have f***ton of resistance motherf****!!"

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Its sound NLF due of statement of "can decompose anything"
A stricter definition involves visualising the world as collection of info. Most magicians can alter, create and destroy however the scale of altering is much higher. However in Tatsuya's case he can only decompose this info->to Null or simpler components. He can even recreate this information to any level/state in 24 hours in past.

The only power which might be effective against him is mind manipulation, but considering how he can decompose the particles involved in technique not likely.

There is also chance of faking the information, but it should be "true" faking(like entanglement, Teleportation).

A factory might stand chance. This invovles battle of attrition between you repeatedly creating "info" and him destroying it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean, in general Tatsuya get overstimated a lot which is sad because he's not that haxed af, Gilgamesh and Karna can just laugh at him via throwing their NP, doesn't mention Blazblue since they like "f*** your decomposition, we have f***ton of resistance motherf****!!"
Won't he simply disconnect that connection of mana or whatever it was keeping them binded to Earth for doing the bidding of masters?

And NPs can be decomposed if manifested in the world..

DontTalkDT said:
I remember when Tatsuya still had a profile. The match against Darquesse was fun.

Anyways, on the general scale Tatsuya is decently hax. Only decently hax that is. He gets nowhere against anime in general. If you want a name... let's say base Yuki Nagato as an example, since that match would fit well.
Link to his profile?

Also I don't think most anime hold such strict domain restriction like Mahouka. So there is much huge chance several "invulnerabilities" fail in face off his power forcing a possible revamp.

Yuki Nagato.

Simply said, Yuki is way faster than Shiba, can disintegrate things on the information level and can protect herself against her own information being screwed with (meaning shiba can't simply affect her Eidos).

^Does speed measurement include Shiba's flash cast?

And also Shiba can remove any "fortification". It doesn't matter what you use, he ignores it.

Also Ghost can also be elminated by Shiba as of now..

Hold on ..

That lady, she is follower of that tsundere goddess?

In that case won't Tatsuya simply disintegrate her like that complex quantum world of SAO?

Even with flash cast Tatsuya doesn't have any FTL feats I know of.

Not true, he can't remove any fortification. He can only read the information of a target (material or magic) and tailor a spell that tries to rewrite the Eidos of the target so that it transforms into a meaningless assembly of smaller components (that's the mechanism of the demon right). If someone stops him from being able to rewrite the Eidos his decomposition doesn't work. And that's were the problem lies. Yuki can protect her Eidos just fine, Shiba won't be able to overwrite it which means that the basis for directly affecting her with mahouka's magic, including decomposition, isn't given.

DontTalkDT said:
Even with flash cast Tatsuya doesn't have any FTL feats I know of.

Not true, he can't remove any fortification. He can only read the information of a target (material or magic) and tailor a spell that tries to rewrite the Eidos of the target so that it transforms into a meaningless assembly of smaller components (that's the mechanism of the demon right). If someone stops him from being able to rewrite the Eidos his decomposition doesn't work. And that's were the problem lies. Yuki can protect her Eidos just fine, Shiba won't be able to overwrite it which means that the basis for directly affecting her with mahouka's magic, including decomposition, isn't given.
That's exact definition of a magician alteration of eidos. Tatsuya simply destoys this or recreates this. Just for comparison take a look at "rupture" and Mist Dispersion. Rupture is affected by Fortification.(look at how magician have "time to burst" no such lag exist with Mist dispersion.)

I think so Tatsuya could infact prevent her from accesing info dimension itself if he goes all out. He can "lock" her out.

@Don'tTalkDT

There is one thing i forgot to explain regarding Yuki. In Tatsuya's eyes she is "a sentient data entity" or "self responding magic sequence". You would realize no matter her feats she cannot overcome her "god eater".

So there are actually several ways to deal with her. To lock her out i see current "Sealing Ball" and Even "GateKeeper"(this particular magic prevents her from changing Eidos or use of any "magic").

Even Gram Dispersion and Demolition could blow away her "information form". Worst case he might have to resort to Far strike.

And it's true that Yuki Nagato has FTL, however when the two combat in information dimension this speed factor wont matter. The change/movements in Information dimension cannot happen beyond "a speed" lest you break the fabric. Also any "info" altreation would be simply a boost to Tatsuya since he can "learn" magic by "reading" and possibly altering or even using "Regrowth".

In particular to Regrowth in previous line he has replicated the sealing spell on "Parasite Dolls" even though he never used this particular seal before. So copying or nullifying tactics aren't out of reach.

Back