• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wild suggestion.

I have a pretty crazy thing to suggest.

I am fairly certain that there is not a single tier-11 character on this wiki.

Now, I would like to note that Tier 10-C- is about the power of a old, crippled man or a medium sized dog.

Tier 11-A+ is a two-dimensional square.

I am sensing a very large difference. For instance, if one wanted to post a character that was a squirrel-sized animal, an insect, a small inanimate object (like Waylon Rock) ect, how would you tier it?

So I am making a wild suggestion. What if our tier 11 was renamed tier 12, and tier 11 would become-

Tier 11: Small Creature Level

11-C: Microbe Level

Bacteria. The higher levels of this tier constitute ameobas, and the lower levels constitute viruses.

11-B: Insect Level

Insects, arachnids, plankton, and the smallest mammals, fish and reptiles.

11-A: Small Mammal Level

Squirrels, hares, fish, and small innanimate objects (such as rocks). The higher tiers constitute small dogs and most cats, as well as large fish (Tuna, salmon, ect) The lower tiers constitute tarantulas, most birds, and mice.

Interesting...

I'll highlight this thread, to see the admin's opinions about this. I, personally, have no trouble with that - in fact, I liked the idea. However, we follow the VSBattles wiki mold, so IDK.

Right, we would have to make our own character tiering page. But I (obviously) like the idea, so I would like to see what an admin has to say.

I'm not really sure if i would want a tier list for the tier 11's. Ziel may give his opinion on what to do with this idea, however.

Tier 11's on the original VSbattle wiki are considered lower dimensional to us, things like segments and dots on paper, though I have no problem changing this on our wiki if the other admins agree to it.

Though my only concern is small animals and even viruses are still fully capable of killing humans who are on a entirely different tier, so there is that to consider.

When I said viruses, I meant single viruses.

I have had plans for almost all of these creatures, but held off because I didn't know where to tier them.

True enough. But they would be at tier 11-C, B, or A.

On the other hand, have you ever seen a squirrel (a normal squirrel) that could kill a human? A rat? A mouse? A poodle? No. Perhaps if it was Squirrel Girl's squirrel, but that is a different tier entirely.

Back