• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where is this said? What page has this?
The Cursed Energy Manipulation page doesn't make any mention of Shikigami in any regard for some reason, but since they're formed by Cursed Energy, they can't be perceived and interacted with by non-sorcerers

The Cursed Energy Manipulation page doesn't make any mention of Shikigami in any regard for some reason, but since they're formed by Cursed Energy, they can't be perceived and interacted with by non-sorcerers
Where is it said they are formed by curse energy? Can you show this

but we see the Shikigami user that Geto fought conjure them out of the Cursed Energy of a Talisman
That doesn't mean it's created from curse energy, talismans can just summon them the same way Megumi can summon them from shadows.

That doesn't mean it's created from curse energy, talismans can just summon them the same way Megumi can summon them from shadows.
What else would they created from? Talismans are already imbued with Cursed Energy, and the way Megumi does it still fundamentally uses Cursed Energy, just with shadows as a medium. It seems like less mental hurdles to assume they're not comprised of Cursed Energy

Flesh. Shikigami are just spirits.
Given there's Shikigami intrinsically connected to their user's technique (Garuda and Star Rage, Judgeman and Deadly Sentencing), I'm more inclined to believe they are, in fact, made of Cursed Energy
And where are you getting type 2 concept? That is something only reserved for Gojo's limitless not curse energy in general.
Wrong.

Besides this shikigami stuff, Hellsing has a good way of winning through regen negging with Tubalcain's cards.

Yes concepts, not type 2 concepts lmao. Why do you think their resistance for concept is only type 3?

Flesh. Shikigami are just spirits. And where are you getting type 2 concept? That is something only reserved for Gojo's limitless not curse energy in general.
Why would they be made out of ordinary flesh? Aren't Shikigami's still invisible to the human eye the same way as any Cursed Technique or Curse? No non-sorcerer was able to see Junpei's Shikigami that poisons people.

Why would they be made out of ordinary flesh? Aren't Shikigami's still invisible to the human eye the same way as any Cursed Technique or Curse? No non-sorcerer was able to see Junpei's Shikigami that poisons people.
Being invisible doesn’t change them being physical. But they can just be spirits since thats what shikigami are generally. If there’s nothing proving that they are made from ce then this should just be dropped.

Being invisible doesn’t change them being physical. But they can just be spirits since thats what shikigami are generally. If there’s nothing proving that they are made from ce then this should just be dropped.
Physical spirits? You've lost me at this point. Why would we assume the creatures manifested via Cursed Energy that behave similarly to Curses (Are invisible to anyone that can't do Jujutsu [or is a Window]) are made of flesh like a normal human? Yet are somehow a spirit at the same time?

Physical spirits? You've lost me at this point. Why would we assume the creatures manifested via Cursed Energy that behave similarly to Curses (Are invisible to anyone that can't do Jujutsu [or is a Window]) are made of flesh like a normal human? Yet are somehow a spirit at the same time?
I said they can just be spirits, not physical and spirit. I was giving two different alternatives is all. When are they shown to be manifested via ce? They can be summoned through a talisman or from a ct like Megumi but I don't get where they're made of ce.

I said they can just be spirits, not physical and spirit. I was giving two different alternatives is all. When are they shown to be manifested via ce? They can be summoned through a talisman or from a ct like Megumi but I don't get where they're made of ce.
The shadow and talisman are mediums for summoning them. Cursed Energy is still used in the process of creating them, that's just how CT's work:
Shikigami_user_%28Anime%29.gif

From what we're shown, it seems Cursed Energy is directed into the medium, and said Cursed Energy is used to "construct" (Summon/Manifest) them.

The shadow and talisman are mediums for summoning them. Cursed Energy is still used in the process of creating them, that's just how CT's work:
Where is it stated cursed energy creates them? Ya keep saying this but aren't showing this, this just seems like an assumption. And ce power ct, are those talismans now a ct?

How willing is Alucard to use TK or Tulican Cards before things get really rough?
Just from the scans for cards, he to uses them on regular soldiers, I'd say he'd pull them out rather quick on Sukuna here. TK I am not sure though.

Where is it stated cursed energy creates them? Ya keep saying this but aren't showing this, this just seems like an assumption. And ce power ct, are those talismans now a ct?
Ten Shadows is a Cursed Technique, yes. One that involves summoning Shikigami. We're told Cursed Energy is a requirement for using Cursed Techniques. Cursed Techniques are MADE UP of Cursed Energy. Why would this be ANY different for a Shikigami Cursed Technique? That's an assertion you made on your part without elaborating on why they wouldn't be besides "They were never verbatim SAID to be made of cursed energy" when I showed you in my post above with a gif that showcases Shikigami's being generated through Cursed Energy. It's explicitly SHOWN. That's a STEP UP from being told.

If you can give evidence that raises reasonable suspicion for them not being made of Cursed Energy, that's fine. But as of now, I don't see a reason why a Cursed Technique wouldn't be made of Cursed Energy when we're shown and told they are.

Yes, Shikigami are a Cursed Technique. Just like Barriers and Reversed Cursed Technique are Cursed Technique.

Ten Shadows is a Cursed Technique, yes. One that involves summoning Shikigami. We're told Cursed Energy is a requirement for using Cursed Techniques. Cursed Techniques are MADE UP of Cursed Energy. Why would this be ANY different for a Shikigami Cursed Technique? That's an assertion you made on your part without elaborating on why they wouldn't be besides "They were never verbatim SAID to be made of cursed energy" when I showed you in my post above with a gif that showcases Shikigami's being generated through Cursed Energy. It's explicitly SHOWN. That's a STEP UP from being told.
Because the shikigami are within the shadows, they are not the ct themselves. What you showed me was a guy using ce to activate a talisman to summon shikigami from it. That isn't them being made from ce, if you have a statement for them being made from ce then show that.

