• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think I should take a break from the verse now. Yes, there is still something.

Like updating Winnie and Woody's nephews with 2018 stuff.

From resistance to madness for some of Woody's antagonists.

And probably include the rest of the things that Buzz was able to do with the animator's pen (generate sentient beings, water, manipulate the wind, create tnts, etc.)

You can do it if you want, but I'm going to give it some time.

Unless out of nowhere the desire to do this appears in me.

Watching the Chilly Vampire episode from 2018, I remembered something.

Wally has been turned into a vampire, so he can gain a new key to his vampiric form.

One of the things being Hypnosis via gaze.

I think this will make that VS Thread against Buzz more fair perhaps (since although he gains the ability we don't know if it's something he uses at first)

Do you guys think we can do Woody against this guy?

The lack of scans disgust me

Curious, I'm sure there was a CRT that would give 3-A to Pink Panther with equipment

The lack of scans disgust me
Me too

Curious, I'm sure there was a CRT that would give 3-A to Pink Panther with equipment
Yes, but it died:

I don't know.

The character does not have Low-Godly regeneration so any attack causes him to die, as he is not physically 4-C. And the panther doesn't have soul hax.

Woody, in addition to resisting some things, he has Low-Godly regeneration, despite having some things that can incapacitate him from what I've seen, I think.

And you have to remember Woody's Madness type 3.

But as I said, I'm not good at VS Threads, especially when the characters are walls of text.

So if you think it's an interesting and fair battle, just do it. If not, things will just be closed.

Can Woody now be considered a wall of text?
Gerador de memes Always Has Been

Yes, he is

It will not ever be as much of a text wall as fire knight from puzzles and dragons game.... I think that one is the profile with the biggest amount of keys in the site

It will not ever be as much of a text wall as fire knight from puzzles and dragons game.... I think that one is the profile with the biggest amount of keys in the site
It's not really a wall of text. There aren't many things per key, besides each key is different since they have different types of enemies.

Does anyone know how to do intelligence sessions? To expand and improve Woody's.

I thought about making two, one for intelligence for the more scientific/intellectual part and another for combat.

It's just that I'm thinking about a future crt that involves an expansion in Standard Tactics and intelligence.

Mindless = has no mind/has only instincts(act by simple rules like "aproches = kill, and only that)

Animalistic instinccties with a little of trough

Bellow averge = like patrick star

Averge = nothing note worth about their inteligence

Above averge = has some kind of experience, is more strategic them a normal person, etc

Forgot the name of the tier = really smart, can trick people with easy

.... forget It I have no idea what I'm talking about

Mindless = has no mind/has only instincts(act by simple rules like "aproches = kill, and only that)

Animalistic instinccties with a little of trough

Bellow averge = like patrick star

Averge = nothing note worth about their inteligence

Above averge = has some kind of experience, is more strategic them a normal person, etc

Forgot the name of the tier = really smart, can trick people with easy

.... forget It I have no idea what I'm talking about
Why did you list the intelligence levels?

Does anyone know how to do intelligence sessions?
Me

I thought about making two, one for intelligence for the more scientific/intellectual part and another for combat.

It's just that I'm thinking about a future crt that involves an expansion in Standard Tactics and intelligence.
I don´t think Woody needs a separate section only for combat, he ins´t much of a fighter

Back