• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Acausality (Type 2) on Alien X's profile ?

Because it is Stated by One Fourth of Man of Action. It wasn't said or shown in the show itself Antvasima have said no statement form twitter or other site is allowed.Then why is Acausality allowed when it's not shown by him, By that logic if creators statements are allowed then him power bonding should also be allowed since it's also a creator statement,If not then remove Acausality cause it's not shown by him.

Read the Statements page. We accept statements from authors if its viable enough.

And this more or less seems to be acceptable imo. Alien X's homeworld is literally out of sync with time and exists outside of the entire Ben 10 Multiverse.

MOA stated that whenever the Bens across the Multiverse goes and dials in Alien X, they become THAT Alien X. There is no alternate versions of Alien X that exists in the past, present, and future, which fits the Type 2 Acausality description.

MrLuk2000 said:
Read the Statements page. We accept statements from authors if its viable enough.
And this more or less seems to be acceptable imo. Alien X's homeworld is literally out of sync with time and exists outside of the entire Ben 10 Multiverse.

MOA stated that whenever the Bens across the Multiverse goes and dials in Alien X, they become THAT Alien X. There is no alternate versions of Alien X that exists in the past, present, and future, which fits the Type 2 Acausality description.
Yeah and they have stated he can bond his powers too.

So it's like taking their statement which ever seems fit enough i don't agree with that( You either take all their statements without a character or you don't take them at all) that's how it should be, before one could reply "it's not about what you agree with or not" well it's just my opinion and that opinion should be considered most sensible at least. I know it's not gonna be change people on the site will choose some statements which seems acurate to them but i just wanted to get this off my chest.

MrLuk2000 said:
Actually, this is not how Type 2 Acasuality works. To be a T2 Acasual, you have to not exist in the past or in the future at all. Only exist in the present.

There being no alternate versions of Alien X that exist in different points in time doesnt mean Alien X doesnt exist in different points of time whatsoever.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually, this is not how Type 2 Acasuality works. To be a T2 Acasual, you have to not exist in the past or in the future at all. Only exist in the present.

There being no alternate versions of Alien X that exist in different points in time doesnt mean Alien X doesnt exist in different points of time whatsoever.
The different Bens also includes Ben 10K, who is a future version of Ben Prime and MOA explicitly states that instead of multiple versions of Bens becoming their own Alien X, they all share the same Alien X. Kuro goes more in depth with this explanation here in a collab video with Seth and Chuck.

Again, I didn't deny that.

My point was that all of the Bens becoming the same Alien X still doesnt mean Alien X doesnt exist in the past or in the future.

I said previously (and perhaps something I forgot to mention) is that when Ben 10K dials Alien X, he becomes that ONE Alien X. The Bens across the Multiverse share the same Alien X, it all depends on who dials him first. He exists simultaneously everywhere outside of time and space. (Quoting his words of course)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Again, I didn't deny that.
My point was that all of the Bens becoming the same Alien X still doesnt mean Alien X doesnt exist in the past or in the future.
It is said by the creators of the show that he There is only 1 Alien X !!

There is only lne Alien X across all timelines and multiverses. It is also pne of the reason why Omnitrix fail safe failed against Chronosapien bomb because Atomic X was using a part of Alien X and there were too many Ben to actually transform into it.

Back