• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Bayonetta MFTL+ if she needs a motocycle to be Superhuman/Subsonic speeds? (faster than cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every piece of fiction with a mildly fast character is going to have a million plot holes, so there is no point in singling out one or two
Look, I know, but the point is, I had 0 knowledge in the verse outside of that scene, so, I was asking where does the ratings comes from, its pointless to mention things like that because it wont matter to someone who doesnt know about the verse

Anyway, if the thread has been answered, I will ask a mod to close this. Does that sound good?

So, I bought Bayonetta 1 (I pirated in uTorrent and I will play when it finished), I will check it by myself)

I think KLOL hammered the nail in the thread, this is just a common trope in fiction and especially video games that authors often forget their protagonists are supposed to be these extremely powerful and/or ultra speedy characters.

Sonic characters also drive karts

Anyway, I think the question was answered. Does the OP have anymore?

Funny enough iirc the first vehicle Sonic canonically used is an aeroplane, he also uses cars, skateboards, snowboards, extreme gear (essentially flying boards), jet ski and more. I bet he doesn't have an official license for most of them tho.

As for the original topic of this thread, I honestly believe this a variation of the AoE fallacy but for speed rather than AP since fast characters often get tagged as well as perceived by significantly slower ones in fiction (MFTL+ reactions for Bulma?), characters often needing to travel across continental to universal sized maps via vehicles in videogames (despite having FTL or higher travel speed by themselves) and often there is no immediate environmental destruction caused by these characters using their superspeed, very few works of fiction have a in-verse explanation for this (e.g the Speed Force from DC).

Either way I didn't mean to continue this thread if it's already concluded, I just wanted to drop my two cent's into the matter since this subject gets brought up repeatedly in the Vs community (it's only a matter of time "when" not "if" another thread like this or something similar gets posted here).

Its not due AoE fallacy, as I said, the motocycle thing was the only thing that i knew about the verse, I was asking where did the mftl+ comes from

Does she have MFTL+ Travel Speed tho? That's a really important question because nothing I've seen so far has shown that. If she doesn't it might explain her motorcycle.

The Flash got tagged by slower characters before. Speed downgrade time.

But yeah, I hope your question was answered fr. The jokes did get hilarious, though, ngl.

Now this is a lie bruh.
How?
main-qimg-c86d2a650fb05a9b10414b86758f54cf.png

Because he was without training and holding back, which makes DB characters be cucked by weak ass sh1ts like ssj1 being hurt by a normal rock, goku being hurt by bullet and goku being hurt by laser, but again, how is it envolved with Bayonetta case?
do you think goku without training would somehow drop from MFTL (since this is before Gokus god ki amp) in the buu saga down to below super/transonic if he stopped training a little?

Because he was without training and holding back, which makes DB characters be cucked by weak ass sh1ts like ssj1 being hurt by a normal rock, goku being hurt by bullet and goku being hurt by laser, but again, how is it envolved with Bayonetta case?
Normal rock which was thrown by Krillin I think you forgot to add. You also forgot to show proof of how strong each of the weapons are but I'd love for you to prove the training was even the reason for any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back