• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Revisions Vol 12, Calcs and Scaling

Since vol 12 was finally translated last week here are the upgrades which already were mentioned in the general discussion thread. (This took a lot to make and was a pain to do).

Additions​

Hajime​

Shea​

• Greater Telepathy: (Can share [Vol 12, Chapter V] her Future Sight with her allies)
  • Greater Soul Manipulation: (Level IV and above let her use [Vol 12, Chapter V] spirit magic despite not having affinity with it, her weapon is also enhanted with spirit magic)
  • Greater Spatial Manipulation and Intangibility (Have armor piercing rounds [Vol 12, Chapter V] enchanted with spatial magic, with Half-Teleport half of her body transport to different coordinates [Vol 12, Chapter VI] making her immune to all attacks). Also add this to her equipment.
  • Greater Gravity Manipulation: (Her kendama is enhanted with gravity magic to create a gravity field [Vol 12, Chapter V] around it). Also add this to her equipment.
  • Hair Manipulation: (With metamorphosis magic can control her hair [Vol 12, Chapter VI])
  • Blood Manipulation: (With metamorphosis magica can control her blood [Vol 12, Chapter VI])
  • Range: Hundreds of Kilometers (Her attacks can smash islands [Vol 12, Chapter VI] hundreds of kilometers in size and sunk them)
  • Techniques:Steel Form [Vol 12, Chapter VI], Half-Teleport [Vol 12, Chapter VI] and Crimson Warhammer [Vol 12, Chapter VI]

Tio​

Shizuku​

Suzu​

Ryutarou​

Kouki​

Eri​

Freid​

• Greater Spatial Manipulation: (His ability with spatial magic is far superior [Vol 12, Chapter IV] than before. The roar of Uranos destroy space [Vol 12, Chapter V] and can make spatial barriers)
  • Greater Regeneration Negation: (Uranos breath now is able to hamper even the healing effects of restoration magic [Vol 12, Chapter V], which restore things to a previous state via time manipulation)
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation: (As Ehit's Arbiter he can some of the Sanctuary [Vol 12, Chapter VII] functions). This should also apply to Alvaheit.
  • Equipment: Add his Personal monster army [Vol 12, Chapter IV].
  • Range: Several Kilometers (The breath of Uranos can travel through several kilometers [Vol 12, Chapter V] and even destroy small islands), Interdimensional with the Sanctuary (Can control to some extent the dimensions of the Sanctuary, like summon all the monsters inside the Sanctuary)

Apostles​

• Spatial Manipulation: Simply add the scan [Vol 12, Chapter V] of Apostles moving through space.
  • Resistance to Information Analysis, Power Mimicry and Power Nullification: (Disintegration magic have a ton of magical protections which Hajime described as "it's like wrapping a tresure chest in so many chains you can't even see the actual chest anymore, the slapping a dozen padlock on the chains [Vol 12, Extra Chapter]", whenever anyone tried to interact with or analyze disintegration magic they were stopped by a series of complex magical links that were baked into the disintegration spells themselves). The reason of why I included power nullification in the resistances despite in the general thread only mention info analysis and power mimicry is because is also said that whenerver someone tried to interact with it they couldn't, which lead me to think that this include trying to suppress the magic since it would mean interact with it.
  • Resistance to Memory Manipulation and Memory Reading: (Apostles memories are in a back that all apostles share, without the information be stored in their brains [Vol 12, Extra Chapter], reason of why to access a bit their memories Hajime group needed to use analysis spells from evolution magic which control abstract information)

