• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kaguya is not in tier 4-C ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious about this,Why Kaguya is not in tier 4-C. ?

Can you tell me the reason? Why not? Kaguya can destroy the dimension And The universe of Naruto It is a dimension's kaguya

She should be At least 5-B likely higher. 4-C with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball

She has moved Tenji's planet into to own dimension.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B likely higher. 4-C with Expansive Truth Seeking Ball

I want to know your reason,Can you answer that? This is important.

The universe of Naruto It is a dimension's kaguya And Kaguya will destroy the dimension.

Of course, the universe of Naruto has planet Earth, moon and sun.

She should be 4-C correctly.

Kaguya's dimension The universe of Naruto

I will wait for answers,Please answer me, I want to know the truth.

I invite the caretaker Give the answer me and others.

kaguya23

It is argued and accepted that this would be an Outlier. However, there are many cases (such as Deidara, Nagato and Hashirama), where his specific abilities far exceed his Tier.

I am sure that this topic is banned (I do not know exactly why), so it is likely that the thread will be closed.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Also isn't Momoshiki's planet has stars within it? Just curious.
It is a star

But we do not know where it is and I do not know who this is. Who created it? Who is it Yes we do not know whoever created , may might be in the universe Not in dimension Monomos may be dignitaries in battle. may reducing own power to equal the enemy. ?
Dimension's momoshiki ?

I do not think it matters.

Kaguya is important. I think we are thinking about this. Now Kaguya is more important.

Note I can not use English. I use Google Translate. If you do not understand, sorry. But I'm still waiting for answers.

Because it's an outlier

Because it's debatable if the specific dimension had a star

Because there's a possibility that it was an artificial star

also there just isn't much to go on.

it requires us to make far more assumptions for us to consider it a valid feat

Now we have enough evidence.

The universe of Naruto It is a dimension of Kagyu.

It has the Earth, the moon, the sun, the stars and the space.

And Kaguya will destroy all dimensions.

I'm still waiting for the answer and the reason.

Since the question has been answered, we should probably close this thread.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Because it's an outlier

Because it's debatable if the specific dimension had a star

Because there's a possibility that it was an artificial star

also there just isn't much to go on.

it requires us to make far more assumptions for us to consider it a valid feat
@Dream this^ is the reason

If she could create stars, she would have no need to absorb chakra from the ninja world which wouldn't even amount to that much and use an Expansive Truth Seeking Ball just to destroy her own creation.

Or if she could create stars, she would have created one and threw it directly at Naruto and Sasuke, ending their lives. I'm tired of "this dimension had stars" nonsense for anyone who is in Tier 4, it is not a good enough reason to suggest they are such a level without feats. Kaguya's dimensions might not even be part of realspace and would be no different than an illusory reality created by the Infinite Tsukuyomi, so even if it was a star, it wouldn't scale. After all we don't treat dimensions as universes, especially with pocket realities.

I agree with Sera, and will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back