• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi everyone, it seems that the Warcraft topic has been reopened recently, so I would like to give my own summary of the Warcraft characters' power

First of all, I probably don't have much time for a debate in the comments section, so I'll just try to give my information on World of Warcraft. The rest is for the witness to judge. Let's start with Elemental Lords and Aspects:
First of all, it is now the case that there is some misunderstanding about Elemental Lords, which is caused by an opacity of information, such as should they be High6A/Low 5B rather than 6C or High 6B

An early Warcraft website clearly states that Ragnaros has the ability to "engulf the whole of Azeroth in fire and ash for millennia", “It's a conflagration ", rather than multiple attacks done.
qqzn34.jpg

He was mentioned as Prime in his own field, and
"with unfathomable powers within the safety of his bastion, a far cry from his "borrowed" sanctuary in Blackrock Mountain's Molten Core".

In fact, MC is seen as a weak version of him, Executus mentions,
"Cut off from the energies of his fiery realm, Ragnaros is but a shadow of his true self."

And in the Firelands of CATA, Ragnaros is unequivocal called "embodies the fury and destruction of the primordial infernos that forged Azeroth itself. "And he can to do.“chance to set Azeroth aflame without interference from Neptulon or Therazane."

and we knew of a frost lord named Ahune, and the confrontation between him and Ragnaros can lead to "rend the foundations of this world." Even in his weakened state.

And Ahune is just a minion of Neptulon.

On top of that, Ragnaros pulled off an impressive feat of destroying Nordrassil in a flash in the patch 4.2 promo. A lot of people may not realize how powerful that feat is, but I will say that games often reduce the actual size of geographical concepts, The answer to this question must be found in fiction.

“The storm crow banked as the tree continued to spread before its gaze. lf Teldrassil was not quite as overwhelming as its predecessor had been at its greatest majesty, none could deny that the new World Tree was a wonder of the world, a phenomenal nurturing of nature
through the world of Azeroth's own magic as wielded by the druids.The width and breadth of Teldrassil's trunk were vaster than some lands. Yet, incredible as that was, it compared little to its massive,green crown, which seemed to spread along the horizon forever.”——《Stormrage》

“Teldrassil was the name given for the island, but only as an afterthought. The island was only an extension of the true Teldrassil... a titanic tree filling most of the land and rising so high, the top vanished in.
the clouds, Its branches were so vast that they dwarfed some kinadoms. The thick crown could have housed an entire civilization--and did”——《Wolfheart》

but Teldrassil be mentioned was not quite as overwhelming as its Nordrassil had been at its greatest majesty.

If you're interested, you can try to calculate how much energy it takes to ignite it instantaneously, but I'm going to guess 6A.

qucmh5.jpg

qvpep7.jpg

Let's just skip over one of Al'Akir's descriptions, In an account of the Four Winds in the Throne He is explicitly mentioned as
"He possesses godlike power that will buffet and shake Azeroth if left unchecked ", as the weakest Elemental Lord, I believe he has provided a minor piece of evidence for the upgrade of the other Elemental Lords.

As we move on to the Aspects, first we know that Deathwing is at least more Elemental lord than any of them. And he has had plenty of feats to prove it himself. First, according to the novel, part of Deathwing's powers gave Thrall the power to manipulate the weight of the entire world.

“ "Silence!" Deathwing commanded. "If you insist on calling it a gift, so be it. Know then what it is to be me, to be given this gracious gift... to feel the fiery heart of this world as your own."

Pain flared deep within Thrall's earthen chest. The ceaseless flames that blazed in Azeroth's core churned inside his spirit. His stone skin hissed and steamed, glowing a dark and angry red.

"Know what it is to feel the weight of this dying world on your shoulders."

Thrall's legs trembled as every rock in Azeroth pressed down on him. His body splintered and cracked. It was beyond physical agony; his spirit was unraveling, suffocated by the unfathomable load.

"Does the gift taste as sweet as you thought it would?" Deathwing asked in amusement. "This is what the other Aspects wish: to chain you to this world as I have been. To damn you to a life of eternal torment."

Through the blinding pain, Thrall realized that he now possessed incredible strength. The weight of Azeroth was his to command. Was Deathwing so arrogant that he had given him this advantage?

The orc didn't question his intuition; this was the lapse in his foe's judgment that he had been awaiting. In one swift movement, Thrall channeled the burden of Azeroth into his fist and lunged toward Deathwing. The power was intoxicating. He felt as if he could crack a mountain in two.

