• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Bayonetta MFTL+ if she needs a motocycle to be Superhuman/Subsonic speeds? (faster than cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is Goku MFTL+ if he can get hit by a normal bullet.
Because he was without training and holding back, which makes DB characters be cucked by weak ass sh1ts like ssj1 being hurt by a normal rock, goku being hurt by bullet and goku being hurt by laser, but again, how is it envolved with Bayonetta case?

Why is Goku MFTL+ if he can get hit by a normal bullet.
Really?

Anyway, in regards to the OP, it's common in fiction to see things like this. Some characters have modes of transportation despite them being capable of moving at far higher speed. Heck Dante in DMC 5 was riding a motorcycle down the street nowhere near the speed he's currently rated at. I'd say ignore it honestly.

Why is Narutoverse MHS+ if they need a train to cover country-wide distances

Why is Doomguy Supersonic if he needs a train to cross over a big-ass gap

PIS slash game balance. It'd be incredibly boring if you covered entire country-wide distances within seconds in a video game.

I seriously can't believe people would still actually make threads like this even now.

Because he was without training and holding back, which makes DB characters be cucked by weak ass sh1ts like ssj1 being hurt by a normal rock, goku being hurt by bullet and goku being hurt by laser, but again, how is it envolved with Bayonetta case?
Because this is just PIS. Plus Bayonetta literally didn't even need the motorcycle to outrun the cars, she literally outruns them on her own at the start of the same video.

Why is Narutoverse MHS+ if they need a train to cover country-wide distances
Because the countries literally can have enemies and nukenins, and only these who scales to Jounin level are MHS+, I don't see how is it a comparison
Why is Doomguy Supersonic if he needs a train to cross over a big-ass gap
I literally have 0 knowledge in Doom.

Because the countries literally can have enemies and nukenins, and only these who scales to Jounin level are MHS+, I don't see how is it a comparison
You do realize that even the Jounin level characters use trains, right?

And even fodder shinobi are like, High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. Why do they need trains when they could just short-burst it instantly?

You do realize that even the Jounin level characters use trains, right?
Yes? The villages in Boruto are pacific now, and the MHS+ value can be combat speed and hypersonic, because a lot of characters doesnt have MHS+ travel speed feats

Yes? The villages in Boruto are pacific now, and the MHS+ value can be combat speed and hypersonic, because a lot of characters doesnt have MHS+ travel speed feats
They're not combat speed, they're explicitly travel speed too. Says so on their profiles.

Heck, even in The Last, Sakura on her own could have traversed the entire circumference of the moon within seconds especially when they were in an emergency situation to save Hanabi, but nah, they just walked at their own pace.

They're not combat speed, they're explicitly travel speed too. Says so on their profiles.
I don't care to what the profiles tell about Naruto characters, and what is the Travel Speed MHS+ feat? The MHS+ comes from Kakashi cutting a lightning, which is combat speed feat, and again, how is this related with Bayonetta? I have 0 knowledge in the verse and I saw no explanations to the MFTL+ ratings in the profile, thats why I am asking it here, u dont need to say things like ''But Narutoverse....'' ''But Sonicverse...''' which i dont care, because I have 0 knowledge in bayonetta and I am asking what is the feat that I didnt found

She reacted to Irenic, an angel that has a statement of crossing a universe thousands of times larger than our own within a day. That's what she gets MFTL+ for. I have no idea why Bayonetta driving on a motorcycle is being brought up.

Look, I have 0 idea where does the MMFTL+ rating comes from and the profile doesnt explains very well, if u guys have the feat/statement, just send it, yall dont need to say pointless things

She reacted to Irenic, an angel that has a statement of crossing a universe thousands of times larger than our own within a day.
thanks pal
I have no idea why Bayonetta driving on a motorcycle is being brought up.
Because I have 0 knowledge in the verse and it was the only thing that I knew about it, because I rememer it from a Bayonetta CRT and I liked the theme in that part, and I noticed that it was outrunning cars and I checked the speed

I don't care to what the profiles tell about Naruto characters, and what is the Travel Speed MHS+ feat? The MHS+ comes from Kakashi cutting a lightning, which is combat speed feat, and again, how is this related with Bayonetta? I have 0 knowledge in the verse and I saw no explanations to the MFTL+ ratings in the profile, thats why I am asking it here, u dont need to say things like ''But Narutoverse....'' ''But Sonicverse...''' which i dont care, because I have 0 knowledge in bayonetta and I am asking what is the feat that I didnt found
Kakashi's lightning splitting isn't the only MHS+ feat around bruh. Sasuke has two (Most notably his Itachi fight self and his adult self, the latter being casual) and most of them got supplanted by Sub-Relativistic feats.

