• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why so many people think, that DBS/Xenoverse characters are 5 or even 6 dimensional?

Seriously, where did it come from? What are their arguments?

This is not bashing DBS. I'm just curious.

6D DBS is so hilarous I can't believe someone said that seriously. I don't know about 6D Xenoverse, but I do know the argument behind 6D Heroes.

Basically, Demigra stating he has "full control over time and space" in Xenoverse somehow means he trascends reality and is thus 5D. During the Dark Demon Realm Mission, we have Chamel, who's much stronger than Demigra, being able to destroy Beat's World, which sees the Heroes Multiverse as fiction, so he's higher dimensional.

And here comes the funniest part: since people have the weird idea Xenoverse is somehow on the same canon as Heroes, then basically you get 5D Demigra, and thus, 6D Chamel, who Goku: Xeno defeated. Thus, 6D Goku was born.

The other problem with that argument is that Chamel is the only person who benefits from it, because the argument can't be valid whether you assume that the Heroes games all share a canon or not. If they don't share a continuity (which they don't, they share similar settings but none of their storylines could feasibly coexist) then Ultimate Mission X, and thus the feat, is irrelevant for anyone not from the game. If they do, then World Mission's explanation of the setting (which is that Beat's World is just the future of the DB timeline, with Beat himself being a distant descendent of Goku) overrules it.

I mean, the only Heroes game that should be taken is the arcade itself. All those DS spin-off and World Mission shouldn't count as canon since it wouldn't make sense.

Probably you should watch the youtube videos to get the answer. Basically, they believe that every transformation or multiplier increase their dimension or the fact that Strange Visitor is around 5-6D so Xeno Goku should be 7-8D.

Chuck's video is in many ways inaccurate, but the main issue is that the lynchpin of his argument is Goku beating 6D Demigra, which is completely invalid as a feat as the spin-offs aren't canon.

Back