Ehit​

General​

• Soul Shell Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Soul Shell have the effect of grant mental defences [Vol 12, Chapter II])
  • Soul Shell Weakness: One way to bypass the defences of Soul Shell is by directly affecting the senses [Vol 12, Chapter II].
  • Status Effect Removal: (Etheria is a light magic spell that clean all status effects [Vol 12, Chapter II]). Every proeficient light magic user need to have added this to their purification and techniques section.
  • CheatMate: Everyone from Hajime side need to be added in their standard equipment section CheatMate [Vol 12, Chapter II], including the Drink Version [Vol 12, Chapter V].
  • Portal Creation to Apostles: Based on the fact that Eri, who don't even have all the powers from a normal Apostle, can make a portal similar to the one Ehit made above the Divine Mountain and the fact that Freid can also summon the monsters through all the dimensions of the Sanctuary, I propose to give to all Apostles the ability to open portals to the Sanctuary and Interdimensional range with them, which also makes sense considering how they actually live in the Sanctuary, similarly their memory banck and telepathy reach Ehit and all the Apostles, including the ones in the Sanctuary, the justification would be like this: Portal Creation (Even Eri who don't have all the powers of a Apostle can open a portal similar to the one made by Edict [Vol 12, Chapter II] which leaded to the Sanctuary. Their memory bank and telepathy also reach Ehit and the Apostles in the Sanctuary) | Range: Interdimensional with portals and telepathy (Can open portals to the Sanctuary and comunicate with beings in the Sanctuary)
  • Healing Vial: Just a scan [Vol 12, Chapter II] of the potency of the healing vials Hajime allies have.
  • Organic Manipulation: Since this is actually a power in the wiki all the metamorphosis magic users should have it do to the literal description of the magic be the manipulation of organic matter.
  • Accelerated Development: (The reason creatures with high mana pools naturally grew physically stronger is because they unconsciously converted the excess mana they weren't using into physical might [Vol 12, Chapter VI] via Body Strengthening). Basically a scan explaining in-depth the current AD.
  • Information Analysis: (Evolution magic is able to analyze all the information of the target [Vol 12, Chapter III], this is do to the ability of evolution magic to interfere with information on an abstract level). This would apply to all proeficient users of evolution magic which can use the true nature of the magic.

Calculations​

So there are two new accepted calcs: Shia throwing a tank Class M: 9.1666665e+8N/9.3473984e+7kg) and Behemoth Charge (Class 50 and 25: 289,440N/29,514.66kg and 144,720N or 14,757.33kg, 9-B: 1.43489e+6 Joules), additionally there is also the fact that the Meeres calc give Class E (1.713456e+18kg) to the tier 6 and above characters. In the next part will mention the powerscaling.

Now, with the tier 9 thing there actually exist two options regarding AP, the first would be to use the value from the Behemoth Charge (1.43489e+6 Joules, 9-B+). While the second option would be scale the characters to the power of an intermediate rank spell like Crimson Spear which can melt someone bones (which should be like 259,640,792.1 Joules 9-A), this second option is something possible do to the fact that even characters like Meld and Gahard can use intermediate rank spells without problem and even the students in the first floor were able to turn to ashes things like human sized rats.

