• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Anos Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

Well, that part of the note probably needs better clarification then

Still not 2-A nor 1-C and obviously not 1-B. This topic has been brought multiple times. this like naruto fans posting their star and universal headcanon lol

Still not 2-A nor 1-C and obviously not 1-B. This topic has been brought multiple times. this like naruto fans posting their star and universal headcanon lol
Your comment contributes literally nothing to the discussion. Also, I want to see you prove that this topic in specific (if you even read the OP) has been brought up before.

Hint: It hasn't.

If you actually read the blog you'd know that nothing we've said so far is head canon and everything has statements to support it.

The Silver Sea hasn't been completely explored yet in the WN, but the author has already hinted at it being more impressive than it currently is.
Also, calling the Author a try-hard clown when he hasn't even completely explained the entire Silver Sea really makes you seem like a try-hard hater...

Last edited:
If you actually read the blog you'd know that nothing we've said so far is head canon and everything has statements to support it.

The Silver Sea hasn't been completely explored yet in the WN, but the author has already hinted at it being more impressive than it currently is.
Also, calling the Author a try-hard clown when he hasn't even completely explained the entire Silver Sea really makes you seem like a try-hard hater...
Exactly

I'm just gonna leave this here...

According to Ultima on discord, a timeline or space-time continuum containing a whole other space-time continuum would be Low 1-C

"'Even so, the world of Militia was created 700 million years ago, was it not?

'It's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea.

A questioning look appeared on Sasha.

Misha then explained it.

'Luna fell into the Elenysia world 14,000 years ago.

'...Oh...is that so...? But I was certain that the world of Militia is 700 million years old since its creation?

'Perhaps time is out of sync.

'...so for example, every day that passes on the 7th of Elenysia, a year or even longer passes in Militia?

'To put it briefly, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any deviation in time between the small worlds I have visited so far and the world of Militia. One second here in the 7th of Elenysia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia."

- WN Chapter 575

All worlds are separate space-time continuums in the shape of bubbles. Different worlds are created and destroyed at different times, and each world has their own timeline. Furthermore, while a certain world has a timeline dating back 700 million years ago, it's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea, even though there are no deviations in time.

- Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Terminology & Cosmology Blog

The Silver Sea appears to have its own timeline, and it contains countless worlds which are separate space-time continuums...

Last edited:
I am not very knowledgeable with the series but has anos destroyed layers in the silver sea before or did he once destroy the silver, if he has good but if he hasn't why does he have a 2-B key. Just asking?

I'm just gonna leave this here...

The Silver Sea appears to have its own timeline, and it contains countless worlds which are separate space-time continuums...
That actually might qualify, assuming the statements are legitimate.

I am not very knowledgeable with the series but has anos destroyed layers in the silver sea before or did he once destroy the silver, if he has good but if he hasn't why does he have a 2-B key. Just asking?
I think it's something like Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are, which would include the Silver Sea, putting it at 2-B. True Power Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa, putting him at 2-B.
Might be wrong tho...

Last edited:
I think it's something like Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are, which would include the Silver Sea, putting it at 2-B. Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa, putting him at 2-B.
Might be wrong tho...
Then we are assuming he can destroy it even with no actual feat.

It is also supported by the fact that venezdunoa has not lost any of its power or potency in the deepest layers, being able to continue destroying everything. even knowing that his order is of the shallows layers, it still capable of destroying everything in the deepest layers, always anos proving that it is capable of destroying everything in creation.

This has already been discussed many times, it would be your choice if you want to ask more about it to the people who discussed it.

That silver sea isn't 2-A let alone 1-B. It's just 2-B a parallel world feats. It literally stated that "Perhaps you can call it an another worlds" if there's an infinite seperate worlds/universe or an infinite seperate space-time continuums in maou gakuen then it's 2-A. but no... It say countless sea. the infinite sky/space isn't 2-A nor 2-B but just 3-A. in this site infinite structures is just High 3-A = 3D
Just wanted to say that being called an another world even parallel world doesn't contradict it being a higher plane of existence by site starndards

So if you're stronger than something that can destroy a multiverse, you can't destroy a multiverse?
I think most people are referring to "Why is it 2-B?" venuzdunoa has not demonstrated any feat of destroying the "Silver Sea" so why is it 2-B?

