• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Razor has Information Manipulation listed as one of its powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a lot of Dota 2 lore and I didn't get why it gets the power

I mean... if the Monkey King ripped the page with his name, doesn't that mean that he has that power?

I mean the fact that if Monkey King removed his death via ripping the page in the book, wouldn't that mean that he has Information Manipulation?

On the other hand the link to The Book of the Dead (or at least in the link in Razor's profile) don't say anything about Razor being able to manipulate the information in the book or give hints about it. I read the Information Manipulation page and I didn't get why he gets the power via Book of the Dead.

Having little information about it makes it somehow inaccurate.

You can remove the power from his page if you wish. Should death manipulation be removed as well?

I'm sorry, my bad. I didn't read a part in its lore about its role with the book. So I take back what I said about not being able to manipulate information and death. I add a link as a proof http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Razor/Lore, https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/22/Raz_kill_01.mp3

On the other hand, may I add Statistics Amplification, Power Nullification (Anti-Magic) and Non-Corporeal? For the first and second I take the technical descriptions of its abilities ingame which involves stealing their opponents strenght and taking it for its own (Static Link ) and augmenting its speed when someone attacks it with magic (Unstable Current ); for the anti-magic part it removes the buffs in its enemies when Unstable Current hits them. And finally for non-corporeal its lore states "
Though depictions of his body and form differ in the telling [...]" (http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Compact_of_the_Guardian_Construct)

Thank you for your attention and patience.

I think that it's not a actual being but a sentient lightning that possess an armor for fullfilling it role in the maze. But I won't add it until we get more information about the matter.

Also, thank you. I will be specific about the powers and next time I will post this matters in the Revision Thread. My apologies.

May I ask to close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back