Powerscaling​

Tier 9 Characters:
  • Option 1: Every vol 1 student scale to 1.43489e+6 Joules and 144,720N or 14,757.33kg (Class 25) (the only exception would be Limit Break Kouki do to the 3x amp), while Meld and Gahard level characters significantly downscale the 1.43489e+6 Joules value do to the Behemoth being so above them and LS they should be something like at least Class 1 do to upscale from the gorilla monsters of floor 25 (which students like Ryutarou faced in a grappling match and Meld even stopped a throwed gorilla).
  • Option 2: Every low tier scale to 259,640,792.1 Joules while the LS part stay the same as in option 1.
  • Edit 1: Although now that I think abou it characters like Meld and Gahard could probably scale LS wise above pre evolution Hajime transmutation that could hold the Behemoth, Hajime didn't stopped the charge so he don't scale to the Class 50 value but he stopped the Behemoth from moving after he finished his charge so I think he should at least scale to the weight of the Behemoth, if Meld and Gahard also scale to it (do to be stated that Hajime transmutation at that point was too weak, which in general was showed to be true) then they would scale to 13,000kg (Class 25)
  • Edit 2: Actually after futher investigation about to see the possible AP (in case of option 1) and LS for Meld and Gahard I finded that three knights of Meld stopped the Behemoth charge so that mean that the values from the Behemoth charge can be divided by 3 to get AP (again, in case of option 1) and LS, which would be AP 4.78296e+5 Joules (9-B) Joules and LS 9.838kg Class 10.
Tier 8:
  • Post Orcus keys scales to the full value of the Behemoth Charge, 289,440N/29,514.66kg (Class 50), with Kouki reaching Class 100 (88,543.98kg) and Class K (147,573.3kg) with Limit Break and Overload.
  • Post Schnee keys would be 2x the Class 50 value making them Class 100 (59,029.32kg), with characters like Shizuku and Kouki reaching Class K (177,087.96kg with Limiter Removal/Limit Break and 295,146.5kg with Overload)
Tier 7 Characters: Will do first the LS because the scaling chain of this vol will be long
  • Post Evolution Hajime and every tier 7-B that scale to him somehow: Class M 9.3473984e+7kg, Limit Break (2.80421952e+8kg) and Overload (4.67369920e+8kg).
  • Post Schnee keys base would be 2.80421952e+8kg, Limiter Removal/Limit Break (8.41265856e+8kg) and Overload (1.402109760e+9kg Class G).
Apostles currently are 12Megatons<<< and 12xFTL while 36M<<< and 36xFTL+ with Limit Break, right? So based on that Eri is 8M<<<, Class M(6.6366528e+7kg) and 8xFTL (27M<<<, 1.99099585e+8kg and 27xFTl with Limit Break), while Demi Apostificated Kouki (DAK) is equal in strength to an apostle (12M<<< and 12xFTL) despict not become a complete apostle do to the fact that his base strength and potential were already high and additionally he turn stronger the longer he fight, Shizuku, Ryutarou and Suzu stated that they are 2x weaker than DAK so their base should be (6M<<<, 4.6736992e+7kg and 6xFTL) but CheatMate give them a 2x amp so they become (12M<<< and 12xFTL, though more specifically since Ryutarou specialize in strength he should be a bit above the 12 value while Shizuku similarly should upscale the speed value), Overload Demi Apostificated Kouki (ODAK) make the gap bigger with his amp (60M<<<, 4.67369920e+8kg and 60xFTL), Suzu barriers can hold her own against ODAK and even the light dragon for some seconds and her replenishing speed with them is fast enough to face ODAK attacks and a disintegration barrage from eighty Corpse Apostles and Eri (so her shields should be 60M<<<, 4.67369920e+8kg and 60xFTL), Werewolf Ryutarou is fast to the point that even ODAK have problems following him (so 60xFTL<) and Ogre Ryutarou is comparable in strength to ODAK (so 60M<<< and 4.67369920e+8kg) and Wereogre have combine the strong points of both (so 60M<<<, 4.67369920e+8kg and 60xFTL<, I actually believe that the combination make the individual points of both form get stronger, this based in the fact that Kouki couldn't follow his speed at all and his attacks give high damage to ODAK), Instant Trascendence is equal to Limiter Removal but at short bursts and with it Shizuku can close the gap with ODAK (so 36M<<<, 2.80421952e+8kg and 36xFTL<<) but since there still exist a gap between them she need to use Supreme Ascendance to reach him (since Supreme Ascendance is basically the Overload/Supreme Break version of evolution magic she become 60M<<<, 4.67369920e+8kg and 60xFTL<<). Now, the Inaba part, while is true that it was stated that he was almost as strong as Shia and was above Freid monsters which would pute him at tier 6 (on top of have that supporting ocean feat in the afterstories), after read his parts and see his fight with Eri (in which while he overwhelmed her he didn't instantly stomped, though is also probable he held back do to not use his special moves) I believe that is possible to have a safe/low-end interpretation about his strength, the interpretation would be take the Shia statement as him becoming almost as strong as the previous Shia (since at the moment of the statement still wasn't show her tier 6 power) and the Freid statement can also be took as refering to the previous Freid (since Eri shut herself with Kouki after get in the Sanctuary she probably didn't knew the strength of Freid and his monsters after become an arbiter), so I propose something like 7-B (around 60M and 4.67369920e+8kg), possible Low 6-B (downscaling 3.44T) (stated to be comparable to Shia and Freid monsters, though isn't clear if it was refering to their Ehit war self's), speedwise he probably should be around 60xFTL.

