• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Anos Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently there is no 1-B silver sea
The only requirement is to prove that each layer of Silver Sea is of higher dimension than the other but anyways, they have ventured upto 21 layers, lets see how far they will go. I think that Anos, being the mc, will destroy the silver sea for good. But what about the low 1C stuff???

Maybe. Depends on how much proof there is for the Silver Sea having an overarching timeline.

Maybe. Depends on how much proof there is for the Silver Sea having an overarching timeline.
And also please wait, more evidence and information is currently being sought.

What? Transcending space and time is just Low 1-C without further context.
Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions, or which have a size roughly analogous to them, such as uncountably infinite sets of hierarchical layers or planes of existence, most specifically ones whose amount of layers is comparable to the set of all real numbers, and are thus equated to the first uncountably infinite cardinal, ℵ1, for simplicity's sake.

Alternatively, this tier can also be assigned to characters who transcend High 1-B structures when no further context regarding the nature of such transcendence is given.

1-A | Outerverse level: Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level, normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant.

These are the things from battles wiki. There was no where written about transcendence. It only starts from low 1A,when a character transcends both space and time. For 1A, a character must transcend finite number of entities other than space and time. For high 1A, the character has infinite transcendence. Tier 1C and 1B has no relation to "transcendence" . Its only for higher dimensional universes greater than equal to 5. For high 1B, characters must destroy or create infinite number of multiverses of infinite dimensions.

These are the things from battles wiki. There was no where written about transcendence. It only starts from low 1A,when a character transcends both space and time. For 1A, a character must transcend finite number of entities other than space and time. For high 1A, the character has infinite transcendence. Tier 1C and 1B has no relation to "transcendence" . Its only for higher dimensional universes greater than equal to 5. For high 1B, characters must destroy or create infinite number of multiverses of infinite dimensions.
I have no idea where you're getting this from. Transcending space and time is just Low 1-C. Low 1-A is transcending an infinite hierarchy without further context.

Like seriously, did you read either of these pages?

I have no idea where you're getting this from. Transcending space and time is just Low 1-C. Low 1-A is transcending an infinite hierarchy without further context.

Yeah, I did a long time ago.But I am just giving you this from battleswiki.com. I think that information given on the wiki cannot be wrong.No transcendence was given there. It was only given for low 1A.Tier 1C and 1B is only about higher dimensional multiverses. Then, if a character fulfills the standards for 1C and 1B along with transcending space as well as time, he is said to be in tier low 1A. 1A is finite transcedence and high 1A is infinite transcedence. That's all. Low 1C only refers to 5th and 6th dimensional coordinates of universes

Actually, I clicked on the Tier part of a particular character's profile on battleswiki. And then copied it and then pasted it. I had no idea that the tiering system on battleswiki has been modified. I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back