• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Ajimu tier 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, "Transcend" means: "to rise above or go beyond the limits of something" or "to rise above or extend notably beyond ordinary limits."

Almost like Saikou said: Could mean anything between 1-C and 1-A.

But, is rated as "Unknow" given the fact how she was "described" and even, it was stated to be "All mighty or powerful"

Oh, so is the reason she isn't tier 0 or tier high 1-A despite having an all mighty or power description because no tier 1 characters exist within Medaka?

The series is more like a Metafiction/parody manga, hard to tell if she is that powerful.

You can read her weakness alongside her tier and you may notice why.

really? I watched the anime and it looked pretty serious to me lol. But I haven't finished watching the Manga so maybe it is a paradoy manga.

Well, the anime only cover the two first arcs, you still have 4 main arcs and 2 mini arcs.

Given that this is a metafiction manga, this has caused massive contradictions for the character. Transcending to higher-dimensional space might technically place her up to 1-B, but losing to Iihiko simply because he is a "main character", causes her to be far more uncertain.

Why isn't Ajimu tier 1-B?

Because she hasn't shown feats more impressive than erasing the star.

Where you even get "transcending to higher-dimensional space" thing?

Yeah. She is a metafiction character that makes fun of god-complexes and characters that can do anything. Did you notice the "Pull Skills Out Of A Dishwasher Skill"?

Antvasima said:
Yeah. She is a metafiction character that makes fun of god-complexes and characters that can do anything. Did you notice the "Pull Skills Out Of A Dishwasher Skill"?
Yes. And i've noticed the Big Chest skill too.

Back on topic. Higher Dimension skills sounds like something that could put her from 1-C to/or 1-B....if it wasn't for the whole main characters thing, amirite?

Higher Dimension skills sounds like something that could put her from 1-C to/or 1-B....if it wasn't for the whole main characters thing, amirite?

No.

Because she hasn't shown feats more impressive than erasing the star.

Well, I thought that was what it meant.

She also has a "Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill. But again, she is a very contradictory metafiction character, so she should stay at Unknown.

She also has a "Control Infinity Skill" and a "Become God" skill.

Even 8 tier chars can have "Infinity" abilities.

Even 10 tier chars can be a god.

On the best of the scenarios, it could make her range from Tier 2 (I don't know where 4-Dimensional characters are classified) to 1-B, at max.

It would be best to keep her unknown or add on 1B max. The star she destroyed technically doesn't make much sense as it would take an extremely long time for the light to travel to their location to even know. Also I wouldn't say that losing to the main character is her weakness, but more like the author. She was used as an example to show that no matter how strong a character is, no matter what abilities they have, the author still gets to decide who gets rekt. She may not have feats, but the author has stated that she has these abilities, meaning that feats are not really necessary if the author acknowledges them. But that's stretching it a bit much.

UmbryTiddlywink said:
She was used as an example to show that no matter how strong a character is, no matter what abilities they have, the author still gets to decide who gets rekt.
Since i ended of reading the manga, i always thought that. Is the most reasonable reason of why Nissio made this character.

Agreed regarding part of the point to her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back