Tier 6:
LS chain Apostles = 1.713456e+18kg, CheatMate Hajime party = 3.426912e+18kg, Limit Break Apostles = 5.140368e+18kg, CheatMate Limiter Removal/Limit Break = 1.0280736e+19kg, CheatMate Overload = 1.713456e+19kg, Dragon God Tio = 1.713456e+19kg or 3.426912e+19kg if the 10x amp apply with CheatMate, Ehit scale to Overload Hajime and probably can scale even to Dragon God Tio but I'm indifferent.

Speed Scaling: Base Hajime easily blitzed Limit Break Apostles (36xFTL) to the point of kill two hundred of thems in sixty seconds, so this feat along with the fact that he and every tier 6 is above ODAK in every aspect they should scale above his speed (so base Hajime should be 60xFTL, arguably even higher but well), CheatMate Hajime party is 2x faster (120xMFTL), Riftwalk Hajime would be 12x faster than base and with CheatMate it would 24x than base (720xMFTL and 1,440xMFTL+), and then add Limit Break and Overload on top of that (4,320xMFTL+ and 7,200xMFTL+), that would be Hajime speed own speed while his fastes weapons like Schlagen probably should get a higher (since the power of Schlagen is based on how much faster is compared with his guns). Hajime party have always be able to follow Hajime with Riftwalk since he always use it to fight against comparable people (so Tio and Shia should be 720xMFTL and 1,440xMFTL+ when considering CheatMate), Limit Break Silver Apostles were fast enough to give troubles to base Tio and Shia (so they should be 4,320xMFTL+ with Limit Break and 1,440xMFTL+ without it, Freid should scale to them or potentially upscale a bit), then there is Limiter Removal Tio (2,160xMFTL+ and 4,320xMFTL+) and Dragon God Advent was stated to work like Limit Break but giving an tenfold amp (14,400xMFTL+ or 43,200xMFTL+ if is added on top of Limiter Removal which I honestly don't know. The 10x apply to everything so her other stats also increase with it), with Shia I honestly don't have idea of how she should be since she Level VII and VIII were comparable to Limit Break Silver Apostles but from that point outward she turned FTE to them (so something like 4,320xMFTL+ with Level VII-VIII and far higher with Level IX-X?)

AP wise they are practically like how we already treat them, with some things like CheatMate the values change a bit but they are relatively minor things and I'm already too tired to write the scaling chain.

Summary​

None, I'm to tired to write a summary, maybe later I will write a summary for the statics changes though I'm not sure.

Last edited:
that's seriously a lot of scaling, might as well put it at the blog no? There's also a lotta things I need to look at so hold on

Looks good.

As for scaling to the Crimson Spear, not too sure, we would have to get proof of someone like tanking it, or a stronger spell, otherwise they would just be like 9-A with magic.

Btw glancing I see some stuff missing, I will see what else I can find to add.

Last edited:
we might as well put the calc for the tier 7 since I once need to dig into the cal pretty deep, and since nobody gonna know who's Laus is

Looks good.

As for scaling to the Crimson Spear, not too sure, we would have to get proof of someone like tanking it, or a stronger spell, otherwise they would just be like 9-A with magic.

Btw glancing I see some stuff missing, I will see what else I can find to add.
Could try to look if some low tier have tanked something like that later. Though part of the reason of why the characters should scale physically to the magic is because of universal energy system and because the mana used in the attack can be converted in physical stats with Body Strengthening, which all the physical fighters can easily do to a great extent, there is also the scan saying how the mana can be used to strengthen the physical stats and that that is the reason that those with great amounts of mana also have great physical strength.

Good to know, I felt that there probably were some missing stuff so that will help a lot.

Also, I kinda forgot but the tier 5 characters should scale above the tier 6 LS and speed wise, which should put their base at 7,200xMFTL and 1.713456e+19kg, with CheatMate = 14,400xMFTL and 3.426912e+19kg, Limit Break = 21,600xMFTL and 5.140368e+19kg, CheatMate Limit Break = 43,200xMFTL and 1.0280736e+20kg, Overload = 36,000xMFTL and 8.56728e+19kg, CheatMate Overload = 72,000xMFTL and 1.713456e+20kg, Dragon God = 72,000xMFTL and 1.713456e+20kg or 144,000xMFTL and 3.426912e+20kg if CheatMate is considered.