And I honestly don't get why you're still arguing this point with me lmao, its not very important to this match, if Hellsing can't touch them so what? He just needs to kill Sukuna here.

Because the shikigami are within the shadows, they are not the ct themselves. What you showed me was a guy using ce to activate a talisman to summon shikigami from it. That isn't them being made from ce, if you have a statement for them being made from ce then show that.
So you're seriously under the impression that Shikigami aren't a Cursed Technique? If so, there's not much I can do to help your incredulity. No, I showed you a picture of a talisman LEAKING CURSED ENERGY DROPLETS that TURNED INTO SHIKIGAMI.

Shikigami's are cursed techniques, Shikigami are shown being made from Cursed Energy dripping from a Talisman, Shikigami possesses the unique traits of Cursed Energy such as being invisible to the eye
, and yet you're arguing that since there's not verbatim statement they're not made out of Cursed Energy. Talk about being SUPER picky. Show me why Shikigami aren't made of Cursed Energy, or frankly I see no reason to further address this contention. Most people here seem to be under the same impression they consist of Cursed Energy. Not everything NEEDS to be verbatim stated. Sometimes something can just be deduced via other evidence we're shown.
And I honestly don't get why you're still arguing this point with me lmao, its not very important to this match, if Hellsing can't touch them so what? He just needs to kill Sukuna here.
Because Shikigami being invisible foes that can't be interacted with is an advantage? I feel like that's just common sense. Killing Sukuna would be a fair bit harder if he had two invisible invulnerable allies defending him and engaging the enemy at the same time he piles on in the back.

So you're seriously under the impression that Shikigami aren't a Cursed Technique? If so, there's not much I can do to help your incredulity. No, I showed you a picture of a talisman LEAKING CURSED ENERGY DROPLETS that TURNED INTO SHIKIGAMI.
Were they stated to be a cursed technique? Just send that if its true.

Because Shikigami being invisible foes that can't be interacted with is an advantage? I feel like that's just common sense. Killing Sukuna would be a fair bit harder if he had two invisible invulnerable allies defending him and engaging the enemy at the same time he piles on in the back.
Not when Alucard can just go intangible.

even if alucard cant interact with the incorporeality can't he just just go intangible forever
they would be doing nothing to each other for the rest of the fight

Sure
6.jpg
12.jpg
3.jpg

Gojo states the Ten Shadows is a Technique. Sukuna states Megumi's technique utilizes Shadow's as opposed to Talismans (In reference to the Shikigami he summons), and finally, Megumi states that the Ten Shadows Technique ONLY BEGINS WHEN THEY RECEIVE TWO DIVINE DOGS. This affirms to us that Divine Dogs are their Cursed Technique, thus why it begins once they obtain it.
To what extent? Sukuna can interact with things that are fundamentally intangible to normal humans such as Curses.

Gojo states the Ten Shadows is a Technique. Sukuna states Megumi's technique utilizes Shadow's as opposed to Talismans (In reference to the Shikigami he summons), and finally, Megumi states that the Ten Shadows Technique ONLY BEGINS WHEN THEY RECEIVE TWO DIVINE DOGS. This affirms to us that Divine Dogs are their Cursed Technique, thus why it begins once they obtain it.
Again I don't get why this is so important to you for this match, if you think the shikigami are themselves a ct then cool, it doesn't change much for this match. Please move on from this point.
To what extent? Sukuna can interact with things that are fundamentally intangible to normal humans such as Curses.
Read the page.

Again I don't get why this is so important to you for this match, if you think the shikigami are themselves a ct then cool, it doesn't change much for this match. Please move on from this point.
Dude... what...? You ASKED me for evidence, and so I sent it. Then you just dismiss it and tell me to move on as if I'm dragging something out for no reason. Don't ask me for scans, and then act all annoyed when I do what you request. I didn't care for this match-up, I commented here because of your belief that Shikigami weren't made of Cursed Energy. But clearly you're not interested, so I'm done here.

Dude... what...? You ASKED me for evidence, and so I sent it. Then you just dismiss it and tell me to move on as if I'm dragging something out for no reason. Don't ask me for scans, and then act all annoyed when I do what you request. I didn't care for this match-up, I commented here because of your belief that Shikigami weren't made of Cursed Energy. But clearly you're not interested, so I'm done here.
Yeah you are dragging this out, I already offered responses to why it doesn't matter. You don't need to send some proof of something that wasn't important, me asking could've been ignored since you don't even care for the match. If anything you should've went and made a crt for this to get it on the page since its not even there lmao.

Yeah you are dragging this out, I already offered responses to why it doesn't matter. You don't need to send some proof of something that wasn't important, me asking could've been ignored since you don't even care for the match.
It's not a matter of the match. It's a matter of your ignorance in regards to Shikigami being beings of Cursed Energy. If you don't want someone to drag an irrelevant point on, don't ask for them to send proof again. It makes no sense
"If that's true, send evidence please."
Sends evidence
"What the heck dude? Don't derail my thread, this is an irrelevant point."
If you ask for irrelevant evidence, you're going to get it.
If anything you should've went and made a crt for this to get it on the page since its not even there lmao.
No one is going to make a CRT for Cursed Techniques being made out of Cursed Energy. That's already on the page and super obvious. Not our fault you fail to take notice of it or comprehend the evidence given to you.

fr
"Shikigami conjuration is considered to be a type of cursed technique. Like barrier techniques, sorcerers who do not possess enough intrinsic talent for their own innate technique can summon simple shikigami. Shikigami themselves are familiars incarnated by their summoner's cursed energy."

even the wiki says it....

Back