• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for tier 1?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
In the verse, there are realms that are larger than our universe, and those are considered small specks of the great universe. However, that isn't what's important. It's this:
After saying these words, the Flame Emperor paused as he suddenly had a whim. As higher dimensional creatures, his whims were not for no reason.So, his eyes suddenly changed to contain space and time.He no longer perceived time as one-dimensional or linear but experienced all of it at once: past, present, and future. That way, he can calculate the reason for his whim.
Flame Emperor, who is so far above the dudes who can destroy shit that is larger than our universe, is considered higher dimensional compared to them. Moreover, there are dudes who are technically considered 4th dimensional (Albeit there are restrictions because of the world), but they are still lower dimensional compared to the Flame Emperor, and other Emperors.

Thank you. Well, I have another question that might relate to this.

In the novel, there are numerous worlds (Small Thousand World, Middle Thousand World (Which confirmed to be the size of a universe), Greater Thousand World (Which just a small portion of it is larger than the universe), and then Heaven Will World (Extremely larger than Greater Thousand World, but not sure by how much)

Typically, we assume the destruction of this is 3-A, or something. However, there's this quote I found when the MC enter a Greater Thousand World:
In just a few minutes, he learned most of this entire world's secrets.

'Hmm, there is something wrong with this world's branch of the River of Time,' thought Wang Wei as he closed his eyes to sense the situation better.

"There seem to be some small flaws in how the River of Time operates," he muttered. This flaw may not mean anything to the world as a whole or 99.999% of cultivators, but it means a lot for him. He can exploit these flaws to deepen his understanding of Space-Time Dao.

Wang Wei smiled as he understood his divination led him to this world because of this flaw. Finally, he began to take action.

Using the map he created, he lay two formations. He secretly moved many of the spiritual mountains in this universe as the formation flag for the first formation. He saved a lot of resources with this method, but it took him some effort to move these things without alerting Heavenly Dao.
Each world, from the looks of it, has its own river of time, fate, etc... Would this be enough to assume each world is Low 2-C in size, and that the hax of characters are likely 4-D?

Thank you. Well, I have another question that might relate to this.

In the novel, there are numerous worlds (Small Thousand World, Middle Thousand World (Which confirmed to be the size of a universe), Greater Thousand World (Which just a small portion of it is larger than the universe), and then Heaven Will World (Extremely larger than Greater Thousand World, but not sure by how much)

Typically, we assume the destruction of this is 3-A, or something. However, there's this quote I found when the MC enter a Greater Thousand World:

Each world, from the looks of it, has its own river of time, fate, etc... Would this be enough to assume each world is Low 2-C in size, and that the hax of characters are likely 4-D?
It qualifies for Low 2C but why would the hax be 4D. If it affects the entire world then yes sure

It qualifies for Low 2C but why would the hax be 4D. If it affects the entire world then yes sure
The world has universal energy system (kind of), where almost every attack uses Qi. Moreover, these attacks can affect entire worlds, so I assumed it would be 4D.

yes! i know the basic dimension crap.... so i know it is!

i feel so sigma!
1*GI-td9gs8D5OKZd19mAOqA.png

I'm back again, with a simple question. If something is considered infinite, but is also considered finite somewhere also, would the latter be tier 1?

So, in the verse, there is something called Endless Void, and it's infinite and holds worlds (That are actual universes), but that Endless Void in a higher world is considered just a small piece of said world, with people considering it being small compared to the majority of the world.

Would this assume that the people in higher world/dimension actually be Low 1-C?

Additionally, there are infinite parallel timelines, and each timeline has its own infinite branches of universes (with their own time and space), would this also be enough for tier 1, or just normal tier 2?

Here's the quote for the latter:
Before his annihilation, Di Tian saw many things. He saw a river of unfathomable scale. And even with his current power, he cannot describe its infinite size and wonder. From that river flows countless branches, like a tree with countless roots. 'The River of Time,' thought Di Tian as he recognized the thing, especially since his current opponent used it against him.
'The countless branches should be different worlds or dimensions derived from the river's main branch. However, what does it have to do with Wang Wei's technique?"
As soon as he had these thoughts, he was shocked as he saw a second main river. According to his understanding of the world, this should have been impossible: there should only be one primary River of Time. However, he saw a second one. No, with the passage of time, he saw countless more Primary Rivers connected by a thin barrier between each of them. And each main river also had infinitely more branches.
"Infinite Trichiliocosm."This name popped in Di Tian's name, followed by the other names: Parallel Dimensions, Parallel Timelines, Myriad Origin Realm, etc

I'm back again, with a simple question. If something is considered infinite, but is also considered finite somewhere also, would the latter be tier 1?

So, in the verse, there is something called Endless Void, and it's infinite and holds worlds (That are actual universes), but that Endless Void in a higher world is considered just a small piece of said world, with people considering it being small compared to the majority of the world.

Would this assume that the people in higher world/dimension actually be Low 1-C?

Additionally, there are infinite parallel timelines, and each timeline has its own infinite branches of universes (with their own time and space), would this also be enough for tier 1, or just normal tier 2?

Here's the quote for the latter:
Yes the folks on the higher world are Low 1-C and 5-D.

Back