Silver Sea = Part of the creation... Venuzdonoa = Destroys everything in creation, Venuzdona remains superior even in the deepest layers, even being a weapon and order of the shallows layers (which should be negligible in the deep layers), destroying everything Anos wants, even every time Anos uses Venuzdonoa, it always presumes it can destroy everything and always destroys it. Basically there is nothing that venuzdonoa is not capable of destroying, until it proves otherwise.

Last edited:
I should not be the one to discuss this since I am not the most knowledgeable, if you want better information you guys should ask to a more knowledgeable member or make a CRT to look for more accurate information.

All translations for Venuzdonoa's description says something like "Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are".
People have argued before that Anos didn't know the Silver Sea exists when he made this statement, meaning it isn't part of the creation he was talking about, but that's irrelevant since Anos said "...regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are".
People have also argued before that because of the difference between layers Venuzdonoa wouldn't be able to destroy all things in creation, but that's also irrelevant since Venuzdonoa has functioned perfectly fine in deeper layers and is actually stated to be a deep magic.

"'A sword that cuts shadows and turns them into magic circles-no. This is magic that disturbs order.'

Kostoria immediately discovers the characteristics of Venuzdonoa and approaches its abyss.

'We use the power of the god of destruction to build the technique. No. It's just a seal to control the power. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper.'"

- WN Chapter 527

Venuzdonoa has no actual feat of destroying the Silver Sea, but it has statements that says it can. Venuzdonoa is NLF anyways

Last edited:
All translations for Venuzdonoa's description says something like "Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are".
People have argued before that Anos didn't know the Silver Sea exists when he made this statement, meaning it isn't part of the creation he was talking about, but that's irrelevant since Anos said "...regardless of how strong, eternal or infinite they are".
People have also argued before that because of the difference between layers Venuzdonoa wouldn't be able to destroy all things in creation, but that's also irrelevant since Venuzdonoa has functioned perfectly fine in deeper layers and is actually stated to be a deep magic.

Venuzdonoa has no actual feat of destroying the Silver Sea, but it has statements that says it can. Venuzdonoa is NLF anyways
It is different from other things or characters that say they can destroy everything but do not show a single feat about if they can do it or not, venuzdonoa does have feats that can destroy everything no matter how strong, infinite or eternal it is, although it still a little NLF.

I might be wrong here but going from their profile, student from the shallow world were able to affect deeper inhabitants, if this is true then Venuzdonoa functioning properly in a deeper layer shouldn't be used as an agurment, or did the students gets some kind of massive power boost

I might be wrong here but going from their profile, student from the shallow world were able to affect deeper inhabitants, if this is true then Venuzdonoa functioning properly in a deeper layer shouldn't be used as an agurment, or did the students gets some kind of massive power boost
the difference is that excluding sasha, the others are not capable of destroying the universes/worlds (or maybe yes idk, but they get a massive boost) but they are capable of keeping up with the inhabitants of the depper worlds, since not all the inhabitants are capable of destroying the universes / worlds but they are more powerful, but venuzdonoa itself already proves to be above everything shown so far.

Since each layer has a higher level of existence than the previous layer, will it not be considered that each layer is of higher dimension than the other? Since an attack that could destroy a 4D structure couldnot even destroy a simple object in a world in a particular layer. And that attack was actually a shallow world destroying. All worlds are considered to be low 2C. It means that their dimensionality is 4D. So it proves that as depth increases the dimension of each layer in Silver Sea increases. And this alone proves that Silver Sea is a 1B structure. A 1B must have 11 to any finite no. of dimensions. Since Anos has already ventured upto 21 layers, his tier should be equal to 1B, as his dimensionality becomes greater than or equal to 21.
the difference is that excluding sasha, the others are not capable of destroying the universes/worlds (or maybe yes idk, but they get a massive boost) but they are capable of keeping up with the inhabitants of the depper worlds, since not all the inhabitants are capable of destroying the universes / worlds but they are more powerful, but venuzdonoa itself already proves to be above everything shown so far.

