• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wisemon vs Ganon because I'm bored

This fight does look interesting, I might come back when I'm not so tied up IRL.

No he's right this has already happened, but Wisemon didn't win, in fact the original thread went pretty much nowhere. Don't know much about Wisemon so I'll wait for Digimon experts to explain shiz before voting.

Wisemon will either start with Pandora Dialogue or Eternal Nirvana. One is sealing and the other is preserving your attacks in space-time and replaying them back at you at high speed again. Basically giving his your attacks for the fight to use on you.

I think the preservation is though based, but the replay requires movement if Cyber Sleuth is anything to go by.= (although Pandora Dialogue was a simple fixed damage move in that game iirce, but it gives you a decent look at how these techniques would look like as otherwise this is lore stuff as Wisemon has never fought in series...so we can only give him basic Digimon tactics, i.e starting with their signature moves.) Eternal Nirvana doesn't give much other than "Sealing in the Space-Time Stones for all Eternity".

Back