Kakashi's lightning splitting isn't the only MHS+ feat around bruh. Sasuke has one and most of them got supplanted by Sub-Relativistic feats.
So, Sasuke, another Jonin level character, which also isnt related with the fodders characters, I don't see how is it relevant

So, Sasuke, another Jonin level character, which also isnt related with the fodders characters, I don't see how is it relevant
Fodder have Supersonic to Massively Hypersonic feats scaling from genin Naruto and genin Sumire.

Fodder have Supersonic to Massively Hypersonic feats scaling from genin Naruto and genin Sumire.
Sumire is from Boruto era, which even Genins can match 5-C level characters, and again, it doesnt means anything, because I already explained the whole village things

Sumire is from Boruto era, which even Genins can match 5-C level characters, and again, it doesnt means anything, because I already explained the whole village things
Genin can match 5-C characters

Boruto only (Because for obvious reasons, Momoshiki's inside of him), no one else does. Also no, your village arc ignored the severity of the Urashiki arc.

Sumire is from Boruto era

Shippuden fodder also have High Hypersonic+ and Massively Hypersonic feats, what are you getting at, exactly?

Boruto only (Because for obvious reasons, Momoshiki's inside of him), no one else does. Also no, your village arc ignored the severity of the Urashiki arc.
Not only him, the entire team 7 can match these kara members who scales to each others

Shippuden fodder also have High Hypersonic+ and Massively Hypersonic feats, what are you getting at, exactly?
I actually dont know what are u doing despite that I said that Narutoverse is not related to Bayonetta case that I asked, I dont care to Narutoverse in this thread
, how is this related with Bayonetta? I have 0 knowledge in the verse and I saw no explanations to the MFTL+ ratings in the profile, thats why I am asking it here, u dont need to say things like ''But Narutoverse....'' ''But Sonicverse...''' which i dont care, because I have 0 knowledge in bayonetta and I am asking what is the feat that I didnt found

Not only him, the entire team 7 can match these kara members who scales to each others
Scans for your claims? I'm pretty sure they're either taken well out of context, PIS, outliers or simply the Kara members holding back immensely on the guys that aren't Boruto, Naruto or Sasuke.

This thread doesn't need to continue. Bernkastelll just had incorrectly believed the MFTL+ came from the motorcycle sequence. I thought Bernkastelll was trying to use PIS to claim Bayonetta wasn't MFTL+, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The question has been answered and whatever discussion is going on here should probably be taken to someone's wall.

basically the scenario with ff7

Nobody except certain summons have mftl travel speed, but characters can scale to that for their reactions and combat

Look, every work of fictions has its own stuff that contradicts everything else, we obviously don't take them at face value for very obvious reason

Anyway, thread concluded so it should be closed. I have no intention of continuing this nor do I have the energy.

I dont care how the wiki treats it, Boro is stated to be comparable to Delta, which proves that characters like Sarada is 5-C with lightning style
Final reply to this: MAKE A CRT ONCE THERE ARE ONLY TWO NARUTO CRTS RUNNING, OR ELSE YOUR CLAIMS ARE MOOT.

Final reply to this: MAKE A CRT ONCE THERE ARE ONLY TWO NARUTO CRTS RUNNING, OR ELSE YOUR CLAIMS ARE MOOT.
Why? I dont even care to it, I am just showing how ur scaling is wonky and doesnt even makes sense to what I asked

Why? I dont even care to it, I am just showing how ur scaling is wonky and doesnt even makes sense to what I asked
If you're not even willing to make a CRT with supporting evidence, why should we believe you either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back