Since each layer has a higher level of existence than the previous layer, will it not be considered that each layer is of higher dimension than the other? Since an attack that could destroy a 4D structure couldnot even destroy a simple object in a world in a particular layer. And that attack was actually a shallow world destroying. All worlds are considered to be low 2C. It means that their dimensionality is 4D. So it proves that as depth increases the dimension of each layer in Silver Sea increases. And this alone proves that Silver Sea is a 1B structure. A 1B must have 11 to any finite no. of dimensions. Since Anos has already ventured upto 21 layers, his tier should be equal to 1B, as his dimensionality becomes greater than or equal to 21.
We already went over this in another CRT. It's just higher degrees of Low 2-C/2-B or whatever the 1st layer is. None of this is enough for higher levels of existence in the sense of higher infinities.

There is a thread that addresses the 1-B stuff, I dropped the link above.

anyway, we can only wait for more information about the silver sea and its respective layers, since we haven't even reached a quarter of the silver sea yet.....

Tbh that CRT for the 1-B upgrade wasn't great. The cosmology blog has much better evidence for 1-B, but I don't think it's enough to qualify by this wiki's standards.

Tbh that CRT for the 1-B upgrade wasn't great. The cosmology blog has much better evidence for 1-B, but I don't think it's enough to qualify by this wiki's standards.
Well, it's our job to look for information to support the CRT.... even though I'm lazy, everything I know is already known to others.

We already went over this in another CRT. It's just higher degrees of Low 2-C/2-B or whatever the 1st layer is. None of this is enough for higher levels of existence in the sense of higher infinities.
A character can destroy a shallow world with a particular world destroying spell. But with that spell, he cannot destroy even a single object in a particular deeper layer. This is only possible when there is any difference in dimensions. Think logically, all worlds are low 2C, i.e. they qualify for 4D. But, such even with such huge diference in power levels in 4D structures, a character should be able to destroy atleast a matter or a 4D object. The difference is actually in dimensions. Each layer should be considered a higher dimension than the previous layer.

A character can destroy a shallow world with a particular world destroying spell. But with that spell, he cannot destroy even a single object in a particular deeper layer. This is only possible when there is any difference in dimensions. Think logically, all worlds are low 2C, i.e. they qualify for 4D. But, such even with such huge diference in power levels in 4D structures, a character should be able to destroy atleast a matter or a 4D object. The difference is actually in dimensions. Each layer should be considered a higher dimension than the previous layer.
Not necessarily. You do realize that the objects can just be more durable right? That's all that you've proven here.

Like really, all of this has been brought up already and was still rejected. Unless there's new information, this isn't enough.

A summary for Maou Gakuin's cosmology:

The multiverse is comprised of 99+ layers (Each layer possibly having infinite size), with each layer containing countless universes, all of which are separate space-time continuums in the shape of bubbles.

Layers 1 to 10 are classified as Shallow Layers. Layers 11 to 20 are classified as Middle Layers. Layers 21+ are classified as Deep Layers.

Those are the classifications when taking the entire multiverse into account. Layer 2 would still be called a deep layer by someone from Layer 1, and Layer 21 would still be called a shallow layer by someone from Layer 22.

The overall "strength", meaning attack potency, durability and speed, as well as the "strength" of laws and concepts from a deep world is at least uncountably greater than that of a shallow world. The difference between layers is compared to the difference between dimensions.

Deep layer inhabitants can use shallow universes as shogi pieces, while only the strongest inhabitant of a shallow universe can use their own universe as a shogi piece, though this is only possible with the help of a deep layer inhabitant.

Spells capable of destroying an entire universe (Space-time continuum) from a shallow layer cannot destroy an ordinary object in a deep layer.
This was taken from the cosmology blog.
Idk if it's enough for 1-B tho. It's at least accepted as very high into both Low 2-C and 2-B.

Because Venuzdonoa literally is stated to be able to destroy all things
I already know, I was just saying what most people say "Why is it 2-B if it never specified that it can destroy the silver sea" blah blah blah blah.

objects can just be more durable right?
it was never specified that, what was said is that everything is on another level / in another dimension strength, speed, power, everything, even a little air would be heavy for you, (although everyone can interpret it as you want), I respect and appreciate your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back