• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will Thor loss something again?

rohSW6fcL4hcAVujAVFaxX.jpg

I think everyone knows that Thor has kinda become marvel punching bag. In the sense of him seeming to lose something or go threw some kind of trauma in almost every film his in(with the expectations of avengers and age of ultron). From losing his mother to losing his home. Seeing Loki die like three times, having his hammer destroyed and etc. But now that his going up agianst the god butcher himself in Love & Thunder do you think the Thunder god well lose something important to him yet agian or is it smooth sailing for Thor hear on out?

Honestly I know we've only seen a teaser trailer and an actual trailer but in Love and Thunder Thor looks to be in the best mood he's been in a couple movies, even when he's about to fight Gorr on the moon he seems pretty confident.
He got friends who are on his level.

Jane with Mjolnir (The whole "Worthy = Possesses the power of Current Thor)

Valkyrie with Zeus's Lightning Bolt

Doubt Thor will die or be out of commision.

Outside of him, spiderman, Dr Strange and GOTG i dont really see any more headliners for Marvel.

Black Widow, Falcon, Bucky, War Machine, Hawkeye i mean come on they were always sidecast material.

Moon Knight and the Eternals are a neat concept, but nothing more (especially for the Eternals).

Hulk lost what made him Hulk, so he aint hitting the same (literally).

Loki and his plot threads would tie in nicely with Thor, so that gives even more reason as to why he wouldnt die.

Fantastic Four are potentially new headliners aswell.

All in all, Phase 4 has brought in new faces to replace the old, i highly doubt there looking to lose more fan favourite characters. That would be a poor buisness descision. Like what would generate more cash. An America Chavez tv show, or a Thor tv show. Thor.

Yeah even taika doesn't think this is the endpoint for Hemsworth's thor so I doubt he'll die

Back