Maybe in the end would be really useful to put all in a blog so later one can check the values easily, though will probably do that late at night or tomorrow do to need be busy today.

It's true higher mana correlates to high physical strength, but as i said before that doesn't mean it's a 1:1 ratio, this is why we have Yue at Unknown physically right now. Same can be said for body strengthening, we would need evidence it's a 1:1 ratio. It is true that the characters use body strengthening to be as strong as they are though.

What evidence do we have that Afterstories characters are 7,200xMFTL in Base? Their bases and subsequent amps are gonna be superior sure, but their Base being above like Overload Hajime from the end of the main story? Idk about that, would have to see the evidence.

It's true higher mana correlates to high physical strength, but as i said before that doesn't mean it's a 1:1 ratio, this is why we have Yue at Unknown physically right now. Same can be said for body strengthening, we would need evidence it's a 1:1 ratio. It is true that the characters use body strengthening to be as strong as they are though.

What evidence do we have that Afterstories characters are 7,200xMFTL in Base? Their bases and subsequent amps are gonna be superior sure, but their Base being above like Overload Hajime from the end of the main story? Idk about that, would have to see the evidence.
I mean, Yue is a clear exception because her thing is super weird so I don't believe she is the best to use as standard, the Shea scan show that indeed mana is turned in physicals and the reason of why Shea is a monster of physical strengthening is because she somehow is able to turn 1 point of mana in 2 or more points in all other stats. Though in the end I'm fine if they scale to 9-A only with magic, I'm not too centered in that, as long the low tiers have a clear value I'm happy.

I mean, Ehit scale to that do to easily face Hajime with all, and in the afterstories the big guys are all equals to Ehit or above him, like for example the seven kings of hell or Lutria who is above him, so I believe it makes sense that they are as fast as Ehit which in turn should make Hajime party scale to that do to that. Though if is too much I guess it can be removed the specific value and just left it as a vague 'higher than before'.

Yue is indeed weird yea.

7 Kings of Hell are Platinum Apostle level or above that, unless i misremember, and yes Lutria is indeed above Eht, however Shea had to use high levels of Body Strengthening like Level IX to match her.

You can say since Shea's ap with Level IX is way higher now, her speed would be higher than before, this is true, but we can't quantify it, so overall i don't think we can say much more than the characters are far superior to before in comparable states, ie Base to Base, Limit Break to Limit Break etc.

To say the current Hajime's Base is now superior to his previous self with Overload is a major leap i think.

Last edited:
7 Kings of Hell are Platinum Apostle level or above that, unless i misremember, and yes Lutria is indeed above Eht, however Shea had to use high levels of Body Strengthening like Level IX to match her.

You can say since Shea's ap with Level IX is way higher now, her speed would be higher than before, this is true, but we can't quantify it, so overall i don't think we can say much more than the characters are far superior to before in comparable states, ie Base to Base, Limit Break to Limit Break etc.

To say the current Hajime's Base is now superior to his previous self with Overload is a major leap i think.
Nope, they are stated to be as strong as Ehit, reason of why they fear so much Hajime, because he can destroy the existence of a being at their level.
「See, Bel-chan and others won’t do such thing nano.」

「……How do you know that?」

「See, Bel-chan and others, they told Myuu nano. They all are just bored, doing nothing but ruling or quarreling, that they even got sick of their friends, and then, one day they felt power with presence that is similar with themselves, and when they tried going following the attraction, they came to Myuu’s place, they said.」

「Similar presence……」

Could it be, they referred to the self-proclaimed god of Tortus? Chapter 319
Month ○ Day √

The incident finally reached a point where we can take a pause.

The diary is also blank for several days, but I’m resuming it from today.

Even so it was shocking. To think that the people inside Myuu’s Deadly Sin Ranger were actually the kings of the demons.

Before Hajime, the so called Belphegoor (?) said 「No, that’s too insolent in front of the demon king. The likes of us are just mere demons, no, we are just some punk!」 but……

When they showed their seriousness in order to hold back their subordinate demons, their pressure was terrific. Perhaps it was in the level that wasn’t at all inferior compared to Ehito. Chapter 320

The rest is fair.

Interesting, these guys are stronger than i thought.

