• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly 3-A Pink Panther?

In this scene Pink Panther sucks up the moon and then seemingly reality into a vacuum cleaner he pulled out of his basement.

I think it is somewhat similar to how Spongebob unraveled the universe when it comes to design. Since Pink Panther can suck up all of reality until there's nothing but a void, he should probably get "possibly up to 3-A with Toon Force"

He should also have universal range with toon force.

This should also grant him Massively FTL+ since the attacked reached and sucked up the entire universe in seconds

Last edited:
I honestly should start revising Pink Panther as it currently looks so outdated at this rate.

It does look fine, but is it supportive enough prior to his feats?

I honestly should start revising Pink Panther as it currently looks so outdated at this rate.

It does look fine, but is it supportive enough prior to his feats?
i edited the op just before you commented lmao.

Anyways he doesn't really have a supporting feat for this but PP has been getting random feats of that level now and then. He is like your average toon who just goes from 10-C to 3-A in the matter of an episode similarly to Courage and Bugs

i edited the op just before you commented lmao.

Anyways he doesn't really have a supporting feat for this but PP has been getting random feats of that level now and then. He is like your average toon who just goes from 10-C to 3-A in the matter of an episode similarly to Courage and Bugs
It's currently being contested whether if Varies should apply to Toon Force characters or not. But at least not at this rate as of now, so sticking with the possibly/likely mechanic does seem like a better measure for this one.

But I'll be neutral leaning to agreeing.

Why wouldn't it just be the w/ the special equipment as a key since he couldn't physically resist the succ on himself. Him having it in his basement doesn't mean it needs to be a normal one?

Why wouldn't it just be the equipment since he couldn't resist the succ lol
I mean it's not some special item. He just took a vacuum cleaner he had in his basement. It didn't suck up everything at the beginning and when he went out of his way to chase the fly it sucked up the universe.

It should probably get the same treatment as SpongeBob's string hax, "Universal with his vaccuum (Sucked up the moon, and then the entire universe with it)"

I think this is too vague for more than moon level.
How? He absorbed everything that could be absorbed. P. Panther has always lived in a normal universe with stars and planets and stuff. What are we assuming here, that the world suddenly only has a moon and nothing else? He absorbed everything and 3-A should be a given.

Why are you assuming the sky disappearing extends to the entire universe?
Because why wouldn't it? If only the sky was destroyed there'd still be darkness. Instead literally everything down to the darkness got absorbed.

Back