• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfram got attacked by a giant pink worm (7-0-0) This can be add

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS SpongeBob

One day on I-Island Wolfram prepares his plan, but suddenly
earthquake
Wolfram: What the
Suddenly a giant worm appeared from the ground
Wolfram : surprised That's a big worm that I've never seen before
Alaskan Bull Worm : groans
Wolfram : All right, if that's what you want

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-B
• Base Wolfram is used
• Wolfram is 26.67 Tons
• Alaskan Bull Worm is 25.20 Tons

Magneto but anime : 7 (@TheRustyOne, @Popted2, @Peppersalt43, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @KochengPutih, @ThePrimalHunter, @V999)

Pink Worm :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
Alaskan Bull Worm had also fought characters with high AP as well as homelander even though it lost

Wolfram isn't Magneto. Wolfram controls metal via physical contact, he doesn't have magnetism.

Wolfram's physically durability is scaling to 13.70 Tons, but his metal shields and attacks are indeed 26.67 Tons. However the Worm scales a good deal above 25 Tons. As 8-B characters like Sandy were terrified of the worm and ran from it, which implies it's vastly superior to her.

I despise the very existence of this fight. This thing is just a giant worm who's only method of attack would probably try to bite or ram into Wolfram. I'll assume the Worm is at the big size it was during the end of the episode, where it crushed Bikini Bottom. Even then it's going to be smaller than Wolfram.

It would be longer though, that thing is easily 10 meters long at the least. Though it doesn't go up that high. It'd be like the biggest snake in the world not a worm.

He has ranged attacks while the Worm doesn't, Wolfram can likely hit this thing with multiple metal pillars until it dies. He's obviously going to much smarter as well, and isn't at risk as always attacks from a distance. The worm only has one method of attack and isn't smart enough to actually find a way past his attacks.

He can also easily restrain it with his higher lifting strength. If he pins the Worm under a metal pillar that weighs 100 metric tons, it'll be unable to do anything.

Voting Wolfram for being smarter, having ranged attacks, vastly higher lifting strength, and not being a worm.

Back