• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is Endevor suddenly 7A?

I changed his ratings because the reasoning for his 8-A reasoning is based off the fact that he is nearly comparable to a weakened All Might and unfinished Noumu clones who at the time were Low 7-C. However All Might is currently High 7-A so if the same reasoning applies then Endeaver should be 7-A.

Unfinished Nomus aren't 7-A, he is 8-A because is superior to his son.

I would assume that Unfinished Noumus would be 7-A because of the fact that they are somewhat comparable to the finished product, and he defeated multiple ones.

Stain and Gran Torino can defeat Nomus clones.

And Endeavor being 7-A is an extreme outlier, only All Might at his 100% and All For One scales.

@Rinkaku

That's not how the wiki does things. I'm sure the mods will somewhat understand, but you need to make a CRT before making any official changes to a tier.

RinkakuKagune said:
Listen. There is no need to be rude and condescending. I made a mistake. I'm not an idiot. Move on.
I'm just saying, that was a mistake someone who was new to the wiki would've made. You can call it "rude and condescending", but it's a result of your own actions. Nevertheless I'll move on.

22Easy@

I agree with Rin you're been very rude right now. I suggest you calm down since all your doing is making yourself look bad.

Poinciana1971 said:
22Easy@
I agree with Rin you're been very rude right now. I suggest you calm down since all your doing is making yourself look bad.
How? The only supposedly rude thing I said was "Because that's why you went a changed Endeavor's tier without a CRT right?", which is a valid counterpoint to his claim he knew the wiki. If you want to continue this then take it to my message wall.

Back