That said if you can find a feat of Base Hajime keeping up with them, i can see where you would put Hajime above his previous Overload. My vague memory, has Hajime and Shea being in hell and these guys just start haxing them with like soul hax, i don't remember a physical encounter besides maybe Haime putting up barriers and then blowing up hell later on? Don't remember clearly so maybe there is some way to scale.

Hajime did go to hell and go toe to toe with the ancient demon there without overload from what I remembered

Interesting, these guys are stronger than i thought.

That said if you can find a feat of Base Hajime keeping up with them, i can see where you would put Hajime above his previous Overload. My vague memory, has Hajime and Shea being in hell and these guys just start haxing them with like soul hax, i don't remember a physical encounter besides maybe Haime putting up barriers and then blowing up hell later on? Don't remember clearly so maybe there is some way to scale.
Both did go to hell and easily stomped-blitzed hordes of thousands noble demons but those are below the seven kings so probably isn't going to matter.

Regarding the tier 9 characters like Meld what do you think should be done? Look at the edits I made to see what you think is better.

Option 1 works, with Meld being 4.78296e+5 Joules and Class 10.

Additional stuff be be added:

Hajime​

Preparation: Expectro already posted this, the reason Hajime is so dangerous is that the more time yo give him, the faster he comes up with ways of beating his opponents. He has developed counters to Uranos attack's which negate healing, and Apostles disintegration.

Shea​

Body Control: With Steel Form she can harden her body to be as hard as steel

Tio​

Resistance to Spatial manipulation: Hajime and co have natural defenses to spatial magic like Void Fissure -Volume 12, Chapter 4

Resistance to Deconstruction: Tanked Dritter's disintegration feathers- Volume 12, Chapter 5

Kouki​

Rage Power: After having his mana cut by Shizuku, was able to bring out even more mana due to his rage-Volume 12, Chapter 3

Ryutaro​

Supernatural Willpower: His determination to save Kouki allowed him to continue fighting despite having severe wounds -Volume 12, Chapter 3

Eri​

Biological Manipulation: Added monster dna to the bodies of her undead beastmen. -Volume 12, Chapter 1

Fried​

Large Size (Type 1): Uranos is 20m long- Volume 12, Chapter 4

Sound Manipulation: Obvious enough and already posted, Uranus can roar spreading spatial shockwaves -Volume 12, Chapter 5

Supernatural Willpower: Uranos who should have already been dead, was able to muster up enough strength to protect Fried -Volume 12, Chapter 7

Option 1 works, with Meld being 4.78296e+5 Joules and Class 10.

Additional stuff be be added:

Hajime​

Preparation: Expectro already posted this, the reason Hajime is so dangerous is that the more time yo give him, the faster he comes up with ways of beating his opponents. He has developed counters to Uranos attack's which negate healing, and Apostles disintegration.

Shea​

Body Control: With Steel Form she can harden her body to be as hard as steel

Tio​

Resistance to Spatial manipulation: Hajime and co have natural defenses to spatial magic like Void Fissure -Volume 12, Chapter 4

Resistance to Deconstruction: Tanked Dritter's disintegration feathers- Volume 12, Chapter 5

Kouki​

Rage Power: After having his mana cut by Shizuku, was able to bring out even more mana due to his rage-Volume 12, Chapter 3

Ryutaro​

Supernatural Willpower: His determination to save Kouki allowed him to continue fighting despite having severe wounds -Volume 12, Chapter 3

Eri​

Biological Manipulation: Added monster dna to the bodies of her undead beastmen. -Volume 12, Chapter 1

Fried​

Large Size (Type 1): Uranos is 20m long- Volume 12, Chapter 4

Sound Manipulation: Obvious enough and already posted, Uranus can roar spreading spatial shockwaves -Volume 12, Chapter 5

Supernatural Willpower: Uranos who should have already been dead, was able to muster up enough strength to protect Fried -Volume 12, Chapter 7

