• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
iirc the reflection is automatic, is it not? As I said, I think this battle will be over before the energy runs dry. it is not in character for either to try to draw out the battle (from what I know of wolfy anyway)

Post Headshot has a 30 minute time limit, you know that.

Nothing stops Wolf from staying out of range until it runs out, and then stomping him.

Briah has nothing to do with expanding soul nor does it consumes his soul stock.

That's his True Briah which he use to regenerate after getting damaged.

Briah can stay up for hours.

I might think it that either black or white wing Accel mgiht be more good,but oh well,even so this post-headshot give Woffy an good fight,until now.

Damn I thought it was 5 minutes lol. Even better

I don't know much about the specific characters in Dies Irae, other than what I watched from the anime. However, just from what I saw of Wolfy in the anime, I can't see that even being remotely in character for him

it did stay for hours from his encounter with valeria till rematching EFF ren so that is a long time to stay in true briah...also the anime hasn't even shown true briah wolfie which the route its adapting won't show that so...again if in true briah anything he does damages the soul then he can move his hands around and that would do the trick (base on profile :V)

Normal Wolfie: Extremely strategic in battle, actually. He attacks blind points and move to another direction while generating shockwaves.

Relic Wolfie: He normally slam others with his Relic at full speed. Its a speed boost. Relics are basically "immune" to physical damage due to spiritual properties.

Briah Wolfie: The same as before.

True Briah: He is a complete berserker.

@Red, Wolfie actually destroyed EFF Ren's head and badly damaged his soul by breathing and roaring near him.

Doesn't vector manipulation not work on stuff faster then Accel?

"Additionally, any of Schreiber's actions, such as screaming or glaring, will damage the soul as well as any of Schrieber's physical blows"

From his page so if true briah is used then this will be a result and glaring doesn't have a vector so...

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lol,using the anime as feat is bad you know.
not using it for feats. I am saying that just from what I say of Wolfy's personality, it seems completely out of character. Does the anime deviate in character from the visual novel to a high degree

Wolfie doesn't go in true briah he does it when someone touches him if accel touches him once true briah will...well glare him...and that would attack soul based on quote above. Wolfie is a good strategist even when insane with his guns he can richochet bullets out of the air to make it unpredictable and that's him IC

@Iapitus

I didn't watch that much of animu, but In the VN, Wolfgang usually does what Schro said, spam ranged attacks from directions. And since he's faster than his own bullets, he can basically spam those from different angles.

Morever, he's not some brainless idiot. Considering this isn't True Briah, but normal Briah Wolfie, you won't see him slamming his opponent when he will notice just how his guns are being deflected.

If this was True Briah, he'd probably not even care and just smash and crush, but he won't as he isn't in True Form

DMUA said:
SchroKatze said:
It works up to low FTL, since he reflects light casually.
Good thing his Briah can pull just that.
speed is equalized .....

btw can someone explain how the soul attacks actually works ? they seems to need a physical medium (shokwaves,sound) and nned to hit to work from what is written on the profile

Pretty sure Speedups are allowed.

At least, that's what they should be judging by the recent thread on the problems with Speed Equalized.

yep base speed is allowed however briah is a speed up so he'll have the upper hand in speed over accel

yea and the speed is H hyper sonic+ for accel at max not light speed so he should be H hyper sonic++ right ? (as he is always faster than the opponent)

With his Briah active, Schreiber will always move faster than his opponent unless they can completely immobilize him

speed equalized would make him start at HHS+ then he goes HHS++ not FTL

even without it though...he will outspeed accelerator badly in both briahs...

i think u are missing the point, @DMUA was arguing that he could bypass his reflection if goes FTL (as right now the limit is there) but if the speed is equalized and his speed buff relies on the opponent speed it should not be able to reach FTL if the opponent is not remotely near that speed right ?

he will still be faster than accelerator

@Extreme as i said before it all depends on how it works, does the attack need a physical medium ? or is it like curses ?

according to page he just needs to move or glare in true briah to damage his opponents soul so...

I'm repeating myself cause on the page the is only 1 scan that talk about soul attack and it says impact

btw where can i find more info ?

thank you, after about 1 hour I think, I watched all the part he/she/it was on the screen, the scream is simply another shock wave as it is clearly said after he does it but I can't find the glare part

Impact

Yes

The scan tell us about how he became a sentient Holy Relic. With actions such as the air from his breath, and how the glint/spark of his eyes can do what Holy Relic do normally. Soulfuck

Back