• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be an Outlier?

The Archmage's are constantly shown to be transcendant beings.

Their powers so powerful that they need to create their own version of the verse so they don't destroy reality.

The Archmages are consistantly on a Platonic level and above, being able to enter the Supernal, a realm of Nigh-Infinite Platonic truths.

Non-Duality is an addition to these, proving that these concepts are 1-A in nature and are True Platonic concepts.

An Outlier would be it being contradicted by something, but it's not.

And you can't get The One Giver to perform anything, she's stated to be so powerful that she couldn't create creation because she was too powerful.

There's only 1 retcon I remember and that being the Infinite void being comparable to The One Giver being retconned to it being the same in everyway, except it was just made by The One Giver.

The duaility thing is something I can't comment on. My point ia that the quote you previously presented does not back 1-A.

The thing that the mage feat gives he or he a At least 1-C, possibly High 1-C.

Transduality is a 1-A feat, you do need more than to prove him 1-A. At best, Transduality can prove the platonic forms scans are actually true platonic concepts so these evidences could be Tier 1-A with reanalysis.

If, these are true platonic concepts. I would agree with 1-A.

1. True Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are completely transcendent of reality in every aspect. These forms are 1-A in nature, as they are beyond all spatial and temporal dimensional constructs and all of reality merely "participate" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the form of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of reality. These concepts must exist prior to and after the existence of any object of the concept.

Qawsedf234 said:
The duaility thing is something I can't comment on. My point ia that the quote you previously presented does not back 1-A.
Naturally, with the benefit of the doubt it's High 1-B at most.

Not 1-A.

If you want the scans to prove they're True Platonic concepts, I can do that, there's a lot proving they are Platonic concepts, True Platonic concepts that are transcendant over reality.

As for an Outlier, it'd only be an outlier if there was anything to contridict it, and currently there isn't, it's not inconsistant, it's just that we've found their true heights.

You will need quite a lot of acceptance from the administrators before you can upgrade the verse to tier 1-A or higher.

Well, there's no ignoring the screenshot, it's as clear as day, so that's not our current issue.

I've already dismissed Outlier, since there's nothing contradicting it, in fact there's stuff proving 1-A due to Archetypes, Platonic concepts and Jungian Archetypes.

So, Outlier has been dismissed as there's no contradiction, and I've proven Platonic concepts.

I've just got to get people to say yes.

As for acceptance from the Admins.

That seems like massive Appeal to Authority, what's the point of letting people talk in a CRT and put it together if STAFF members are the ones who get to dictate what is 1-A and what isn't.

That is a very slippery sloap that can lead to verses staff like to being wanked and verses a staff member dislikes being downplayed.

Much of the entire point of having a staff is that they are usually selected due to being rational and reliable, and then help out by evaluating content revision threads, in order to avoid chaos. It is how the wiki fundamentally works, and we are not going to change it.

It is an appeal to keeping some form of reliable order and coherence, as otherwise anything goes. If you don't like it, fine, but we are definitely not going to change a system that has generally worked well for us.

Why not just have reputation ranks?

So, give ranks to those who are the best debaters?

Have it based on public reputation rather than Authority which is then stroked ceaselessly.

Having it based on reputation rather than authority means that one must play to the highest standard rather than saying that DC has infinite dimensions accept it, as an argument.

That would be extremely impractical (we do not have the ability to do that) and driven mainly by popularity rather than personal reliability.

It would also be easy for sockpuppet trolls to make the system unworkable even if it was possible to apply.

Anyway, let's stop derailing.

I don't mean popularity, that wasn't what I said, I said reputation.

But anyways.

There's no current rebuttle for my proposed argument.

That doesn't mean that it has been accepted, just that the staff seem to be taking a holiday break.

Oh, nevermind, WoD is just flat out 1-A.

After reading the Outerversal page, it'd be classified as 1-A.

"An outerverse can also be in line with the concept of "Beyond Reality" in which its nature is not only different, but also conceptually superior to the concept of dimension as some formless, transcendental realm, that is, even an infinite-dimensional hyperverse would be nonexistent in comparison to them, regardless if the setting of a verse is infinite-dimensional or not. What this means is, if a setting is for example, 14-dimensional, but a world outside of it is described as being conceptually superior to all forms of space-time, the realm qualifies as an outerverse."

Archmagi are stated to be unbound/cannot be limited by space and time: https://imgur.com/k1nayeP

The Supernal transcends the "barriers of space, worlds and time": https://imgur.com/soSD1dP

The Mages can transcend the confinds/limitations of physical space: https://imgur.com/zFN1o4i

https://imgur.com/9iFaaq8

Antvasima said:
That doesn't mean that it has been accepted, just that the staff seem to be taking a holiday break.
Oh, I know, I wasn't saying it was accepted, just that there was no counter-argument.

I've also gotten loads of stuff saying the beings from WoD can go into no-Space time, bend space-time, go beyond Space and time etc.

Also, that spirits defineSpace-Time.

OH IT GETS BETTER!

Okay, so Duality is actually something called "the Lie" and is an element of it.

https://imgur.com/fQwLd87

And the Lie is actually just the Flawed Shadows of the Supernal:

https://imgur.com/EGmSalc

Additionally, there's a whole hierachy and that there are beings who are Rulers of the Lie (Duality):

https://imgur.com/4pIZ4Ni

Yeah, definately isn't inconsistant and we've got proof that there are lesser Gods that rule over Duality.

Very high.

Firstly, it would mean she's so high into 1-A that he couldn't create a 1-A realm. There's the Infinite infinities statement, which is nice, because with the context of the Angels being nothing more than Fragments of God, means that he would be the Infinite Infinities above them, because they're just fragments of her.

Damn.

Then that makes the Angels 1-A automatically, being above these non-dual locations.

Also, the Demons eating a duality and all.

Then there would be the Tellurian which is stated to be Infinite and transcendant over the rest of the verse.

Then there's the Epiphanies, which is stated to be transcendant over Platonic concepts, that these platonic concepts are complete transcendant.

Then there's the Spires which peaks into infinity in comparison to the Vulgate.

Then there's the Vulgate, a realm of all thought, where every thought exists and how Plato's cave exists, showing how there is a transcendant world, then there's the fact these are also Platonic concepts.

Then there's the Supernal, a realm of Nigh-Infinite Platonic concepts that shadow's make Duality.

Then there's the Hierarchy of the Gods, which includes beings like Ain Soph.

I would recommend waiting until the 1-A tier is accepted before going into a scaling chain

Well, it's just a logical chain, there could be more I'm forgetting.

But yeah, I've proven it's consistant, and that there are may beings above Duality and some that Rule it.

And that there's even a location that is Non-dual.

Non-Duality itself isn't actually outerversal depending on the context

Non duality at times can just be defined as all opposites meeting, not the absence of them, or universal oneness

So it would be better to just say Transduality imo

Well, the wiki defines Non-duality as Transduality.

They state they're the same thing.

"In Taoist cosmology, there is a concept known as "Taiji", which is defined as the state of limitless undifferentiated potential, otherwise, the oneness before duality and the source of all duality (yin-yang). Taiji is a transdual/nondual concept."

Oh yeah, I just remembered this.

Lilith is the embodiment of Yang:

https://imgur.com/AaQ4JY

It's never stated, but I believe it is Lucifer, to whom she sleeps with and has a very close relationship with, it'd also make sense due to Lucifer being the Bringer of Light and Lilith being the Mother of the Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back