Preparation: Thought I already added that with the previous crts.
Body Control: Didn't knew that Steel form would fall as that, though in retrospective since is said that she used the metals on her body to change her skin it makes sense that it fall as that.
Resistance to Spatial Manip: Didn't considered that, though this should also apply to Kaori since is part of Hajime party and is at their level.
Resistance to Deconstruction: She already have that, though since Platinum Apostles powers are above normal Apostles the sould be fine to list the feat.
Rage Power: Already have rage power which is why I didn't mentioned that, though considering how he was consuming his soul and life should be work to list it as greater rage power.
Supernatural Willpower: Only thought as that of a stamina feat but is true that should also apply to supernatural willpower.
Biological Manip: That actually was done by Freid in the epilogue of vol 7 or so iirc.
Large Size: So obvious that I didn't thought in add it.
Sound Manipulation: So incredible obvious that I didn't thought even for a instant that he already didn't already had it.
Supernatural Willpower: Fair.

Hajime
How is this Time Manipulation and Power Nullification? It says it repels/deflects magic... that's attack reflection.

From a what I've seen, and glancing at the additions, the rest seems fine but I'm going to leave the scaling and stuff to those knowledgeable about the verse.

How is this Time Manipulation and Power Nullification? It says it repels/deflects magic... that's attack reflection.

From a what I've seen, and glancing at the additions, the rest seems fine but I'm going to leave the scaling and stuff to those knowledgeable about the verse.
apparently, the shield was imbued with restoration magic, which is time manipulation, and it also has sealstone which is the material that sealed Yue

Restoration magic, the magic with which is made the new regenstone, is magic that directly manipulate time. While sealstone is a material that disperse magic and that at high quantities can be used as shackles that make people unable to make magic, that effect increase the more sealstone there is.

Yeah, don't worry with that, the scaling chains were things already used from a long time, I just put the values that they would get from the calcs and speed feat, the only new scaling chain was already discussed in the general thread with the others knowledgeables of the verse.

Thanks for your time, your are really helpful.

Since everyone seem to be fine with the abilities and the scaling chains (which were already used feom a long time ago and now is just a matter to apply to them accepted calcs), can the revisions be applied?

apparently, the shield was imbued with restoration magic, which is time manipulation, and it also has sealstone which is the material that sealed Yue
Restoration magic, the magic with which is made the new regenstone, is magic that directly manipulate time. While sealstone is a material that disperse magic and that at high quantities can be used as shackles that make people unable to make magic, that effect increase the more sealstone there is.

Yeah, don't worry with that, the scaling chains were things already used from a long time, I just put the values that they would get from the calcs and speed feat, the only new scaling chain was already discussed in the general thread with the others knowledgeables of the verse.

Thanks for your time, your are really helpful.
Ok then.

Since everyone seem to be fine with the abilities and the scaling chains (which were already used feom a long time ago and now is just a matter to apply to them accepted calcs), can the revisions be applied?
You have 2 staff approval and other members support, so it should be fine. And since the calcs are accepted it should not be an issue.

The additions seem fine to me at a glance, but I'll definitely leave the scaling discussions to the knowledgeable members as I know nearly nothing about the verse.
Thanks for the imput, just for curiosity but you have a idea about how should I list the Impact Manipulator of Ryutarou? Would be some power or should I list it just as a technique? I ask since maybe tomorrow I will do his profile.

Already applied the things to various profiles, though I also changed Aiko statics do to her missing statics from her second key (her afterstories part) along with change her range mentioning feats that would be imposible with tens of meters (like affect thousands of people with spirit magic or affect an entire forest). Additionally Alva profile seem to have various things wrong, like have listed concept magic but miss all seven ancient magics needed to get concept magic, he don't even have listed the metamorphosis and creation magics that the uncle of Yue (the dude he is possessing) gained, so if there is no problem I would like to add those since otherwise his profile is incomplete and weird.

Already applied the things to various profiles, though I also changed Aiko statics do to her missing statics from her second key (her afterstories part) along with change her range mentioning feats that would be imposible with tens of meters (like affect thousands of people with spirit magic or affect an entire forest). Additionally Alva profile seem to have various things wrong, like have listed concept magic but miss all seven ancient magics needed to get concept magic, he don't even have listed the metamorphosis and creation magics that the uncle of Yue (the dude he is possessing) gained, so if there is no problem I would like to add those since otherwise his profile is incomplete and weird.
Seems fine.

Back