• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine vs Alucard

Gotta go with Alucard he doesnt need Schrodinger's ability to beat him since he still got a lot of spare lifes on hand (If we are talking about before he obtained Schrodigner).

It is an easy battle,no doubt.

Alucard wins it with only 40%of his actual power.Wolverine can do nothing that can stop Alucard from tearing this Marvel superhero into pieces!!

wait why are people voting Alucard?? I haven't seen any evidence suggesting alucard can pierce his adamantium bones.

I give this one to wolverine since he can simply outlast Alucard.

Well, assuming this is Alucard at his peak Pre-Schrodinger (as in Level 0), he can restrain Wolverine with sheer numbers before going for the heart with Tubalcain Alhambra's anti-regen abilities.

I don't see Wolverine outlasting Alucard any time soon since he seems unaffected by the attacks that have happened to him and simply scoffs at it. Also, under Alucard's abilities he has Anti-Regenerationn which come from his bullets, meaning he could just continioulsy blast through logan until he bleeds out.

Like Battlemania said, Alucard's explosive rounds are tailored to making regen difficult. Of course, this is of little consequence to Wolverine, but Tubalcain Alhambra's anti-regen cards (which managed to temporarily stop Alucard's natural regen) should do the trick.

it's only able to temporarily negate Regenerationn, plus even if it could i'm pretty sure anderson's Regenerationn is different to logans and if it isn't then logan's advanced healing factor should be able to adapt the effects of the bullets eventually. blast through logan until he bleeds out? The dude had been able to regenerate from a bare skeleton, unless alucard is able to pierce his bones, i don't see that happening.

Or he could use Tubalcain's magical anti-regen cards which managed to work on Alucard of all people, if only for a while.

Plus Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton doesn't protect him from having cards thrown between them, like under or between ribs for example. Thus Alucard can still get them into Wolverine's heart long enough to prevent him from getting oxygen to his brain, thus killing him.

Reppuzan said:
Or he could use Tubalcain's magical anti-regen cards which managed to work on Alucard of all people, if only for a while.
Plus Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton doesn't protect him from having cards thrown between them, like under or between ribs for example. Thus Alucard can still get them into Wolverine's heart long enough to prevent him from getting oxygen to his brain, thus killing him.
did you miss the part when i said he could regenerate from bare bones. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/126706/4451271-3183228706-wolve.png

plus his healing should be able to negate the anti-Regenerationn effects.

Wolverine is still a human. He needs oxygen to function. If Alucard prevents his from regenerating, Wolverine's brain will eventually be starved of oxygen.

Alternatively, Alucard could suffocate Wolverine to death (this does work, he killed his son this way) by covering him with a wave of all the souls in his arsenal.

Reppuzan said:
Wolverine is still a human. He needs oxygen to function. If Alucard prevents his from regenerating, Wolverine's brain will eventually be starved of oxygen.
Alternatively, Alucard could suffocate Wolverine to death (this does work, he killed his son this way) by covering him with a wave of all the souls in his arsenal.
,,,,,,,, hmm well i guess he could do that.

Alucard could also drag Wolverine down to the bottom of the Ocean. Being undead, he could just hold Wolverine under the water until he drowned. It wouldn't be a kill, but it would suffice for a BFR victory.

Back