• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And then attacks it with his weapon (if for some reason didn't do anything with the hour of prep he had).

There's also the fact that since Woody doesn't bleed or have a heartbeat, or a smell, and when serious cats kill by choking their prey, it could easily fake its death and get away with just a cut in the neck.

Jackythejack said:
Also I could totally find matches that woody without a doubt loses I just don't think I care enough. (Don't y'all act like your win streak is special-)
Noneedtogetaggressive

Talking about that, my cats panic when they get their claw stuck on something. They shake a little, to see if the can do something themselves, and if the can't, the start meowing, helpless. That can be a good moment for Woody to get a good hit or two (again, if he hasn't done ANYTHING during the hour of prep he had).

I doubt it'd take a cat more than a few seconds to break free, it's just cloth.

Yeah, but I doubt it'll come to an actual fight, and if it does, Woody's best move is playing dead, since the cat has no actual way to tell if he's dead or not.

1) Woody wouldn't win in a fight, he has prep

2) Woody has athlete durability now, this is a stomp (even though i disagree with the dura)

Woody is moreso athlete level with blunt force trauma and not like a knife or pointed edge as the prospector showed.

Speaking of the Prospector, how the heck did he slice him that easily? The pick is made of plastic I assume. smh

I wouldn't be surprised if

A. The Prospector made it that sharp becuaee bad guy

Or B. It's made out of metal or the plastic was made into a sharp point because I believe it's said there old toys, and some toys weren't made with the best safety precautions

Armorchompy said:
1) Woody wouldn't win in a fight, he has prep
Actually, according to this the ideal weight of a cat is 4- 4.5 KG, and due to Woody's LS being buffed to a little more than 5 KG he might be able to wrestle with the cat for a it and escape if the cat catches him.

Guys, lifting a cat still means he can bite you and scratch you, it's not an automatic incon, and Woody also downscales slightly from that feat which was barely possible for who did it. Woody wins, but this ain't the reason.

Armorchompy said:
Guys, lifting a cat still means he can bite you and scratch you, it's not an automatic incon, and Woody also downscales slightly from that feat which was barely possible for who did it. Woody wins, but this ain't the reason.
We're not saying that he would incon the cat with that, we're just saying that he would use it as a Last reaource if the cat ever gets to him. He can keep him at bay, that's all. Also, how does he downscale from a feat that he did? I also can't think of any LS feat he downscales to.

We're not saying that he would incon the cat with that, we're just saying that he would use it as a Last reaource if the cat ever gets to him. He can keep him at bay, that's all. Also, how does he downscale from a feat that he did? I also can't think of any LS feat he downscales to.

Holy moly that granmar

Back