• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Anos Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question. Apparently he can destroy the Sea of something, which is a realm where all the multiverses stay. Based on what Ultima told me during the BlazBlue CRT, if something contains the universes, that thing is higher dimensional, higher in this case being a "large" higher dimension, which would fullfill our standards for Low 1-C.

So why?

Genuine question. Apparently he can destroy the Sea of something, which is a realm where all the multiverses stay. Based on what Ultima told me during the BlazBlue CRT, if something contains the universes, that thing is higher dimensional, higher in this case being a "large" higher dimension, which would fullfill our standards for Low 1-C.

So why?
Did he really mean this specifically? I know a timeline with other timelines in it can qualify for Low 1-C but not sure if an expanse containing universes qualifies as well.

But I dunno, not as though I have knowledge on the verse.

That is about 1-B from what im reading, not Low 1-C. And the argument relies on "99 layers therefore each layer is a higher dimension" or sth like that.

Did he really mean this specifically? I know a timeline with other timelines in it can qualify for Low 1-C but not sure if an Expanse containing universes qualifies as well.
Apparently encompassing the multiverse along with "transcendence of time and space" is the reason BB got Low 1-C. With both being sort of supporting each-other. Maybe ultima can come in to explain if just encompassing a multiverse would make the realm Low 1-C. I am not too sure myself.

Not sure that Anos can be hyperversal, but his tier should be changed to 2A.
Yeah, maybe now that proved that each layer has an infinite size, it should I don't know .. But there's needed a CRT for that

Last edited:
That sea isn't even 2-A let alone 1-C. And yeah, no. that infinite means space of the universe which grow endlessly (Similar to our universe... Our universe grows endlessly) not that there's an infinite seperate space-time continuum or universes.

That silver sea isn't 2-A let alone 1-B. It's just 2-B a parallel world feats. It literally stated that "Perhaps you can call it an another worlds" if there's an infinite seperate worlds/universe or an infinite seperate space-time continuums in maou gakuen then it's 2-A. but no... It say countless sea. the infinite sky/space isn't 2-A nor 2-B but just 3-A. in this site infinite structures is just High 3-A = 3D

High 3-A: High Universe level​

Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

You mean those thread that so many people disagree? And only maou fans agree? lol insists that 1-B once it become 2-A
im not talking about those, im talking about maou gakuin universes are not high 3-A, they are low 2-C... and yeah, it was not accepted for lack of evidence, there is still much unread and untranslated stuffs about the cosmology of the verse.

Silver sea has already been introduced for two times. I doubt there's even more impressive than that.
well, it's your opinion... every time I read I find relevant things for the cosmology of the verse, and I share it with friends, maybe new tiers will not be accepted for anos like 1-B, im not gonna talk abou that CRT for 2-A cuz that was a little uselesss.... but everything else was accepted, and even there is still material for much more, only that the necessary information is being gathered to accompany the CRT.

Silver Sea isnt the only multiversal structure at this point, so more stuff might be revealed
Multiverse structure if there's more than that the author gonna look like a trying hard-clown like Author: "Not just the silver sea but there's even more impressive than that" if he did it in one it may look decent.

well, it's your opinion... every time I read I find relevant things for the cosmology of the verse, and I share it with friends, maybe new tiers will not be accepted for anos like 1-B, im not gonna talk abou that CRT for 2-A cuz that was a little uselesss.... but everything else was accepted, and even there is still material for much more, only that the necessary information is being gathered to accompany the CRT.
Same. It's also your opinion, assumptions.

Well .... are not assumptions if i already have the material ready, just waiting for more information to corroborate. Or yeah, it can be called assumptions, since no information has been shown here yet.

Multiverse structure if there's more than that the author gonna look like a trying hard-clown like Author: "Not just the silver sea but there's even more impressive than that" if he did it in one it may look decent.

The Silver Sea is the only multiversal if not greater structure in the story. It's just that there's more to it that hasn't been revealed yet. There isn't going to be a new seperate multiversal structure or anything like that.

I'm very much sure that a space containing universes isn't automatically 5-dimensional.

Isn't that the very reason our tier 2 is the way it is with "no matter how high into Low 2-C you are you cannot be 2-C with multipliers" and all?
Not quite. The distance between universes is just unknowable. It could be a metre or light-years so feats are the only real way to know that someone is powerful enough to destroy multiple space-time continuums.

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2.

Yes, that's what I mean. It's not because its higher-order but because it's unknowable. Timelines can just exist within larger space-times just fine.

I'm still fairly sure that a space holding space-times isn't automatically higher dimensional (at least I've never seen this be the case so I'm a bit confused myself with the wording at that "higher-dimensional" part) but I'll ask.

Well yeah, that's true. But only if the lower timeline is part of the overarching one as opposed to just being contained in it IIRC.

I'm still fairly sure that a space holding space-times isn't automatically higher dimensional (at least I've never seen this be the case so I'm a bit confused myself with the wording at that "higher-dimensional" part) but I'll ask.
Based on the wording directly it's saying the distance IS higher dimensional.

It isn't. I can see someone think that the space is higher dimensional but distance is just said to be unknowable.

That certainly isn't true. The distance between universes is just unknown, not higher dimensional (and maybe I'm very wrong but isn't linear distance just 1-dimensional?). Maybe the note should be reworded but that isn't what's supposed to be meant.

(and maybe I'm very wrong but isn't linear distance just 1-dimensional?)
It is but doesn't mean there isn't 5D space in between. Linear distance is just a straight line that is measured in just length but it can't have coordinates in 5 dimensions.

Think of a cube where each perpendicular axis represents the 1 axis of 3D space. Its diagonal is a line that has 3 coordinates, but it is measures in just length.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back