• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple battle simple introduction

BLUE PIKIMIN vs AXOLOTL

Rules:
  1. Battle takes place underwater on a axolotl lake
  2. There is 1 blue pikimin
  3. they start 30 cm from one another
  4. Speed will only be equalized if needed(It wasn't equalized)
Info for the fight:
  1. While the Blue Pikimin have the AP advantage upscaling from 22.6376642 J
  2. the Axolotl has the LS advantage of 226.796 grams while the BP is 5 grams
  3. The Axolotl eat's by swallowing the prey whole, trough they still kinda chew on It

pikmin-blue.gif
axolotl.gif

Blue:

Pink: 7 (CrackerVolleyCrackerVolley, H3110l12345I20, AThe1412, Oiguana2701, Dragonite007, noninho, JustANormalLemon)

Incon:

Last edited:
Humm... Okay so this battle is pretty straight foward, if the axolotl get's a bite of the Pikimin the salamander win, there is no way the Pikimin would be able to pull tenselfs out from a creature that can play rope of war with others of It's especie that is much heavier then 5g, but the pikimin does have a high AP advantage, so as long It can get him self holding into any part of the axolotl that isn't the mouth It can do some serious damage, It would still be able to be shaked of but axolotls even hunting miss their food location some times, the pikimian also has the inteligence advantage... trough not enough to have It's specie not almost hunt into extinction before olimar got there

as I see, the salamander has more chance of winning thanks to pikimin beingh dumb, I wonder if I should also put Olimar here to help the pikimin... or change to olimar alone... nah, It's not a stomp anyway

Humm... Okay so this battle is pretty straight foward, if the axolotl get's a bite of the Pikimin the salamander win, there is no way the Pikimin would be able to pull tenselfs out from a creature that can play rope of war with others of It's especie that is much heavier then 5g, but the pikimin does have a high AP advantage, so as long It can get him self holding into any part of the axolotl that isn't the mouth It can do some serious damage, It would still be able to be shaked of but axolotls even hunting miss their food location some times, the pikimian also has the inteligence advantage... trough not enough to have It's specie not almost hunt into extinction before olimar got there

as I see, the salamander has more chance of winning thanks to pikimin beingh dumb, I wonder if I should also put Olimar here to help the pikimin... or change to olimar alone... nah, It's not a stomp anyway
The main problem for the axolotl would be that axolotls are strictly aquatic, and can't go on land. Whoever attacks first loses, basically

Ok. Does the Blue Pikmin have any counters against the Axoloti's larger size?

Sure, the Axoloti being only able to swallow up worms and all is a decent argument, but 1 rhetorical question.

Which worm-eating animal in this other scenario (I'm not refering to Pikmin vs Axolotl here) is more likely to win under equalized speed, one that's 10 cm long, or 20 cm long?

I can also see that the Pikman is superior to a character that can harm characters more durable than itself, so how powerful are the characters Olminar can harm physically?

Upscales from 22 J so a pretty hefty AP advantage.
And the Axolotl doesn't have a precise joule value for it's AP.

Unless if there's a closely related animal that's physically on par with the Axolotl with a precise joule value, or an IRL animal that's pretty close to that AP, I'm not fully convinced.

And I'm still under the assumption that the Pink Salamander thing is stronger. Change my mind.

And the Axolotl doesn't have a precise joule value for it's AP.

Unless if there's a closely related animal that's physically on par with the Axolotl with a precise joule value, or an IRL animal that's pretty close to that AP, I'm not fully convinced.

And I'm still under the assumption that the Pink Salamander thing is stronger. Change my mind.
Nah, olimar can tank hit's from creatures capable of breaking cristals with atacks, there is no way the axolotlry has higher AP

Also the counter the pikimin for large size is what tqey always do against big enemies, grab their back and keep atacking from there

The bigger axolotle has a weight of 8 onces so 226.796 g

With a speed of 4.4 m/s

This mean the axolotle has a kinetic energy ap of 2.19538528 J... the pikimin actually would one shoot if not for his much smaller size

Nah, olimar can tank hit's from creatures capable of breaking cristals with atacks, there is no way the axolotlry has higher AP
Can you show me or quantify the extent of the creatures' striking strength
Also the counter the pikimin for large size is what tqey always do against big enemies, grab their back and keep atacking from there
Fair.
This mean the axolotle has a kinetic energy ap of 2.19538528 J... the pikimin actually would one shoot if not for his much smaller size
You do realize that animals not designed to withstand their full kinetic energy are going to get severely hurt? Like if a regular dude at full sprint can literally hospitalize themselves by running their heads into an immovable wall at full sprint, how do you expect a soft Axolotl to withstand their charges? And I'd argue that in that case, charging at the Pikmin at full speed would be more liable due to durability issues and the Pikmin being harder to hit.

You do realize that animals not designed to withstand their full kinetic energy are going to get severely hurt? Like if a regular dude at full sprint can literally hospitalize themselves by running their heads into an immovable wall at full sprint, how do you expect a soft Axolotl to withstand their charges? And I'd argue that in that case, charging at the Pikmin at full speed would be more liable due to durability issues and the Pikmin being harder to hit
....What? I just said the pikimin has a 10x advantage over the axolotl max AP, so saying the axolotl should downscale from that is worst for the salamander
Olimar falls from space (the 22 j calc) creatures can damage olimar and olimar can damage them, pikimin do more damage then olimar overall, this includes rock pikimin that even trough normal pikimin downscale from It can break cristals and things like https://pikmin.fandom.com/wiki/Peckish_Aristocrab claw

also, You can hust look the profiles in the verse for a idea

....What? I just said the pikimin has a 10x advantage over the axolotl max AP, so saying the axolotl should downscale from that is worst for the salamander
That's the bare minimum AP gap, the one-shot gap is likely far higher, but I still see a little guy one-shotting the Axolotl.
also, You can hust look the profiles in the verse for a idea
The pikman sounds too capable of beating the Axolotl. But is it still going to attack the Axolotl if the Blue guy manages to get in it's mouth? The Pikmin isn't very intelligent.

That's the bareminimum AP gap, the one-shot gap is likely far higher, but I still see a little guy one-shotting the Axolotl.

The pikman sounds too capable of beating the Axolotl. But is it still going to attack the Axolotl if the Blue guy manages to get in it's mouth? The Pikmin isn't very intelligent.
Pikmins pretty much require Olimar's commands to fight competently. Combine that with the massive speed difference and the Axolotl can swallow the plant before it can do anything.

That's the bare minimum AP gap, the one-shot gap is likely far higher, but I still see a little guy one-shotting the Axolotl.
The one shot gap is 7,5x, unless I' missunderstanding You
If the axolotle get the pikimin on It's mouth It's over for the blue carrot sinse they use their heads to headbutt the oponent for atack and usually are oneshooted by beingh swallowed in game, and what Athe said is also true

Pikmins pretty much require Olimar's commands to fight competently. Combine that with the massive speed difference and the Axolotl can swallow the plant before it can do anything.
The only thing that may be against the axolotl is the fact It don't swallow whole, they actually chew on their food

Back