• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering how different their capabilities seem to be, might we want to have separate keys for their Ln and anime incarnations?

@Jordan:

Probably. I don't think the anime has any of the higher-end feats that the LNs do (Ladd shaking a room and Claire using the reflection in a person's eyes don't get a chance to happen in those, for example), so it'd be warranted.

@Gilga:

Probably for the best. Do you know anyone who actually has the Baccano novels saved somewhere? Last time I went looking for them, I came up with nothing, and they'd really help as far as a revision is concerned.

I have... sparing access to them.

They're at the mall bookstore and I can read them there for free, but I don't go there that often.

I say Claire is stupidly more skilled than Bucky

< gets ridiculed for it

Then I come back to this.....

Oh you weren't wrong when you said he was stupidly more skilled then Bucky, I see that now after Kings arguments.

But that was when he brought actual feats to the table.

Also "Ridicule"? Disagreeing with you isn't ridiculing, at all, that's being dismissive of a person's arguments or language. Disagreeing isn't that at all.

I just found it frustrating that being able to solo his verse was dismissed so rashly all, so much so I completely left this thread.

Especially considering how absolutely insane the verse is with a multitude of different fighters of all kinds. Including centuries old killers, mythical creatures, vampires that can control horde of humans, and the other massively skilled characters of the verse. He's also supposedly able to match Ronny Schiatto (again Word of God).

I've only seen the anime and Durarara so I can't give too many feats there but just seeing the intelligence section of his profile easily shows how much people were underestimating him in this thread.

Soloing your own verse, depending on said verse, is not impressive, especially without arguments and especially not on the site alone, .

You need to show "Feats" of what the character has done, only then can I understand why that's impressive.

You gave zero feats, and simply said "He solos his own verse". Without feats, no one has a good idea of what he can do.

You did none of that, so people assumed it wasn't much

Give feats and prove why it's impressive, don't just say he can.

Without putting the thought of "hmm I wonder what kind of verse it is" of course. A couple comments down even explain just some of the things he can do and opponents he's humiliated (since saying "fought" would be an understatement). It's just annoying that's all.

Anyway no point in derailing and let's just leave it at "I got annoyed at something decided not to debate it further" since debating while heated isn't any good.

Back