The black Aspect stood motionless as Thrall approached. An instant before his fist plowed into Deathwing's chest, the weight of Azeroth—and all of its might—was ripped away from the orc's grasp.

His hand slammed into the Aspect's human form, and Thrall's arm shattered into a thousand pieces up to the elbow. He sank to his knees and howled in agony as magma boiled out of the broken limb.

Far off in the distance, near his physical body in Hyjal, he sensed the earth tear asunder.”——《Charge of the Aspects》
I know people say Thrall "could crack a mountain in two," but that doesn't make any sense. It's like Garou marveling that Saitama could destroy a volcano. It's normal for a character like that to have an exclamation that's not true. In contrast, Thrall is shown repeatedly in the original article to be able to manipulate the weight of the entire Azeoth.

In UVG, Deathwing is described as having the power to shatter the world.And his cataclysm proved to be world scale.

r0ai85.jpg

7i5fyjy.jpg

The cataclysm version's official website is also explicitly mentioned as proof that Deathwing has cataclysm not just once, but twice. The first would change the face of the world; the second would destroy the world itself.

“Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.
Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.”

“Suddenly Gordawg growied. Not the wey of the earth. Not right. Angry, frightened stone here. Something has made it sol Thrall listened, barely breathing.
Something that was onoe right, but nowis wong. Was of the word, but nowis unnatural and dark. Was wounded, onoe, but nowis healed in a wey-but the healing also wong.
angry. Wants to make others wounded. Will hurt the earth to do so. Must be stopped!
He stamped his foot, and the earth shook.
This . something. Thrall thought. It is in Azeroth?
Stone fears its coming. Not there, not yet. But stone is afraid. Poor stone. He lifted a hand and exdended a finger, pointing it at Thrall. You hear cries of frightened stone. Of all the elements. These quakes of the earth, giant weves, fires-that is the elements telling you they are afraid. You must stop them from being wounded ... maybe destroyed completely!
Howdo I do that? Please tell me!
Gordawg shook his enormous head. Gordawg not know Perhaps other shaman who also hear the frightened stone might know But I tell you this. I have tasted something like this fear before. Almost kind of fear I taste in the earth right before this world ripped to pieces. is fear of being broken. Being shattered.
Gordawg tumed and strode off. Thrall stared after him, shocked.
"He ate the stone you gave him" Aggra said, stepping up beside Thrall, "Was he able to help?"
Yes," said Thrall, his voice a whisper. He cleared his throat, shook his head. "He told me that the stone was afraid. That all the elements are afraid. They know something dreadful is coming. Something that was once good and in harmony with the worid, but now is unnatural. I's been hurt, and it burms with the desire to hurt other things."
He turned to her. "And one final thing. I have to go back to Azeroth. I don't think they would have helped me if I couldn't do something. I have to see if I can figure out what exacty the elements are so temified of .. and do all in my power to stop it. Because that stone was emitting a similar kind of terror to what Draenor felt before-"
-before it was shattered," Aggra frished, her own eyes wide with fear. "Yes, Go'el. Yes! We must not let such a cataclysm happen twice!"”——《The Shattering:prelude to
Cataclysm》

The book explicitly mentions that a second Cataclysm launched by Deathwing will crush Azeroth like Draenor's shattered.

Also, the destructive power of the first cataclysm is underestimated, and in fact would have resulted in the destruction of both the Azeroth and Deepholm worlds had it not been stopped. In his madness, he violently destroyed the World Pillar, a pillar that carried the weight of all earth elementals.

in this quest, Deepholm and Azeroth have been called two worlds, and this has not been changed by Blizzard. elemental plane and Azeroth are still described as two worlds in version 10.0

“Primalists sought to pull Terros, an unyielding force of destruction, from the elemental plane. However, their ritual was interrupted. Trapped between two worlds, this hulking terror seeks to free himself and obliterate everything in his path.

