• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Ichigo all of a sudden MUI goku level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read them and weep here (I recommend bringing some snacks and drinks before reading tho, it's 1000+ messages long).

Also I believe this should be in the QnA threads.

Better for this thread to be moved to Questions and Answers board, and the main reasoning so far is because Ichigo was shown to only match All-Mighty Yhwach after entering his Merged Hollow Form, being batted away like nothing before then.

but hollowfication is a ten times increase and i bet there is no way for someone to just jump from multi continent to universe level

That's just what was agreed upon for Pre-Timeskip Ichigo, I don't think we have any stated multiplier for hollowfication specifically but please do correct me if I'm wrong. Not to mention, this new form Ichigo pulls out is very different in comparison to Hollowfication so applying the same multiplier used there is on shaky grounds at this point.

Yes, there's no reason why this is a CRT, unless you're actually proposing a change?

Dangai Ichigo is comparable to True Shikai Ichigo and True Shikai Ichigo is only High 6-A

Hollowfication isn't accepted as 10x, it's 5x, and that was only for his old mask. As far as I know, his latest Hollow form doesn't have an accepted multiplier.

^ What Purgy said. Dangai is only comparable to True Shikai Ichigo, the upgrade was only for his Merged Hollow Form and above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back