• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William goes to an Elementary School (William Afton vs Agatha)

Afton AP stomps. He's apparently comparable to Twisted Freddy who performed a 5 MJ feat while fragmenting a door only gives 0.5 MJ, a 10x difference.

Afton AP stomps. He's apparently comparable to Twisted Freddy who performed a 5 MJ feat while fragmenting a door only gives 0.5 MJ, a 10x difference.
Well shit. What if I used Agatha? She upscales from the Chef Monkey, who already upscales from the 0.5 MJ feat. She also has a lot more abilities to avoid Afton.

Well shit. What if I used Agatha? She upscales from the Chef Monkey, who already upscales from the 0.5 MJ feat. She also has a lot more abilities to avoid Afton.
That could work but her standard tactic is to charge straight at her opponent so she might need prior knowledge as well.

Consider it done
You forgot to change the tags and part of the OP. Anyways, William can't stealth her due to Enhanced Senses nor can he stun her due to Primal Fear resistance. It's gonna take Agatha a while to kill William due to the AP disadvantage and his high pain tolerance but she really just has to keep spamming teleport and spawning her explody portals to overwhelm him like in her boss fight. Of course, one hit and she dies but I honestly give it to her more often than not considering that she was able to overpower Bierce who kept up with Malak and all that. Agatha kills another horrible dad FRA.

You forgot to change the tags and part of the OP. Anyways, William can't stealth her due to Enhanced Senses nor can he stun her due to Primal Fear resistance. It's gonna take Agatha a while to kill William due to the AP disadvantage and his high pain tolerance but she really just has to keep spamming teleport and spawning her explody portals to overwhelm him like in her boss fight. Of course, one hit and she dies but I honestly give it to her more often than not considering that she was able to overpower Bierce who kept up with Malak and all that. Agatha kills another horrible dad FRA.
Thanks for letting me know, and vote counted.

Agatha still gets AP stomped, she's not crossing a 10x gap, especially since she doesn't upscale, this is why I could use the Gold Watcher feat for Agatha when that was the scaling. Chapters 1 and 2 Doug Houser is featless, it's Chapter 4 Doug that has solid feats and is actually 9-B.

Agatha still gets AP stomped, she's not crossing a 10x gap, especially since she doesn't upscale, this is why I could use the Gold Watcher feat for Agatha when that was the scaling. Chapters 1 and 2 Doug Houser is featless, it's Chapter 4 Doug that has solid feats and is actually 9-B.
Why wouldn't she upscale? Malak considers her a big enough threat to make her the sole guardian of her own level which is bigger than the first one. Meanwhile, the first level has like a dozen Murder Monkeys and 3 Chefs.

Why wouldn't she upscale? Malak considers her a big enough threat to make her the sole guardian of her own level which is bigger than the first one. Meanwhile, the first level has like a dozen Murder Monkeys and 3 Chefs.
Okay and Malak and has an entire sodding army of Luckys, Pennys, and Hangrys, but they can all perform the exact same feat every other chapter 4 Monster did, one-shot Doug Houser who one-shot a Reaper Nurse. They aren't inherently weaker for numbers.

Agatha just so happens to have the capability of Teleportation. There doesn't need to be more then one of her.

Not like it matters, no amount of upscaling is going to cross a 3x gap, and Afton is way stronger then his value since he scales to things that tore the twisted animatronics to pieces.

Okay and Malak and has an entire sodding army of Luckys, Pennys, and Hangrys, but they can all perform the exact same feat every other chapter 4 Monster did, one-shot Doug Houser who one-shot a Reaper Nurse. They aren't inherently weaker for numbers.

Agatha just so happens to have the capability of Teleportation. There doesn't need to be more then one of her.
Alright, that makes sense. Still, she can utilize her powers competently enough to be the sole guardian of her level which means Willy is gonna have a hard time hitting her. She can just keep teleporting away from him while filling up the arena with fake portals to throw him off. By the way, what's the value for the Gold Watcher feat? It's higher than door breaking?

Alright, that makes sense. Still, she can utilize her powers competently enough to be the sole guardian of her level which means Willy is gonna have a hard time hitting her. She can just keep teleporting away from him while filling up the arena with fake portals to throw him off. By the way, what's the value for the Gold Watcher feat? It's higher than door breaking?
Gold Watcher was how I got the verse to 9-B in the first place, by splitting Doug in half lengthwise TWICE in one attack.

Gold Watcher was how I got the verse to 9-B in the first place, by splitting Doug in half lengthwise TWICE in one attack.
If only someone can calculate the value for splitting a human in half lengthwise. Also, TWICE? How does that even work?

That's why it was baseline because I forgot feats.
Also, Pre Chapter 4 Doug isn't entirely featless. He is consistently shown to be strong enough to break a bunch of wooden planks, seemingly in one hit, with his bare hands, though it's probably below 9-B still. His feat of oneshotting Reaper Nurses is also done with the use of their syringes so he's probably only 9-B with weapons and powers (Probably higher depending on the AP of the Matron)

Last edited:
I'm about to take a nap, so I'll try to see if I can do anything to salvage this thread when I wake up, or at least make something similar.

I'm about to take a nap, so I'll try to see if I can do anything to salvage this thread when I wake up, or at least make something similar.
I do still think that Agatha can win this more often than not, especially since Doug needed a power that lets him run as fast as an ambulance to be able to keep up with her teleportation.

Last edited:
She can't even scratch, let alone kill Afton tho lol
Is a 10x AP gap so large that she literally can't even scratch him? A peak human should still be able to slowly chip away at a brick wall, no? I thought the AP gap is only taken into account for whether a character can oneshot another character and not whether they can nosell an attack.

Is a 10x AP gap so large that she literally can't even scratch him? A peak human should still be able to slowly chip away at a brick wall, no? I thought the AP gap is only taken into account for whether a character can oneshot another character and not whether they can nosell an attack.
Have you ever tried to cut through metal? Shit's hard to do. William has metal 10x above Agatha's AP.

Back