• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Warcraft: My extreme hatred of Aspect Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Hey, all. I really wish I didn't have to do this. But... unfortunately, Aspect scaling has jumped up a tier since Dragonflight has finished. This will be painful for me to write.
This is Neltharion, aka Deathwing, benching Azeroth and then some and not dying.

Another 5-B Neltharion thing, albeit this time it comes from Legion's 5-B stuff for dealing with every single Burning Legion big boy

Malygos can destroy Azeroth ten times over with his full power

So those are cool, 3 solid feats, and a well-known complete fuckton of tier 6 support...

Well I hate to break it to ya'll but we have Burning Legion Scaling via one white-haired wizard!
So on the former Warlords of Draenor Website, Khadgar has a statement of
Perhaps the most accomplished of all living wizards...
Please remember that Medivh is still alive and kicking somewhere and that Illidan has a really screwed up relationship with death.

So... Illidan.

Yeah Illidan has a well-known feat of blowing up Nathreza with his own power and a single portal in chapter 17 of his novel, rock-solid 5-B.

What is less known is that Illidan boxed Kil'Jaeden

32:22. Kil'Jaedan obviously has scaling above every Burning Legion feat, which would include this gem of a 5-B feat.

So. with Khadgar being 5-B for tanking an attack from Raszageth, and being portayed as generally comparable to ol' Kalecgos throughout Dragonflight... that's 5 rock-solid 5-B feats or statements.

So, here's how this is going to work: Everyone who is Aspect-tier or thereabouts(AKA, scales to Elemental Lords, Titan Keepers, Powerful Loa, Wild Gods like Cenarius, or Old Gods) scales to 10x Planet level via Malygos' statement, and the following profiles need to be revised to reflect such.

The following list is the ones that will need to be revised once this CRT passes

I guess these should be fine, not really well versed with the verse's lore though

So here's the gist then

The Titan Keepers are on relatively even terms with the Dragon Aspects, since they get their power from the same individuals, that being the Titans... think Norse pantheon.

The Titan Keepers have about a dozen tier 6 feats to their name in the form of statements strewn about, mostly around the Cataclysm and Dragonflight expansions, some scale to them physically, some scale to their powers, and the same can be said for the Elemental Lords as well as the Aspects themselves, all three have basically intersecting scaling.

To cut a long story very short, There's a solid amount of 5-B stuff that I can't ignore it, and there's enough support that I can't argue against it.

If you actually want to get into WoW lore without hearing "this is a good feat" every 5 minutes I'd check out Nobbel87 over on YouTube, you should be able to find videos on most the pre-DF Aspects

Neltharion my GOAT. I hope one day he gets a profile. Isn't him almost destroying Azeroth ("I will tear your world APART") a 5-B feat too?"

Neltharion my GOAT. I hope one day he gets a profile. Isn't him almost destroying Azeroth ("I will tear your world APART") a 5-B feat too?"
Deathwing says that a lot, but never actually does it.

Overall second Cataclysm is weird because it's got Cosmology shenanigans but it doesn't at the same Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back