• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Win the Tournament of Power with weak characters

This is an idea I've had for quite a while, actually. Since the Tournament of Power has a... Somewhat unique ruleset, I figured it'd allow characters that usually wouldn't stand a chance against the fighters in the Tournament a fair shot at winning the whole thing.

So, to anyone who needs a refresher, the rules of the Tournament of Power (shamelessly copied from the Dragon Ball Wiki) is as follows:

• Fighters cannot be killed, use weapons (other than techniques), or use healing items (e.g. Senzu Beans) during the match.
    • However, items that are not dangerous by themselves (such as the bottle which Master Roshi uses as part of the Evil Containment Wave) were permitted by the Zenos, though it is implied that was because they thought the technique was cool.
    • Fusion-based items and techniques such as the Potara and Fusion Dance are permitted as well. Thus, Fusions are allowed.
      • However, fusion carries a risk. If the fused warrior is eliminated, it counts as the elimination of all the fusees.
    • If someone is killed by their own attack being deflected by someone else, by an inherent flaw in a fighting technique or through self-destruction, it's not considered a violation of the rules.
  • Fighters remain in play even if rendered unconscious or unable to fight. A fighter is eliminated only when made to fall off of the fighting stage or when out of bounds.
  • The tournament consists of a single match with all 81 fighters battling at the same time.
  • The match will last for 100 takks, which equates to roughly 48 minutes.
  • Fighters may be able to jump high, but they are unable to use Flight. However, fighters who are born with wings are able to with Hikou.
  • Each individual warrior will experience the natural level of gravity from their respective homeworld, enabling them to fight at their full capacity and fight on equal terms against other fighters.
  • Once a fighter has been knocked out of the ring, they cannot return to the ring or directly attack the contestants currently in the arena. Anyone who attempts violating this rule will immediately be erased by Zeno. Another offense by another fighter in the same universe will result in Zeno erasing said universe.
  • When all 10 warriors of a Universe are eliminated, that Universe, its gods, and its inhabitants are immediately erased by Zeno and Future Zeno.
  • The Universe with the most survivors by the end of the tournament will be the victor.
However, you have a few extra rules you need to follow:

• Instead of having 10 fighters, you only get one.
  • Your fighter must be the only fighter remaining to be considered the winner.
  • Additionally, your fighter must not exceed Tier 3 in stats, and the weaker tier it is, the better.
  • Your fighter has to be at least 2D, so Zeno can actually verify it is there.
  • Your fighter mustn't be a smurf.
Speed is equalized, your fighter gets 10 days of prep, and your fighter does not have prior knowledge.

For the purpose of this match, Zeno is a true omnipotent, so your 'verse isn't safe, even if it contains characters that'd usually no-sell Zeno. Your fighter must be able to pull a win.

Which fighter do you choose, and how do they win?

Yeah, that's an option I didn't consider. Added another rule that all characters need to be at least 2D.

Yes, two-dimensional, to give Zeno an easier time verifying the fighter is actually there.

Besides, MoP can't fulfill the wincon of being the only fighter remaining, what with his inability to actually throw opponents ringout.

Ohh, this is nice.

Though, you guys are forgetting to also give the reasoning for why your fighter wins.

I'll choose novel kars with MIHU restricted.wins via being able to passively adapts to his enemy's ability and the fact that he can mimic said ability

passive void mundus (reality warping, type 3 corruption, time and space hax and soul hax, mind hax, madness type 3 and fear hax) + non-existent physiology

Oliver de jesus said:
passive void mundus (reality warping, type 3 corruption, time and space hax and soul hax, mind hax, madness type 3 and fear hax) + non-existent physiology
Ahh, yes.

There's no kill quite like overkill.

I forgot to ask,is bringing your other self from other infinite dimensions allowed?thats kind of kar's whole shtick,main kars dies,another kars understands and adapts(becomes immune to said ability) then mimics it at a mastery level greater than the original.If its not allowed then pretty sure kars loses this.Not to mention D4CU is also capable of pulling another kars from another dimension as well

Yh that as well,i picked him because of his versatility and the fact that he can paradox people with higher dura but im not sure if pulling another kars from a diff dimension is allowed here

@Zel97 Well this is a fight where people aren't allowed to kill. So it's not like he would have the need to pull another Kars, or paradox someone, because that would mean disqualification.

Ogbunabali said:
@Zel97 Well this is a fight where people aren't allowed to kill. So it's not like he would have the need to pull another Kars, or paradox someone, because that would mean disqualification.
I forgot about the no kill rule but kars can still pull another kars if he gets incap.Lets say gio resets his willpower to 0,another kars can just jump in with immunity to willpower reset

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Would the characters mentioned in this thread have to face each other? Or are they facing the Dragon Ball characters?
They are facing the Dragon Ball characters.

Zel97 said:
I forgot to ask,is bringing your other self from other infinite dimensions allowed?thats kind of kar's whole shtick,main kars dies,another kars understands and adapts(becomes immune to said ability) then mimics it at a mastery level greater than the original.If its not allowed then pretty sure kars loses this.Not to mention D4CU is also capable of pulling another kars from another dimension as well
I'd say, no. That's not allowed.

If so, then I basically just need hax that would affect them all immediately. Maybe someone like Mickey Mouse would be good for this one since he have a lot of extremely useful hax (such as time manipulation, reality warping, toon force and so much more)

I would have chosen Bill though if it wasn't for the "no Low 2-C rule"

Back