• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World's largest animal fights a tree

There are two things in this fight, one of them has Room level Durability, the other has Unknown. If you want to know what I mean, all you have to do is use your brain, it's not hard.

I assume between Wall Level and Small Building Level. It tanks Wall level stuff without stratches but gets killed by Small Building level attacks. So I assume Wall level+ to Room Level at most.

CT's poison would take forever to kill the whale, so it depends either charging would work or not. If tree is durable enoug to take a bunch of hits, whale dies via poison, if it isn't, whale hits it until it dies.

Well, the tree has low end small building level durability via being able to be killed by small building level attacks and withstanding blunt force apparently so I would say the whale could harm it. But the poison should work but it depends on whether or not whales have good immune systems and the whale's sonar is actually useless in the situation, iirc whales use their sonar sometimes to stun their prey, which wouldn't work since the tree couldn't move to begin with and probably wouldn't be affected by it. Closer than the other tree fights since the whale can actually hurt the tree more than the latter can hurt the whale.

A bloodlusted Blue Whale crushes, smashes and kills it. No way is the poison going to kill a 200 ton animal in this timeframe and no way is an immobile tree going to react to it, it's mindless.

Whale: 2

Tree: 0

I thought the Tree would stomp via being over 6 times heavier, and poison. But I guess the whale has the durability so that the poison wouldn't kill penetrate it's skin? What about the Tree's poison, and size? Also there's an entire forrest composed of one tree.

Trees are nigh-immobile dude. The Whale on the other end is fast and the largest lifeform lifeform ever with an advanced brain. There's nothing stopping the Blue Whale from breaking the treee, or even going around a colony and just breaking everyone over time. I seriously doubt it's poison is dangerous enough to kill such a massive animal so quickly. Also, yes, the Whale has immensely thick skin

yeah, the three is 12 meters wide and 112 tall. i doubt that and animal that cant break a fishing net can get enough power to break it

Tree: 1

Whale: 2

Actually whales can break a fishing net, saying they can't is like saying they are 10-C. But yeah the Tree is much bigger.

But despite their massive strength, whales are not powerful enough to break free from fishing gear, the research reveals. Whales often become entangled in fishing lines or nets that have been set or discarded in the ocean. Yet even a blue whale would struggle to break a single strand of a fish net, the ...

from bbc.com

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the whale, it apparently has 850 kw by taking the fastest and fattest exemplars
Um, the whale is only small building level and that's the tree's durability, I think.

yeah, o belive its because a whale cant be that fast and weight that much at the same time.

realisticly, it would try to either crash into the three or bite it.

its unlikely it would crash at full speed, as that would hurt it a lot.

if it bites, its gonna know the horrid pain of phorbor and such, which may even blind it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yeah, o belive its because a whale cant be that fast and weight that much at the same time.

realisticly, it would try to either crash into the three or bite it.

its unlikely it would crash at full speed, as that would hurt it a lot.

if it bites, its gonna know the horrid pain of phorbor and such, which may even blind it
Whales have bad eyesight so it being blind wouldn't effect it to much. It couldn't bite the tree either. Apparently the whale has thick skin.

it would be less it being blind and more the amaunt of pain that makes peapole unable to tighten theire throat whitout crying

Whales can charge into each other. Also, it's an animal while a tree is a plant, giving it the advantage of being able to move and have a brain. I don't see how the whale can't just take its time. Also, Whales are more pain tolerant than humans and take far more poison to kill

All numbers taken from Google:

Mass of a adult blue whale: 140,000 kg

Speed of a blue whale: 31 mph

KE: 0.00321309 Tons

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back