• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know, Woody can't kill him.

In addition to the fact that Mask has power null, a clearer RE, power mimicry, precognition, empathy, etc.

Of course, he doesn't have resistance to sleep and madness type 3 (basically woody's biggest weapon). But I think he has ways to win before he goes crazy, I don't know.

If the crt I'm planning passes, Woody would only resist the transmutation and have telepathy to help, but still...
Plot hax and neitheir can really defeat the other in normal ways

I will take a break from creating profiles

Currently I had created 99 profiles, and the 100th has to special

And I already choosed a character to be the 100th.

So, until his profile be create, no more profiles.
No problem, what's missing? Two profiles (apart from live action)? At least from characters that appear much/more famous.

Otherwise, the only thing new would be termites from Mars, or woodpeckers. They appear in a few episodes, so it's easier than the rest to do (And I already have the P&A of the termites in a sandbox)

I would like to have a live action profile soon, but the buzz calculation is already taking time... considering that there will have to be at least 3 calculations for AP, speed and LS.

Speaking of which, could you share the link to the calculation again? So I can try some GMs.

What hapened to zeca urubu vs leoncio battle?
Lack of interest? And it's a fight in the same verse, and we have what, 5 supporters? It's kind of difficult for someone from outside to be interested in the fight, unless maybe it's another Br.

Although there was a fight between Buzz and another guy.

Buzz was suffering from type 3 madness, although he will gain resistance to this in the future.

Also Buzz can summon the termites
esqueleto.gif

I totally forgot that Buzz can do that.

I think the termites will end up being the top 2 on the verse apart from Buzz having the animator's pen.

Physically, they can compete with Woody and can do a lot with a single shot.

Most of Buzz's Hax require physical touch, taking the thing out of space. So I think it's inconclusive at best since it would be whoever attacks first.

In my sandbox I have this for termites. But I don't know how to make the profile. If I do it as if it were something more composed of race like there is in D&D or the real-life termites page, or if I do it like civilization that I don't even know how to do right.

This thread was made after the Stars Wars one and we have more comments and I think views too.

How could such a popular and great verse fall into oblivion?

I still need to calc the termites lifitig woody house
Do you still intend to do this? Cool.

We would have plenty of LS calculations then.

please try to calculate those two explosions.
Lack of Interest + Other factors
It's very strange that a series like this has a lack of interest. Maybe it's because there's a lot of content so it discourages me from doing things, but still...

what explosions?
I think we need more AP calculations for the page for two reasons.

Level 4-C will not be an outlier (it will have more calculations that are """"close""" to level 4). We only have one calculation and I think it has some scaling problems that can be argued.

Have reserve levels already. If, for example, we suffer a downgrade from level 4 along with the 5 thing, we basically have no calculations to replace.

I think we need more AP calculations for the page for two reasons.

Level 4-C will not be an outlier (it will have more calculations that are """"close""" to level 4). We only have one calculation and I think it has some scaling problems that can be argued.

Have reserve levels already. If, for example, we suffer a downgrade from level 4 along with the 5 thing, we basically have no calculations to replace.
Woody is an actor, there aren´t "Outliers" or "Anti-feats", everything he does he can always do due to him just acting all of his scenes

Do you remember any scene where Dooley makes subjective reality? Because there's a moment when Dooley draws a gun and can't use it on Woody.

If there is a single scene of Dooley using this power, we can give Woody power null.

Are you seeing this scene?

Dooley draws a pistol but it doesn't work.

If we have any scene where Dooley has shown subjective reality, we can argue that Woody has power null. Since Dooley would not have been able to turn the weapon into reality.
Don't the scene show Dooley usig subjective reality right after? Dooley try to use It, don't work thanks to woody power null, he looks on the barrel and now It's working, pow!

Anyway, this is ever Dooley apearance on the woody franchise

Theatrical Shorts
Square Shootin' Square (1955)
Box Car Bandit (1957)
Dopey Dick the Pink Whale (1957)
Misguided Missile (1958)
Half Empty Saddles (1958)
Jittery Jester (1958)
Yukon Have It (1959) (as Caribou Lou, only appearance in a Chilly Willy cartoon)
Panhandle Scandal (1959)
The Tee Bird (1959)
The New Woody Woodpecker Show
Spa-Spa Blacksheep
Cheap Seats Woody
Lap It Up
Difficult Delivery
Out of Line
Video Games
Woody Woodpecker Racing (2000)
Woody Woodpecker: Escape from Buzz Buzzard Park (GBC) (2001)
Woody Woodpecker in Crazy Castle 5 (2002)
Woody Woodpecker: Wacky Challenge (2006)
Woody Woodpecker In Waterfools (2008)

Don't the scene show Dooley usig subjective reality right after? Dooley try to use It, don't work thanks to woody power null, he looks on the barrel and now It's working, pow!
It seems to me more like Woody did it.

Like Andy the panda's dad trying to shoot Woody and the gun coming to life and hitting him.

Back