• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Guardian vs. Mewtwo

Jinsye

She/Her
I saw World Guardian and thought 'Hey! Runescape! I played that for a bit. He seems pretty haxxed.' So I wanted to find a match for him. I thought 'Mewtwo would be a good match' and checked his profile. Then I remembered Mewtwo's profile.

I'm gonna try it anyways. Also they both lost to Samus so, it works? IDK?

Base Mewtwo vs. World Guardian with the Staff Of Armadyl.

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Mewtwo: 0

World Guardia: 1 (Assalt)

Dragon slayer runescape 3 wallpaper edition by pomarzrs-d6r5zhu
Mewtwo by lonely rocker-d8ua73t

Zaros has more potent mind manipulation than Mewtwo, so that won't work. This is actually really close. Both can avoid each other's most powerful attacks with barriers, and if WG ever gets close to death he can use Immortality to come back.

Eventually the WG will get close enough to stun Mewtwo can drain his soul with the Staff of Armadyl, so I think WG takes this mid-high difficulty.

Back