Finally, although Deathwing's awesome powers were already known, by the end of CATA's version he was stronger than he had been in his early days

“Wounded and enraged, Deathwing fled toward the Maelstrom in the hope that he could reach Deepholm through its swirling depths. Taking refuge in the elemental realm was his only chance of escaping the Dragon Aspects and recovering from his injuries.The defenders of Wyrmrest pursued Deathwing through the skies and slowly whittled away his strength. N’Zoth sensed that its servant was on the verge of defeat. The Old God’s plans were unraveling, and it made one final, desperate attempt to turn the tide. N’Zoth infused Deathwing with more of its power—more than the Old God had ever given the black Dragon Aspect before
The influx of energy was so great that Deathwing’s unstable body wrenched apart, and molten tentacles unfurled from his broken hide.Thrall turned the Dragon Soul against this aberration. To ensure that it would destroy Deathwing, the Dragon Aspects sacrificed all their remaining power to the artifact. Their essences, combined with the element of earth that Thrall had woven into the weapon, seared through Deathwing.
The explosive power annihilated his tormented mind and body.In that moment, N’Zoth’s campaign to bring about the Hour of Twilight collapsed.Azeroth was spared, but it had changed forever. The Cataclysm had reshaped the world and claimed countless lives. It would take years for Azeroth’s nations to recover from the damage. For some, there would be no going back to the way things had been before.The Dragon Aspects had sacrificed their energies to overcome Deathwing.
They would remain active in the affairs of the world, but with their powers diminished, they could no longer serve as Azeroth’s protectors. They passed that sacred duty on to new defenders.They passed it on to mortals.The age of Dragon Aspects and the Guardians of Tirisfal was over. The Horde and the Alliance had proved themselves capable of facing any force that threatened Azeroth.The world was now theirs to watch over, but whether they were ready for this responsibility was another question. The cycle of hatred that had consumed the Horde and the Alliance remained unbroken. Vanquishing Deathwing did not cause the two factions to reflect on their warmongering. To the contrary, with the black Dragon Aspect and the Twilight’s Hammer defeated, the Horde and the Alliance now turned all their attention, all their wrath, on each other.”
Nozdormu yells: Hurry, heroes. In mere moments Deathwing's Cataclysm will complete what he begun and end the world. Join me in the attack, now!

So, he was able to have two keys, both 5Bs. He was also able to get all the Aspects to collectively upgrade, including Alexstraza, who nearly killed the early Deathwing, and Malygos, who had the ability to destroy the world ten times, and I think Deathwing has proved his reliability.

As for Nozdormu, considering his abilities, he is special, and I will talk more about it later.

On the other hand, Deathwing's defense is also strong, and Kalecgos' full strength can't even vaporize a single drop of his blood in 《Charge of Aspects》

Last edited:
So you want to upgrade Rag to 5-B huh?

Well first of all, Rag and all of the aspects don't even have a profiles here, so uh, CRT not needed in any way.

Second of all, most of these sound more like just hype statements, seeing as Rag nor the Elemental Lords nor the keepers nor the Aspects have any feats above tier 6 in any way, in fact they have like 3 or 4 6-B and above feats, with Malygos having a 6-A+ feat we're gonna scale the aspects to.

As for Deathwing shit... well first of all Alextrasa THOUGHT she killed DW, but he flew up more pissed then anything else, so I wouldn't take her word on him being severely injured, and as for Madness of DW, the best feat we've seen from his Cataclysm is a life-wipe, not even a High 6-A surface wipe, but a life wipe.

But the biggest issue is these characters haven't even been researched yet, Weekly and I are working on it, but we literally cannot make their profiles without 100% full knowledge on these characters, in other words I can talk confidently about Rag's statements and feats, but I literally cannot Yay or Nay for sure!

So you want to upgrade Rag to 5-B huh?

Well first of all, Rag and all of the aspects don't even have a profiles here, so uh, CRT not needed in any way.

Second of all, most of these sound more like just hype statements, seeing as Rag nor the Elemental Lords nor the keepers nor the Aspects have any feats above tier 6 in any way, in fact they have like 3 or 4 6-B and above feats, with Malygos having a 6-A+ feat we're gonna scale the aspects to.

As for Deathwing shit... well first of all Alextrasa THOUGHT she killed DW, but he flew up more pissed then anything else, so I wouldn't take her word on him being severely injured, and as for Madness of DW, the best feat we've seen from his Cataclysm is a life-wipe, not even a High 6-A surface wipe, but a life wipe.

But the biggest issue is these characters haven't even been researched yet, Weekly and I are working on it, but we literally cannot make their profiles without 100% full knowledge on these characters, in other words I can talk confidently about Rag's statements and feats, but I literally cannot Yay or Nay for sure!
If you're doing this, I think you're gonna need my Warcraft knowledge. Do you have a Discord or something other social software
? I think we can talk.

If you're doing this, I think you're gonna need my Warcraft knowledge. Do you have a Discord or something other social software
? I think we can talk.
I literally have a signature that straight up says I'm working on Warcraft and have a server for it lmfao, I would note that currently myself and Weekly have mostly been using our DM to note down shit.

Back